Chapter One - 2 Broken hearts in 1 day

My Sunshine After The Rain

 

A small breeze swept through what’s left of the autumn leaves. The wind reached Lexxi’s lips and she felt them crack. Lee Joon noticed her hand shivering in his, and pulled her to a halt.

“You could have told me that you were cold,” Lee Joon said as he removed his scarf and wrapped it around her neck, “Better?”

 Lexxi nodded in reply. The air was brisk, but the sun was shining enough to warm the two of them as they walked hand in hand across the park. Lee Joon let out an exasperated sigh.

“I just wish the agency would call me back!” he cried, his breath visible in the cold air.

 “Don’t worry; I know that they wouldn’t skip out on you. Because oppa is the best!” Lexxi put both her thumbs up in the air and smiled.

 Lee Joon smiled and pecked her on the cheek, “Aigoo, why is my girlfriend so cute!”

“What? Are you saying that I wasn’t cute before?”

 

“I was only kidding, you’re always cute!” he pinches her cheeks until they become red.

They continued in silence, leaving each in their own thoughts.

“Oppa?” Lexxi called out as she strolled.

“Hmm?” Lee Joon sounded in reply.
“I’m afraid of you becoming famous.”
“What, why?”
“You would meet other girls. Beautiful girls. And, you know…”

 She let go of his hand and quickened her pace towards an empty swing set. Lee Joon stood still for a moment and studied her. With a sigh, he walked slowly towards her.

 “Lexxi-ah. If I become famous, you’ll be the only one in my eyes.”

“Do you promise?” Lexxi sighed out.

 Lee Joon pulls up her hand and intertwines her pinky finger with his own.

 “I pro—”.

------------------

“—exxi!” The sun grazed down and stung her eyes.

“Yah, Lexxi!” Her vision cleared and her dream disappeared. The red walls around seem to bear down on her, enclosing her within.

 “Yeah, I’m awake already!” Lexxi threw her covers and pulled herself up.

 Her mother, Dara, let out an exasperated sigh. “Finally, I’ve been calling out to you for ten minutes!”

 Dara folded her arms and said, “Hurry up, your father’s waiting at the studio!”

"Nae Eomma!" Lexxi replies in a sleepy tone.

______________________________________________________________________

 

Chaeri Pov

 

Whooooschhh....whooooschhh sounds of the waves crashing as Chaeri and Taecyeon walk along the sandy beach.

"Oppa!" Chaeri cutely called out to Taecyeon.

"Hmm?" replied Taecyeon, Chaeri then walks up to him. As she trails behind him, she kisses his cheek and runs off into the water.

"Can't catch me!"

"Yah! Wait for me!" yelled Taecyeon as he started to run towards his cute and bubbly girlfriend.

After hours of swimming, the couple then came out of the water to dry off and prepare for their picnic.

"Oppa look what I made?" sang Chaeri as they were sitting on a blanket on the sand. Chaeri happily shows her boyfriend her handmade kimbap she made this morning.

"Hmm...Could it be Bibimbap?" said Taecyeon in a joking manner.

"Ani, oppa, how could you forget? It's your favorite!" Chaeri lightly hits Taecyeon's chest.
"Arasso...I'm sorry my Chaeri pie." Taecyeon pinches his cute pouting girlfriend's cheeks.
"Shall we eat?" The couple happily digs into their food laughing,smiling and feeding each other.
 

___________

 

"Chaeri-ah!" Dara lightly shakes her daughter.

"Can't we stay at the beach a bit longer oppa?" says Chaeri in a sleepy manner.
"Chaeri-ah wake up! I made banana bread!" Dara again tries  to shake her.Chaeri's eyes suddenly shot open as she sees her mom looking at her while laughing.

"Aigoo...My baby is so in love that she even dreams of her boyfriend."

"Eomma!!!! But wait! Did you really make banana bread?"
"Nae it's on the table...now get up if you want some."
 

______________________________________________________________________

 

Lexxi Pov

 

It was a hot sunny day and Lexxi thought it would be a perfect time to visit Lee Joon at JYP. Before heading off to AsianWaves, where GD had requested for her to come, she got ready to meet her boo. Soon after, Lexxi now got into her shiny new red benz, turning on the engine and blasting "The Leaders" from her ipod that is connected to the stereo.

"I can't wait to see oppa! He'll be so suprised to see me," Lexxi thought as she made her way towards the parking lot of the JYP building.

 

 After Lexxi parks her car, she enters the building where she sees a reception desk to ask where Lee Joon is.

"Annyeonghaseyo...Do you by chance know where I can find Lee Joon?"

"Ah Ye...You must be his girlfriend right?" The receptionist asked sweetly.
"Nae," Lexxi bows.
 

Then, a model like woman enters the building wearing Stylish sunglasses and a very expensive Chanel dress. Standing with poise and grace, she walks up to the receptionist.

"O-oh hello Soo yun! How are you?" the nervous receptionist asked.

"Is Lee Joon oppa in today?" 
"Nae...He's in the recording studio on the 3rd floor"

Then Soo yun steps into the elevator, but before it closes Lexxi stops it to get in.

"Excuse me but may I come in?" she shyly asked the beautiful woman.
"You may...Are you also on your way to meet Lee Joon oppa?" Yuri curiously looked at Lexxi.
"Nae...My name is Kwon Lexxi." She sticks out her hand to offer a handshake.
"My name is Park Yuri...nice to meet you" She puts on a forced smile and ignores Lexxi's outstretched hand.
 

*Ding*

 

The girls step out of the elevator and walk down a hallway trying to find the recording room. Once they found it, Lexxi had an urge to use the restroom.

"Exuse me is there a ladies room here?"

"Yeah, I think i saw it back there" Soo yun points down the hall.
"Thank you," Lexxi bows and quickly heads to find the restroom.

When Lexxi heads back to the recording room, she was in shock to see what was going on between her boyfriend and Soo yun .

"Hi oppa!" Soo yun kisses Lee Joon on the lips
"Yah! Don't ever kiss me again!" said Lee Joon in angry voice.
"You'll have to get use to it since I'll become your wife soon," whined Yuri as she sits on Lee Joon's lap.
After seeing that intimate action, Lexxi angrily walked into the room.

"Yah! Lee Joon!"

 

Everyone in the room became shocked and silent.

"L-Lexxi-ah why are you here?" nervously asked Lee Joon.
"Is that all you have to say to me? I'm here because I wanted to suprise you but I see you're busy." 

 Tears start to trickle down her face. Lexxi turned away and was about to walk to the elevator and leave, but Lee Joon caught a hold of her wrist.

 "Let me go!"cried Lexxi.
"Babe...Let me explain!"
"Don't call me that!" She exclaimed as she used her free hand to cover one of her ears.
"Please?...Can we talk?" Lee Joon pleaded with a sincere voice.
"Ughh fine...I'll give you 5 minutes...One, two, three...GO!"
"A-arasso...The reason is...It's true, I love Yuri," he lied. There wasn't a day where he didn't stop thinking of Lexxi.
"YOU'RE LYING!" cried out Lexxi as fresh new tears rolled down her face."I'm sorry Lexxi...I am truly sorry." He tried pulling Lexxi into an embrace but Lexxi rejected it and left to her meeting at the studio.
 

______________________________________________________________________

Chaeri Pov

 

After Chaeri readied herself to go to the studio, she got a sudden text message from Taecyeon since he usually texts her in the afternoon and evening.

 

Taecyeon

Jagiya!! What are you doing? I miss u...Let's meet at Starbucks for coffee...arasso? Saranghae <3

 

Chaeri

Yah! When did oppa become a baby? Hehe...I'm going to the studio,miss u too...Nae see you at Starbucks...Saranghae oppa!<3

 

______________________________________________________________________

@ Club AsianWave studio

 

The studio is the place where GD produces music whenever he gets inspired.If not, then YG's studio can make him get back his inspiration.When night falls the club is running, bringing in thousands of hiphop lovers all over the world and Seoul.

*knock knock*

"Nae?...Come in," replied GD.

 

Both of his daughters enter the studio and happily greeted their dad.

"Appa!" Chaeri runs into his arms like a little girl.

"Aigoo! Dongseng you're not a little girl anymore! Hi appa." 
"Hehe it's ok Chaeri-ah, you will always be my little girl," GD assured his daughter.
"That's why appa is the best!" Chaeri said as she put up both of her thumbs."So, anyways why did you want us come?"
" How would you girls like to start performing at the club?"asked GD.

 

When the girls heard the question from their dad they were speechless. They remembered clearly that when they were kids they begged their mom and dad to let them perform.

"Unnie...am I dreaming?"GD chuckled at his youngest daughter.

"Dongseng-ah let's work really hard together ok?" Lexxi smiled as she grabbed her sister's hand.
"Ok...We should start now if you want to debut in two weeks," GD said sternly.
"Nae..." both of them replied.

___________________________

 

Recording Room

 

Song: Love Note (Original)

 

Chaeri: 

 

(Chorus)

 

if you read  the note I wrote

 

 To know how my heart felt

 

 If you know just how I feel

 

Write me back your confession here  to this love note

 

 Oh boy I want you to know just how I want you so

'cause when you're near I lose control and I want you here

If only you knew that My heart is for you

So I'll wait because your love is a dream come true

 

(Rap) 

 

I know I ain't the type to go and break your heart

I'll be real with you from the very start

When I first saw you, you caught my heart off guard

You're like an angel, who knew that I'd fall hard

It's just the way I feel, who knew that It'd be real

It's not a lie; I'm not putting on a show

'cause I miss you boo, so boy just let me know

 

Lexxi:

I took all my time to write how I feel

No words could ever explain, my hearts in a reel

As I go round and round, is it just a dream?

Forget what they say, we're more than what it seems

You and I, forever you and I, 

we're everlasting baby, we already surpass time

As we stay together, we're gonna be together

Just let me know the deal, because our love is sealed

Uh, just hold me down baby, just hold me down

It's me and you forever baby, just hold me down

Believe in me, that's all I ask, it's our love boo

That needs to be unmasked, uh

 

(Chorus)

Soon after  they were done recording the song. Then Chaeri bid her dad and sister goodbye as she headed over to Starbucks to meet her beloved Taecyeon.

_________________________________________________________________________

 

@ Starbucks

Taecyeon is sitting at the table nervously as he waits for his girlfriend. But why is he so nervous? He's a player, or used to be one, as he's use to dating a girl for two months and then breaking up with them. Then Chaeri walks in happily as she sees her boyfriend sitting at one of the tables."Oppa!" Chaeri happily called to Taecyeon."O-oh...Annyeong Chaeri," Taecyeon nervously replied.
"Oppa... What's wrong? What happened to jagiya!!" she said jokingly as she imitated his text.
"Ahh jeongmal!...Let's order something," he scoffed, getting annoyed.
The waitress came to take their order and soon after, their orders arrived.
"Sheesh oppa...I was only kidding!"
"Whatever, it's not like I'll see you again," he mumbled as he drank his drink.
"What? Wae?"
"Because I've been playin' you all along".
"So throughout our relationship, you've been faking your love?"
"Bingo! You're a smart girl," he smirked as he finished his drink.
"Did you even love me?" Chaeri felt a pain go through her heart as she tried to process the situation.
"It was all me acting like I loved you," he laughed.

After hearing those last words, tears began to stream down her cheeks. Chaeri then got up from her chair and called Lexxi to pick her up.