[VIII.]

How come I never noticed? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Love is just like magic.

 

 

 

 

 

After stalking victoria and getting ridiculously caught by her, minseok was forced drinking coffee with his crush. The older girl was really nice, she was beautiful and smart, someone like her wouldn’t even glance at minseok usually, but Victoria was different.

“So, what were you guys doing behind the bushes in such weather?” The pretty girl sipped her tea after asking.

“I-We were-” Before he could utter anymore words luhan cut him off smoothly.

“We were trying to hide from minseok’s stalker, right minseok?” Luhan blinked innocently at the older and minseok felt like he was dealing with the devil.

“I-“ The shorter male was lost of words.

“Stalker? You have stalkers minseok?” Victoria looked really shocked at the news and so was minseok.

“I do?” It sounded more like a question and minseok found himself glaring lasers at the younger.

“Yeah, He does.” Luhan nodded at Victoria giving minseok a smile and ignoring the elder’s glare.

“That’s so creepy, stalkers needs help.” Victoria giggled and minseok gulped audibly.

“Yeah they do.” The shorter male agreed even though he was just stalking her five minutes ago with the (devil like) deer looking idol.

“You see, minseok here has so many stalkers and it’s really hard keeping up with him.” Luhan wiped his fake sweat and Victoria chuckled at the act.

“But aren’t you the idol?” Victoria beamed at minseok and the latter blushed, “Kim minseok, I didn’t know you had so many fangirls.”

“Yep, Kim minseok is every girl’s dream boy.”

“So you’re a player?”

“No I’m not! It’s really not what you think noona.”

Minseok elbowed luhan in his ribs hard enough for the idol to hiss in pain.

“You guys are friends?”

“No.”

“Yes.”

Victoria stared amusedly at the two younger boys and that’s when her phone started buzzing.

“Excuse me, I need to go now, see you guys later.” Victoria waived cutely before disappearing.

“What do you mean by no, Kim minseok?” Luhan exclaimed.

“If you keep embarrassing me like this, I don’t want to be friends with you anymore.”

“What did I ever do? I tried my best to help you.”

“By making me look like some kind of a jerk.”

“What does having stalkers--What are you even talking about?”

“I’m not a player luhan. I want her to like me for who I really am, not because I’m a douchebag.”

“So I’m a douchebag to you?” Luhan looked insulted but minseok wasn’t going to fall for it.

“No, I never said you were.”

“I’m a player minseok. I have stalkers, so I’m a jerk right?”

“Stop turning things against me.”

“Kim minseok! Why are you so scared of me? Why don’t you trust me?”

“What are you talking about?” Minseok was getting impatient, that deer looking idol was getting on his nerves.

“Are you still scared that I might have feelings for you? Is that why you’re acting like this?”

“I’m not doing anything it’s you who’s driving me crazy and you just keep showing up everywhere.” Minseok was getting furious, they have agreed to let everything that happened go and here he was reminding him of what a pathetic life he has.

“I’m pathetic I know! But you don’t have to remind me.” Minseok felt his eyes sting but he wasn’t going to cry, he’s not weak and he should not cry, not anymore.

“All my life I’ve tried to be the perfect man, the man that every girl would want to fall for, the man that my father would be proud of.” Minseok felt luhan’s hand softly squeeze his.

“I only came to běijīng so I could run away from my parents disappointed looks, the only thing they ever wanted was for their son to be normal, to bring a girl for dinner.” Minseok scoffed and he couldn’t help but let his tears fall, the older male finally broke.

Luhan stared silently at the broken male, he looked so vulnerable and the younger felt his heart break for being one of the reasons behind the stress minseok was dealing with.

“I tried really hard you know, I’ve changed my dreams to make my parents happy.” Minseok sniffed and luhan got up to sit next to the older male.

“But I just don’t get it. Don’t I deserve to be loved?” Luhan felt a pang at his heart. 'Don’t I deserve to be loved?' Luhan has always been asking himself this question, he has never been loved before, even the fans love that image the company has drown for him, his own parents kicked him out. He was alone, he was a jerk for so many eyes, and for that he didn’t deserve any one to love him.

“Even my first time was with a guy, pathetic huh?” Minseok wiped his tears with his small palms and luhan felt his heart drop. He was minseok’s first? Minseok wasn’t gay, he was a normal boy who wanted a wife and many children. Minseok was searching for a girl to fall in love with not for a failure idol like him.

“I’m sorry minseok, I’m really sorry.” Luhan whispered while hugging the crying male, his precious minseok was crying and so was the sky.

 

⋆⋆⋆

 

Chanyeol was dragging jongdae behind him, and the shorter male almost lost balance because of the way his limbs were trying to keep up with the younger’s ones.

“You’re going to love it.”

“Park chanyeol stop dragging me like an old puppet!!”

Jongdae bumped into the taller when he suddenly stopped.

“The ?!”

“Hyung remember our bet?” The younger asked with a stupid gri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter