[II.]

How come I never noticed? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Neverland.

 

 

 

 

Jongdae moaned at the delicious food he was eating, with every bite he took, it was like heaven. Chanyeol might be useless most of the time, but he knew how to get Jongdae become a mess when he wanted him to.

 

“You know chanyeol, I knew I kept you around for a good reason.” Chanyeol faked a smile at jongdae.

“Haha, very funny coming from you, you don’t even pay for the rent.” Jongdae just smiled back feeling no shame at all.

“Well that’s the other reason I keep you around for.” Jongdae winked mischievously at the taller male, getting nothing but a flipped finger as an answer from him.

From there both boys kept eating their breakfast in a comfortable silence, when they finished Chanyeol offered to clean the dishes (like usual). They had a long day waiting for them, from work to school, Monday mornings were always full to the max, and Chanyeol hated nothing more than this awful day.

“So, what’s going on with that girl you have the hots for Jong?" Chanyeol was pretty curious and he really wanted to know if Jongdae has gotten anywhere with her yet.

“What are you talking about, what girl?” Jongdae was slowly munching on his apple as he raised one of his eyebrows curiously at Chanyeol.

“You know that new barista girl, Seungyoon noona.” Chanyeol turned around to face Jongdae, who was looking straight back at him with an amused look.

“I've always doubted that you had no brain in there, but now I’m positive.” Jongdae started chuckling. “It’s not me who has the hots for Seungyoon noona, it’s Minseok hyung you airhead.” Chanyeol looked like an idiot with his mouth widely opened.

“The hots for, seriously Park Chanyeol stop talking like an alien. I might be nice to you, but other people would think that you’re crazy or something.” Jongdae was throwing his books carelessly in his backpack as he said that.

“You’re nice to me?...anyway. Minseok hyung? But I thought Minseok hyung liked Victoria noona?” Jongdae face-palmed, Chanyeol was so stupid, and it was too early for the shorter male to deal with him.

“Okay, Focus with me Park Chanyeol. Minseok hyung likes Seungyoon noona and for Victoria noona she and him are just really close friends, did you get anything?—” Chanyeol hummed. “—as for me if you have probably forgot, I’m gay.” Chanyeol just grinned at him with a big goofy grin on his face.

“I know hyung, I am too.” Jongdae felt like suffocating himself with a pillow.

“Oh! Really now, funny I've never really noticed before...for god’s sake Park Chanyeol we’ve been living together for two freaking years now, don’t you think I would know if you’re gay or straight.”  Chanyeol just laughed it off.

“Alright, alright I was just teasing you hyung.” Jongdae marched towards the door. He was late for his morning class because of that giant dork, before closing the door however, he heard Chanyeol wishing him good luck with his day and Jongdae just couldn’t stop smiling ever since.

 

⋆⋆⋆

 

After half an hour waiting for Yifan, a black slender vehicle pulled off in front of Neverland coffe shop. Yixing frequented that place because it was owned by his dear friend Kim Junmyeon and also because his love interest worked there, although Yixing preferred to believe that it was because of the first reason he came here everyday and not because of some crush of his. Both Luhan and him were already seated at their usual table, the one with the best outer view. Neverland coffee shop was known as a place that only had rich people frequent, If you’re rich and young, then this was the best coffee shop you can drink your warm beverage at. It was cozy yet very sophisticated, because after all the Kim’s were one of the richest Korean families in běijīng.

Yixing was so lost in his thoughts, he almost forgot that Luhan was there when he suddenly felt a strong kick down his leg from under the table. Yixing hissed in pain, but before he could kick back he noticed Luhan pointing with his chin at the door (oh Yifan was here) Yixing then noticed that almost everyone in that coffee shop were staring at the older man. The brunette rolled his eyes at the sight, it’s true he was very good looking, extremely tall, had a great physic, and people would gladly kill to have him near them. But for Yixing, Yifan was nothing more than a dork who happens to be as tall as a tower. Yixing giggled at his own amusing thought.

“Why are you giggling like a teenage girl?” Yixing was used to this kind of insults; after all Yifan did think Yixing was a girl when they first met and he never let that go.

“None of you business really. Why are you half an hour late? We said we were going to meet here at five, are you playing Mr. model card on us? Because you never come in time anymore.” Yixing glared at the blond elder.

“Sorry, I had a lot of work to do, plus I’m always late so stop complaining. At least I came right?”

Luhan tried to act like he was interested on whatever those two were saying, but he was so lost in his own misery that he couldn’t ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter