[V.]

How come I never noticed? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Blossoming friendship and silly arguments.

 

 

 

 

 

Yifan was at his office going through some paperwork when his phone started buzzing, the latter sighed and answered whoever the caller was.

“Hello?” Yifan answered distractedly.

“Yifan, I need you to do something for me.” Yixing’s voice came out demanding from the other line.

“Xing, I’m terribly busy right now. Whatever you want, can't you just ask me for it later?” Yifan chuckled at the younger’s childish whine.

“No! Yifan please! I was just out shopping with Luhan and he came out with the most genius plan for me to get Chanyeol notice me.” Yifan hummed while signing some company papers.

“Luhan and the word genius doesn't sound promising to me, xing.”

“But it really is a great idea. Don’t you want to know what Luhan thought of?” Yixing sounded eager to tell Yifan, but the older knew for a fact that it will be something undoubtedly stupid.

“What might Luhan’s genius idea be? Xing.” Yifan asked, faking excitement.

“Well you know how Luhan can never be wrong about someone, right?” The younger asked, Yifan snorted at the statement.

“He said that Chanyeol is probably the jealous type of guy, so if I want him to like me or at least to notice me, I need someone to act as my boyfriend.” Yifan hummed not really interested in what Luhan has to say about other guys.

“So then, Luhan said that the only way Chanyeol would actually care about who my boyfriend is and get jealous, is if I fake date someone he looks up to.” Yifan just hummed again.

“And who this idiot might be?” Yifan had a bad feeling to where this talk was heading to.

“Yifan~” Yixing whined again.

“No Yixing, I’m not in this time, it’s a stupid idea.” Yifan wasn’t going to play silly games just to get some loser notice the younger.

“But Yifan I thought we were best friends, and I’ve never asked you for something before so why are you being like this to me.” The younger sounded frustrated but Yifan couldn’t careless.

“No xing, I won’t play your fake boyfriend role just so someone like that giant Korean goof likes you back, it makes no sense.” Yifan sighed, he was getting annoyed by the younger’s childish behavior.

“But Yifan, he really admires you and don’t you think he’ll get really jealous if he found out I’m dating the Wu Yifan.” Yifan snorted at that again.

“Look xing, I’m flattered really.” Yifan’s pen fell under the desk, and he was struggling to get it while trying to convince Yixing that Luhan’s ideas were nothing but worthless.

“But to get someone jealous over you, you need to have that person liking you first, you see, Park Chanyeol only knows you as that pretty boy who comes almost every day to get his coffee, he knows we’re best friends and let me tell you, Park Chanyeol would never get jealous and confess to you if you date me xing, and last but not least Luhan is a total loser when it comes to relationships, so don’t you ever ask for his advice again.” Before Yixing could protest, Yifan’s door was kicked open, the latter was jolted at the action what caused him to bang his head with the desk.

“What the do you think yourself doing Oh Sehun?!” Yifan growled at the younger feeling like his head was about to burst with pain.

“I don’t want that ugly monkey to be my roommate any more, I need you to find me a new place to live in.” Sehun ordered with a blank face, and Yifan wanted nothing more but to strangle him with something.

Yifan remembered that he was actually on the middle of a phone conversation before that brat came in.

“Yixing, let’s continue this later, I need to deal with some brat.” Yixing agreed after asking Yifan to promise him of doing what he asked him to, Yifan just hummed at the younger before hanging up.

“What the is your problem? Don’t you know how to knock before--who let you in anyway?” The elder male asked while massaging his head. It will defiantly leave a bruise, Yifan thought.

“It doesn’t matter, as I said before I need you to find me a new place to live in, alone.” Yifan scoffed at the younger’s bored, somehow challenging expression.

“And why is that?” Sehun came closer to the elder’s desk and he leaned over the table supporting himself by his arms.

“ing Huang Zitao is trying to make my life a living hell.” Yifan wasn’t impressed by the younger’s bravery to act like an arrogant brat toward his boss.

“Oh Sehun, you’re a rookie model under this company. I don’t care if you’re a hot shot, rookie models don’t get to live alone, and I don’t really appreciate the way you’re acting right now.”

“Mr.Wu that boy is everywhere, I can’t take it anymore, and if I can’t live alone then can you please change my roommate.” Sehun was being more polite now, he was standing straight and avoiding Yifan’s homicidal glare.

“What did Tao do now?” Yifan asked, if he was going to deal with those brats he should at least know what’s going on between them.

“I haven’t done anything Yifan ge!” Great, now Tao was here.

“Get the out! I’m having a private talk with Mr.Wu, Huang Zitao!!” Sehun hissed at the slightly taller boy.

“No, you’re accusing me of things I haven’t done.” Tao then turned towered an annoyed looking Yifan.

“Gege, don’t believe anything he says, I found him sneaking out at midnight to go clubbing again.” Sehun swiftly cut him off.

“I wasn’t going clubbing, I told you I was going to meet a friend of mine.”

“You mean you were going out to get ed by that brainless idol, Kai.” Tao rolled his eyes at the younger.

Yifan growled for the seventh time that day, “Get out, both of you.” Their boss demanded the two models with a bone-chilling tone.

“But Yifan ge!” The younger whined.

“But Mr .Wu!!” Sehun exclaimed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter