[IV.]

How come I never noticed? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pretty boys and wolves.

 

 

 

 

Yifan was running his fingers through Yixing’s silky locks while cuddling on the younger’s couch, after eating dinner both boys decided to watch a movie and because of the little kid Yixing was, they were now watching frozen shamelessly.

“Yifan!” The elder was half asleep and Yixing had to poke him to get an answer, Yifan hummed for Yixing to keep talking.

“Do you know how falling in love feels like?” Yifan’s hand stopped moving for a second before he answered the younger’s question.

“I honestly don’t know, xing.” Yixing then moved his position to lock eyes with Yifan, both boys never minded the skinship between them, “I mean, I don’t think I was in love before.” Yixing cut him off quickly, “But you dated so many, Yifan!” The older just hummed.

“I know, but I don’t think I loved any one of them, I guess I was just attracted to them as they were to me.” Yifan was now trying to curl the younger’s hair between his slender fingers.

“Why are you asking any way.” Yifan asked after the younger showed no reaction to what he said.

“I guess I’m trying to figure something out, about Chanyeol I mean.” Yifan slapped lightly on the younger’s head.

“What are you talking about xing, you don’t even know him? Are you serious, because you sound really dumb right now.”

“Yifan” the younger whined childishly, “I do know him, he’s Park Chanyeol and he’s a Korean transferred student that works in Neverland coffee shop.” Yifan snorted at that.

“And?” Yifan was really amused at how Yixing was struggling to act like he knew who that Park Chanyeol was.

“And...He...He’s--He’s really sweet, and he-” Yixing was lost, “--He gives me free cake from time to time?” It sounded more like a question and Yifan couldn’t hold his laughter any longer.

“Stop laughing at me!” Yixing was pouting and it only made Yifan laugh some more.

“You’re so cute~” Yifan cooed, pinching the younger’s pale blushing cheeks.

“You know what, I think I am in love with someone too.” Yifan stopped laughing and he looked dead serious, it made Yixing frown at the statement.

“You-You are?” Yixing asked softly, waiting patiently for the other to tell him with whom.

“Yeah, I just remembered. I mean how come I never noticed before?” Yixing wanted to know who Yifan was talking about so badly, and he didn’t feel happy about it, Yifan was a known player and if he was in love with someone, that meant that this someone who ever might be is very special.

“Tell me, who is it?” Yixing felt upset and he didn’t even know why.

“I mean is it someone I know?” Yifan hummed.

“He’s really pretty, and he usually drives me crazy.” Yixing nodded for him to continue.

“I think I’m in love with him.” Yixing wanted to suffocate him with something, why was he being so slow?

“Who is it? Yifan, tell me?” Yifan’s serious behavior quickly changed to an evil smirk.

“Luhan” Yixing almost felt from the couch, and he was sure that he looked nothing but stupid right now, the younger was so confused, before Yifan started laughing and snorting like a pig.

“You should have seen the look on your face, xing.” Yifan said between his laughter.

“You were joking?” Yixing asked, because he wasn’t sure if Yifan would really be that mean.

“No, I am in love with an alcoholic jerk.” Yifan snorted again, “of course I’m joking idiot.”

Yixing slapped the other on his chest hard enough for him to wince in pain.

“Yixing, stop hitting me on my chest, it hurts.” Yixing grimaced at the older.

“Well stop making an idiot out of me and get the hell out of my house.” The younger was really angry at the way Yifan was manipulating him.

“What? It was a joke, C’mon xing.” Yifan was just being sarcastic when he said he loved luhan, because in his logic, if Yixing could love someone like Park Chanyeol, a guy whom he didn’t even talk to for more than once then why the hell not Luhan?

“Don’t 'xing' me Yifan.” Yixing quickly got up from on top of the older so he could glare at him.

“I’m sorry okay, I’ve never really thought about falling in love or anything close to that, so I didn’t know what to say to help you xing.” Yifan sounded sincere.

“I hate you.” Yixing was still pouting but his eyes had softened, and he no longer glared at Yifan.

“I’m sorry xing, I really am.” Yixing returned to his previous position, and they both relaxed.

Yifan was now playing with the younger’s hair, like he was doing at first, both humming along with their favorite song in that movie 'let it go'.

“Yifan,” The older hummed for Yixing to say whatever he wanted, “I’m sorry I ruined your night, you really didn’t have to come.”

“It’s okay, I only have one princess right?” Yixing whined at him but thankfully didn’t try to hit him, they were both too tired to argue any more.

 

⋆⋆⋆

 

Neverland, was surprisingly empty today, and Jongdae was more than thankful for that, Chanyeol was making him a hot chocolate, and he was still trying to get Minseok remember the details of his night with Luhan.

“I mean C’mon hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter