[XIII.]

How come I never noticed? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Paper Heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yifan, what is love?” The twelve year old kid furrowed his brows while staring at the slightly taller boy.

The other kid didn’t answer right away; he played with the green grass between his slender fingers trying to come up with a good explanation for the younger male before carefully speaking up.

Both boys were at Yixing’s garden. Ever since that day he run away and the older boy found him, the younger male was forced to become friends with Yifan. At first he was not okay with it, being friends with someone who tended to bully him at every giving chance wasn’t something he was longing for. But seeing the other’s face almost every day made him get used to it.

“Love is chocolate.” Yifan grinned at the younger with a wide gummy smile.

“Huh, what does that even mean? How did you come up with that?” Yixing chuckled lightly at the stupid comparison.

“I don’t know, it’s what my mother told me. Love is chocolate. As simple as that.” The older male took two pieces of dark chocolate with almonds filling from his pocket and handed one to the younger.

“Love is chocolate? What kind of chocolate?” The smaller male plopped it into his mouth and moaned at the delicious taste of the melting heaven on his tongue.

“The expensive kind I guess.” Yixing frowned and looked up at the slightly taller boy.

“But if it’s expensive, then not everyone could afford it.”

Yifan was biting his lower lip in concentration, trying to make a ring out of the grass he was playing with.

“Well, not everyone could afford falling in love I assume.”

Yixing sighed. He was rich, so that meant that he was perfectly capable of buying expensive chocolate, right? He didn’t even like chocolate that much. But was he capable of finding love? True love wasn’t supposed to have a price tag, was it?

“Yifan? What if—what if I couldn’t afford expensive chocolate?” What if I never found the right person to fall in love with? Yixing hoped the older boy would get what he was trying to say.

Yifan brought his grass ring to put it on the younger’s pale thin finger.

“Well in that case, you’ll always have me.” Yifan smiled fondly at the smaller boy who was admiring his green new ring.

The younger bursted out laughing at how ridiculous his best friend was being.

“You’re stupid.”

“Only for you princess” Both boys smiled at each other.

They laid on the grass for hours trying to come up with funny guesses for the cotton like clouds above them.

If Yixing can’t afford the expensive chocolate, then Yifan would gladly buy it for him.

 

 

 

⋆⋆⋆

 

Jongin wasn’t going to back off easily, the Korean idol wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and stood as quickly as possible to punch back the taller male back.

And once again Yixing found himself caught on the middle of a ridiculous fight between two idiots. Yifan pushed the tanned idol harshly toward the ground and hopped on top of him with a steel like punch. The older male was way too stronger for the idol to fight against.

As soon as Yixing saw how jongin was powerless in pain on the ground, he stepped into action.

“YIFAN! STOP!!” The shorter male tried to get yifan off the younger, but only to get shoved by him powerfully.

The younger hissed in pain once he was met with the hard ground.

“YIFAN! YOU’RE GOING TO KILL HIM!!” Jongin was unconscious at this point, he wasn’t moving. Yixing felt terrified, all this wasn’t worth it. Why was Yifan acting like this? The older male seemed possessed with anger.

“STOP IT!!!” Yixing was on his feet in no time, trying to push the taller male off the younger again.

Yifan stopped suddenly. He blinked his eyes a few times, like he was trying to wake up from being hypnotized. He brought his hands in front of his face, staring at the red thick liquid that stained them. He then turned his attention at a shivering yixing behind his back.

 Both boys heard someone screaming and calling for help, clearly have been able to identify the unconscious idol on the floor. Yifan was on his feet, and before Yixing could mutter a word, he was being dragged harshly by his wrist toward the apartment.

 

 

⋆⋆⋆

 

Jongdae moaned in Chanyeol’s mouth as he shoved his tongue inside the taller’s male warm cavern. He moaned even louder when he felt the younger palming his . He almost forgot that they were still at work and that anyone could easily walk in on them. They broke the heated kiss for a much needed air. Chanyeol smirked when the older boy hid his face on the crook of the taller male neck to hide his sinful moans.

“Chanyeol!” Jongdae could feel the pre- on the front of his pants. ! now he had to go change for the second time this day.

Chanyeol kissed him at every giving chance, whenever he went in the back to bring something, the younger would follow him and molest the hell out of him. Not that he didn’t enjoy it of course. But he was still afraid someone might find them like that, each other’s faces. Jongdae was insisting on keeping whatever that it was going on between them a secret, he hasn’t even told minseok about them. He tried to convince himself that it was because he wasn’t ready for a serious relationship, but who was he kidding. He just didn’t want for Baekhyun to know, it will break his heart. Jongdae wasn’t sure if what he was doing is the right thing but his childhood friend will leave sooner or later. So why break his best friend's heart?

“I want to you so bad hyung” Chanyeol growled in a low husky voice.

“We--We can’t Chanyeol, So--Someone might come in” Jongdae was panting and digging his nail on the younger’s back.

“I don’t care.” The shorter male pushed Chanyeol off of him slowly and stared up at him.

“Minseok might see us.”

“I want him to see us, I want everyone to know that you’re mine!” Chanyeol frowned and the older bit his lip as he looked down.

“I’m not ready for that Chanyeol.”

“But when are you going to be? I don’t understand what’s so wrong if we dated like normal people do?” Jongdae was about to open his mouth when Victoria pushed the door open.

“Jongdae are you hiding from wo—Oh! You’re both here. Minseok needs your help, get your lazy out from here!”

Jongdae let out a shaky breath he had no idea he was holding, he rushed to get outside from that room. He felt like he was about to suffocate. The older boy was well aware that he was being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter