[III.]

How come I never noticed? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Heroes and unicorns.

 

 

 

 

“You slept with him? “ Minseok growled in pain at the loud tone Jongdae was using.

“Oh my god! Jongdae keep your voice down.” Jongdae almost dropped his iced tea when Minseok decided to drop the news on him.

“But—but hyung, I thought you were straight?" Minseok facepalmed. "Was he good though? I mean did he make you feel like you were floating on clouds?” Jongdae looked so eager to know, ignoring completely the look of horror on his elder’s face “I mean of course he’ll make you feel good. He’s the Luhan after all, it doesn’t get any better than that.”

“Stop talking loud like that, don’t make me regret telling you!” Minseok told Jongdae about what happened to him with the Chinese idol, because he wanted someone to help him deal with Luhan and who better to share this with than the only Korean friends he had in běijīng.

”Hyung, are you okay? Did that Luhan guy hurt you or something? You don’t look too happy about what happened.” Chanyeol was worried sick about Minseok. He’s been looking weak and down lately and he didn’t like that.

“No he didn’t, I—I don’t know actually.” Minseok felt kind of better now that he was using his mother language. “I was pretty drunk I guess.” Minseok added with a soft voice. “I don’t even remember what happened actually.”

“WHAT?! Hyung you can’t be that drunk.” Jongdae looked disappointed, and if Minseok wasn’t lost in sorrow and confusion right now he would have laughed his off at the younger’s funny expression.

“Hyung what did actually happen? I mean how did you two meet before...you know?” Chanyeol coughed awkwardly after asking that and Minseok groaned for the third time that morning.

“Remember when I told you guys about that waiter job, that Seungyoon noona got for me?” They both hummed for Minseok to continue. “Well, It was at this great party and after we finished—” Jongdae looked like he was watching a soap drama and Minseok felt nervous all of a sudden. “—I kind of confessed to her, and she looked really uncomfortable so I felt stupid afterwards.” Minseok took a long breath and glanced from Chanyeol to Jongdae to see what their reaction was like. “I apologized and she said that she loved me too...like her little brother.” Jongdae quickly cut him off. “Hyung! please get to the point. I’m dying over here.”

“Well, she left and the bartender felt sorry for me.” Minseok scoffed bitterly. “So he offered me free drinks and after I got two glasses of vodka and convinced myself to get the hell out of there, this guy came to me and asked if he could offer me a drink as well.” 

“Oh my god! Hyung was he hot? Did you take him for his offer?” Chanyeol asked, now equally eager to hear the story as Jongdae was.

“I actually did, he was really nice at first and I thought why the hell not. Another free drink for me to get my embarrassment swallowed.” Minseok then looked down at his coffee cup, he didn’t really feel comfortable telling those two about what heppend next. “After drinking what that guy gave to me, I didn’t feel well, I started feeling dizzy and hot.” Minseok’s cheeks flushed a bright red.

“And?” Jongdae wasn’t a patient person.

“He kind of asked me to go back with him to his hotel room.” Both Chanyeol’s and Jongdae’s eyes went wide at that.

“WHAT?” They both asked at the same time.

“I know, I know...he tried to kiss me. But I didn’t let him and before I knew it Luhan was punching the guy and then he—he asked me if I was that guy's .”

“No, he didn’t!” Jongdae exclaimed.

“The !!” Chanyeol gawked.

“It wasn’t his fault, I mean how would he know right?” Minseok wasn’t sure why he was defending him. “And then he just kept staring at me and—” Minseok then added with a small voice “—and then he kissed me.”

“Holly hyung! Luhan kissed you after he saved you!!” Jongdae’s lips twitched into a sly smirk “And then he ed you senseless of course”.

“Shut the up Jongdae!” Minseok started hitting his forehead with the wooden table in frustration.

“So, are you gay now hyung or...?” Chanyeol couldn’t get any dumber.

 

⋆⋆⋆

 

Yixing loved walking back home from his college, and he loved it even more when Junmyeon walked along with him. He was such a sweet person and the younger always felt warm and happy around him.

“So, are you going to tell me why you’ve been constantly coming to my humble coffee shop these past few days xing?” Yixing was caught off guard by the other male’s question.

“Wha—What are you talking about Myeon? I love coming to your coffee shop and there’s no specific reason to it.” Junmyeon looked unconvinced by the younger’s answer “Really now. Are you sure it has nothing to do with one of my baristas?” The older looked amused at Yixing’s blushing face.

“Stop it!” Yixing whined cutely at his elder.

But before Junmyeon could tease the younger any further, both men heard someone screaming his lungs out for help. Yixing was still trying to make sure if what he heard was real or not, when Junmyeon was already running off to where the voice was coming from.

“Stop, please stop!” His voice cracked while he begged for a much bigger man to leave him alone.

When junmyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter