[X.]

How come I never noticed? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Our own Disneyland -II-

 

 

 

 

 

After half an hour arguing about what game they should start of, they were all silently staring at the big neon lemonie green sign that read 'Haunted house'.

“Are we really going in there?”

“I don’t think it will be that scary chanyeol, don't worry.” Jongdae stated.

“But it’s a haunted house!!?”

“Why are we here? I don’t get it.”

Minseok was raging. He was tricked to come along and he’ll make sure to tear the deer looking idol apart as soon as they get the hell out of this crowded place.

“Don’t worry minseok I’ll do my best to protect you.” Yifan snorted at luhan’s obvious lie.

“What are you waiting for guys, let’s go!”

Jongdae pushed chanyeol in with a lot of difficulties and everyone else followed.

They were walking by pairs, Jongdae with a terrified chanyeol at his left, Minseok with luhan stuck to his right side, Junmyeon with his hand at the small of kyungsoo’s back and an annoyed looking yifan with an amused smiling yixing clenching to his arm.

“Yifan could you please stop frowning! Chanyeol would think that you’re not enjoying this date with me.” Yixing whined with a pout.

“A date?!! You call this a date? Are you ing kidding me xing?”

“Stop yelling, he’ll hear you.”

“I don’t ing care!!”

“Yifan.”

“Yixing.”

“YIFAN!!”

“YIXING!!!”

“Guys shut the up!! You’re making me nervous.”

Luhan was scared to death, he would never admit it but he was terrified of ghosts and a lot of other things actually, Yes he wanted to impress minseok and that’s why he suggested this game, he wants minseok to get scared and hug him or seek his arms for protection, but the problem was that Kim ing minseok looked bored to death and luhan was soon going to faint or something.

“It’s your ing stupid idea luhan!!”

“ you yifan!!!!”

“If you’re ing scared of your own shadow then maybe you shouldn’t have suggested this stupid game in the first place.”

“Who the said I’m scared ING WU YIFAN??!”

“YOUR ING FACE LUHAN!!”

“Guys, guys please stop fighting, we’re here to enjoy this and not to yell at each other’s faces.” Junmyeon separated the two from burning each other with their lazer like glares.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Chanyeol Roared when a woman with long black hair and white blood stained dress appeared from nowhere and slowly crawled towards them.

“STOP HITTING ME!!” Jongdae tried to shield his face.

“WE’RE GOING TO DIE! NO OH MY ING--“

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!” Chanyeol pushed luhan toward that woman ghost.

Luhan was going to die. Was this really his end? What about minseok? What about his fans? What about him? He wasn’t ready yet, and he wasn’t going to let some filthy ghost kill him in front of minseok. So luhan did the most courageous action ever.

 

 

“RUN FOR YOUR LIFE MOTHER ERS!!!!”

Luhan disappeared with lightning speed.

“What just happened?” Minseok snickered when chanyeol followed the idol screaming an 'I’m-so-sorry-guys-I’m-still-too-young-to-die' in his way.

“So….now what?”

“Let’s wait for them to comeback.” Junmyeon chuckled.

“I’m not waiting for anyone, let’s go yixing.”

Yifan pushed the younger in front of him.

 

 

⋆⋆⋆

 

 

“Are we safe yet hyung?”

“Shhh the ghost will hear you.”

“Do you think they will look for us hyung?”

Luhan knows for fact that yifan won’t even bother and if he doesn’t look for him then yixing won’t do as well. Junmyeon would probably be scared too, and jongdae-- well he’s not sure if the younger even cares for him, (he did say he was a fan) but you’ll never know, and for Kim minseok, he’ll probably make fun of him when they’ll meet but luhan has a feeling he won’t look for him as well.

“I don’t think so.” Luhan sighed.

“Hyung I’m really scared.”

“I am too, but don’t you dare tell anyone.”

“I don’t think I need to tell anyone, I mean they all saw the drama you made back there.”

“Park ing chanyeol!” Luhan glared at the younger and he was about to kick some when spiders fell from the ceiling.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

“I HATE SPIDERS!!!!”

“GO AWAY!! MAKE THEM GO AWAY!!!”

The sound of laughter made the two boys stop their jumping dance, luhan was shocked to see a laughing minseok clutching at his stomach with a Cheshire like smirk on jongdae’s features.

“Are you done yet?” Jongdae asked looking amusedly at a frightened Park chanyeol.

“Jo-Jongdae hyung you came looking for me?”

“Well I’m the only one allowed to scare you chanyeol, I don’t really like sharing my victims.”

“Can’t you just say yes hyung?”

“Nope, let’s go, there are a lot of other games I’m dying to try.”

“Hyung” Chanyeol jumped on the older and hugged him tightly.

“S-Stop it.”

Luhan was still staring silently at minseok, he came, Kim minseok actually came looking for him.

“What’s wrong with you?” Minseok poked the idol lightly on his arm.

“It’s nothing.”

“So….you were really cool when you tried to protect me back there.” Minseok said with a sarcastic tone.

“I was just trying to make you laugh.”

“Well it worked.” Minseok chuckled and luhan felt embarrassed.

“I made a fool of myself.” The idol murmured softly.

“Yeah you did.”

Luhan glared at the older.

“Aren’t you supposed to run back home or something? I mean you got a great opportunity.”

“Well at first I did want to run back home, but now I think I’ll stick around.”

“Why, to laugh at me?”

“You promised me that I’ll enjoy this, and I did.”

Luhan pouted, he was nothing but a clown to minseok.

“It’s okay to be scared luhan.”

Minseok elbowed the younger after he stated softly.

“I’m such a loser minseok.”

“I’m not going to argue on that.”

“Why did you come after me?”

“Because no one else wanted to, jongdae forced me to come with him.”

Luhan made a soft 'oh' sound. He was so disappointed, he actually thought minseok was worried about him.

“Why are you pouting?”

“It’s nothing.”

“Okay, okay I was actually worried you’ll die of a heart attack or something.”

“You were worried about me, really?” Luhan’s face lit up.

“It’s just because I promised to kill you myself, okay?” Luhan smiled brightly and minseok grimaced at that.

They both heard jongdae yell a hurry-the--up from the back.

“Let’s go, you owe me something.”

“What?”

“I don’t know something, I saved your from that ghost, so you owe me.” Luhan smiled when minseok dragged him by his arm to follow the others out.

 

 

⋆⋆⋆

 

 

Yifan was enjoying his heavenly delicious ice cream when yixing suddenly wanted to play on a merry-go-round.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter