[XI.]

How come I never noticed? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Wishing upon a star.

 

 

 

 

 

It was raining heavily again and minseok was staring absent mindedly at his cup of coffee when jongdae nudged his ribs and made him hiss in pain.

“Earth to Kim minseok, Hello?” Jongdae chuckled at minseok’s shocked face.

“What are you thinking about hyung?” The younger questioned curiously,

“Uhm, Nothing.” Minseok cleared his voice and sipped his already cold drink.

“Oh, really now?”

“It’s really nothing.”

Jongdae looked like he wasn’t going to drop this down and before he could excuse himself to go clean some tables the younger’s question made him stop.

“Is it about your parents’ hyung? About your father?”

“No…It’s not.”

“Hyung, are they still asking to meet your girlfriend?” Jongdae knows how the elder’s parents had been pestering him about having a girlfriend, they think that if he has one she’ll take good care of him, and as minseok says sometimes they won’t mind him getting married at a young age, his father wants him to settle down already without caring about what their son really wants.

“No that’s not the problem, I’ve already took care of that.” Minseok snickers and jongdae raises an eyebrow at the action.

“You did? How?”

“I sent them a picture of my girlfriend.” Minseok let out a roaring laugh.

“YOUR GIRLFRIEND??! YOU’RE DATING SOMEONE??!!”

“Shh, the customers are looking at us.” Jongdae covered his mouth with his hand and looked around to see couples and some girls staring questionably at them, he then turned his attention to the older and whisper harshly to him.

“You’re dating someone? Why haven’t you told me hyung?”

“I’m not dating someone, I-I dressed luhan as a girl and….sent it to my parents.”

Jongdae opened his mouth but nothing came out, they both stared at each other for a while before they bursted out laughing.

After laughing their off, both boys started panting and trying to get their breath back.

“Did they believe you? I mean I know luhan already looks like a girl but…”

“They did, my father sounded so proud on the phone.” Minseok chuckled.

Minseok showed the younger the picture he used to prank his parents, luhan was wearing a brown long hair wig, he looked beautiful, stunning actually and both minseok and jongdae stared at the idol amusedly.

They laughed some more and then the two boys got back to their job.

The thing is, it’s been more than a week since he last saw the deer looking idol. He doesn’t know why, but he kind of missed the idol’s presence, he was used to luhan coming every single day with an absurd idea about how to get into some girl’s pants.

Was luhan getting bored of him, does he not like minseok’s company anymore?

The barista young man sighed and tried his best not to think about how badly he wants to see luhan, it’s really not convenient, he should be happy that he got rid of that annoying brat, but he can’t help it, he missed the younger, probably more than he should.

 

⋆⋆⋆

 

Sehun was walking to the exit door, he had two very tiring photoshoots today, and he was dying to get home already, but some noise made him stop on his tracks.

Someone was practicing something in a room he passed by, at first he couldn’t recognize him but soon enough the tanned y skin was obviously to nonother than Huang zitao.

He was practicing with a stick, keeping a stern focused face while wearing sweat pants and a black wife beater that looked like it was drawn on his skin, because of how tight it was, sehun couldn’t help but ogle at the lean muscles the other male seemed to carry on his body.

“Can I help you?”

Zitao’s hoarse voice woke him up from his drooling session, it was terribly embarrassing to say the least.

“I-I was just p-passing by, that’s all.”

Sehun cleared his voice and prayed for tao to not notice the spreading redness on his face.

They both stared at each other for what seemed like eternity, sehun never liked that boy, he gets to his nerves every time they meet, but he can’t deny how attractive the Chinese man was.

“So, what are you practicing?” Sehun fumbled with the hem of his shirt nervously, he doesn't know why he was still standing there asking the other male questions, when he was supposed to be at home resting right now.

“It’s wǔshù……why are you asking?”

Zitao was still panting for his breath, the flips he was doing were impressive indeed but not easy to make.

“I think it’s cool, that’s all.”

“Oh,Uh Umm…..thanks.” Tao came closer and sehun wasn’t sure why he was blushing, he hated the guy, what was he still doing here by talking to him?

“Sehun are you busy right now”

Yes, say yes Oh sehun say yes.

“No.” The younger averted his eyes from the other’s feline like ones.

“No I’m not busy.” Tao smiled with his perfect pearl like white teeth.

The am I doing?

Sehun should go now, he should excuse himself before the other male asks him out or something.

“Let’s go shopping sehun, there’s a new mall not far away from here.”

No, thanks, Say no say no say no.

“I-Are you-Sure yeah I mean let’s go.” Tao looked genuinely happy and excused himself to go take a quick shower.

“What the just happened?” Sehun muttered quietly when tao disappeared to the shower.

Was it because Huang zitao was hot as ? Or was it because he was tanned, sehun had a weakness towards people with sun kissed skin, it explains why he fell in love with his best friend at the first place.

“Get a grip Oh sehun, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter