[IX.]

How come I never noticed? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Our own Disneyland -I-

 

 

 

 

 

Jongdae sighed when he felt chanyeol’s hands pulling him closer again for the third time in a row, he’s been pushed into a brick wall, and had his lips eaten in the elevator by that eager giant, this was getting ridiculous.

“Enough, Stop it!” Jongdae growled and the younger grinned at him.

“Just one more hyung.”

“No!”

“Please.” Chanyeol pouted.

“I said no.”

“Just a peck, no tongues this time.” The shorter male blushed at that.

“Park chanyeol I’ll cut your ing tongue off if you try something weird again.”

“I promise hyung.” Jongdae bit his lower lip in hesitance and chanyeol hovered on top of him. The younger was so close and they could both feel each other’s hot breath, it felt kind of awkward for jongdae to be acting like this with his two years long roommate and best friend, but at the same time it felt really nice and from now on the rain will definitely hold a whole new precious meaning for the elder’s heart.

When chanyeol first dragged his best friend to that location he never thought that he’ll end up kissing him, it was jongdae who kissed him first, but now he can’t bring himself to stop.

The kiss was slow and innocent just like he had promised jongdae before, the shorter male had his eyes closed, and chanyeol found himself mesmerized by the long thick eyelashes the older seemed to have.

Jongdae brought his hands up to grab softly at the younger’s silky hair, it felt so perfect being kissed by the taller male.

When they first met, jongdae was taken aback by the younger’s handsome features and his model like body, chanyeol was so attractive and what made it worse for the older was that he was a really nice and down to earth person, the younger had offered for jongdae to live for free in his apartment when he found out they were both Korean, and who the hell was jongdae to decline.

Both boys banged their heads with each other when they heard their apartment door getting unlocked.

“Where the were you guys all night? Is this the right way to treat your guest Kim jongdae??!”

“I-Uh….” Jongdae was flushed red and he wished baekhyun would just think of it as the cold or to just ignore it.

“Why the are you guys looking at me like that??! Where were you?” Jongdae gulped, he totally forgot about his childhood’s best friend, he had given the older permission to have Park chanyeol. Baekhyun had asked him before if he loved the taller male and he denied.

It wasn’t fair, he wasn’t supposed to kiss the younger. What would he tell baekhyun when he finds out? But it wasn’t really his fault, it was a spur-of-the-moment kind of thing, he didn’t plan for that kiss and chanyeol didn’t seem to mind.

“We were-“ Jongdae cut chanyeol off before he could say anything more and embarrass him even further.

“I forgot my phone and chanyeol tried to help me find it.”

“You did? Did you find it?”

“What pho--“

“Yes I did! Thank god no one else took it.” Jongdae his swollen lips.

“Oh, okay great, now come on in I’m making popcorn let’s watch a movie together.” Baekhyun chirped.

Jongdae felt chanyeol’s heavy gaze on him but didn’t dare to face the younger.

 

⋆⋆⋆

 

“When I said let’s ing go on a date, did I ever me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter