[I.]

How come I never noticed? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What are we?

 

 

 

Yixing couldn’t stop running, he just kept on going until he felt like his lungs were about to explode. When he finally arrived at his secret hideout, he took a long breath and tried with all his might to fight back the tears that were threatening to come out, he didn’t want to cry anymore and he wasn’t going to. He knew that he was acting like a kid; but Yixing was a kid, he didn’t understand why his own parents would treat him like an adult when he was nothing more than a ten-year-old child.

He then heard someone walking towards him. Yixing wished the ground would just open up and swallow him alive, but that was most unlikely. So he tried to squish himself even further in the old dog house. He then heard that someone, a kid like him probably, shouting and saying that he found her. 'Found her?' What was this kid talking about? And who was this girl he was looking for? Actually who was 'he' to begin with​?

“…Mama, I found her!” The boy shouted again and Yixing was getting confused, he didn’t even notice when that other kid started reaching his hands to pull him out. He tried to struggle but the other kid was way too stronger, Yixing wanted to kill himself then and there for being so weak and fragile.

“Stop pulling me!! I’ll call the guards and you’ll end up in prison, you filthy ert peasant!” Yixing started kicking and screaming. He was weak yes, but he wasn’t going to get pulled easily by whoever this kid was. He was a Zhang and a Zhang never turns his back from a battle, that’s what his grandfather had always told him. Yixing’s action didn’t seem to have fazed the other boy, because that kid started laughing and saying how adorable Yixing was being. Zhang Yixing wasn’t adorable, Zhang Yixing was the next heir to the Zhang medical company, Zhang Yixing was the young master of this house. God dammit!

“Are you out of your mind? How dare you laugh at me, in my own house!!” Yixing exclaimed; the other kid however just kept laughing like an idiot, making the smaller boy get terrifyingly scared by the unpredictable action, was this kid some kind of a psycho?

“Are you deaf I’m talking to you!?” Yixing was fuming in no time, that kid needed to learn how to address his master. Why isn’t he answering me? Yixing wondered, “Forget about it, can you…can you just leave and act like you never found me?” Yixing was hoping for that kid to just laugh it off and disappear, but then he heard the other boy addressing him.

“Sorry princess, your parents are looking for you and I was sent to get you, so let’s go.” Yixing just stared at him with a dumbfounded expression. Did he just call me princess? The smaller male took a step back and tried to master his most scary glare, it always worked on his best friend Luhan so why the hell not?

“Did you just call me princess?” The other kid started chuckling once again.

“I did, and now let’s go. My mom must be waiting for me.” Yixing tried to see if he had any chances of runing away from that kid, but found none (who was he kidding anyway, he had more chances in crying his way out than running away from that alien looking kid).

“Who are you?” The smaller male had no idea why he was asking, but the curiosity got ahead of him.

“I’m Wu Yifan, nice meeting you princess.” Yixing almost; almost thought of the possibility of ​befriending that Wu Yifan kid, if it wasn’t for that stupid princess nickname he kept calling him by.

“You’re stupid, stop calling me princess!” The shorter male growled at yifan.

”Look little girl, I get you’re being emotional and all but I really have to go now, so move!” The smaller boy wanted to say something back; he wanted to insult Yifan and call him names, but he was kind of scared, not that he would ever admit it.

After being dragged by Yifan to his own house again, Yixing was terribly disappointed. He was expecting his parents to be worried and anxious about him running away; but they were just sitting there with another couple sipping tea, like nothing had ever happened. Yes he was technically still in the house, but what if he got out? What if someone of their business rivals kidnapped him?  What surprised him the most was that those two people were Wu Yifan’s parents, as soon as they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter