I am, Cinderella?

I am, Cinderella? [on hold until further notice]

 

a/n: at last, i finally finished it, well, its actually rushed. >.< im so very sorry for not updating soon. im busy with school. well, i just hope that you will like this chapter. oh, i really do hope. >.< please tell me your thoughts and comment ^^ thanks so much :DD

 

CHAPTER 2

 

Sooyoung looks at the clock and impatiently waits for the bell to ring. She’s been suffering for hours, or so, that what she thinks.

 

Kyuhyun on the other hand is enjoying himself, all throughout the class; he just stared at the person sitting in front of her. He smirks as he watches her fidget in her seat; it was obvious that she’s conscious. It amuses him. It was the first time that he wasn’t playing and instead doing something else.

 

Sooyoung really wants the class to end. She can feel the rude-guy-that-almost-took-her-bun behind her staring at her for hours. She doesn’t really like being stared at.

 

‘Seriously! Something is wrong with this guy!’ she thought.

 

After a while, the bell finally rang. Sooyoung immediately stood up and drags Tiffany out of the room.

 

“Soo! Wait! I’m still—Soo!” she shouted at her, she is still fixing her things. And in no time, they were out of the room.

 

“What’s with those two?” Kyuhyun’s seatmate asked.

 

“Hmph, beats me.” He answered, smirking.

 

“Oh hey! You’re the new guy huh. Everyone’s anticipating for you dude.” He said, “Well, Imma go now. See ya!” he said, walking away.

 

Kyuhyun shakes his head, this guy just slept all throughout, even when he was introduced in the class. He stood up and exited the room.

 

“Hmm, everyone huh…” he said quietly and thought if it included her.

 

&&

 

“Soo! Will you please stop for a minute!?” Tiffany was practically screaming at her.

 

Sooyoung eventually stopped at the corner that separates the juniors to the seniors’ classrooms.

 

“I can’t take it anymore Fany! That guy just annoys me! He kept staring at me! I can feel it!” she whined at her best friend. “Didn’t you see??” she asked.

 

“Wait, who exactly?” Tiffany asked, she doesn’t know who Sooyoung was talking about.

 

“The rude guy that almost took my pork bun!” she exclaimed.

 

Tiffany stares at her confused. She obviously doesn’t know who the ‘rude guy who almost took her pork bun’ is.

 

“It’s the guy who sits behind me.” She said bluntly.

 

Tiffany thought for a second, “Oh, Kyuhyun-ssi?” she asked her in disbelief. They just saw the guy and she’s already annoyed with him?

 

“Soo, you shouldn’t judge the person like that. It’s not nice.” She scolded her.

 

“But Fany! He’s the one who started it! He almost took my pork bun in the cafeteria earli--”

 

“Yah! Soo! You’re so loud!”

 

Eunhyuk walks towards them, followed by anther that they don’t recognize.

 

“You’re so loud Soo! We can hear you from our room.” Eunhyuk laughs.

 

“Yah! I’m not that…” she trailed off, seeing the guy who’s with Eunhyuk. Her face suddenly turned bright red.

 

“Soo? You’re turning red.” Tiffany looks at her then at what or who she was looking at.

 

“Oh.” Donghae said, recognizing Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung smiled shyly and blushes again.

 

“Oh, this is Lee Donghae by the way. He’s the new transfer.” Eunhyuk introduced Donghae to them.

 

The three bowed to each other. Donghae smiles to both of them.

 

‘Aigoo~ that smile will kill me.’ She thought.

 

“Come on, let’s eat.” Eunhyuk smiled at the three.

 

“Omo! My wallet’s still in the classroom.” She glares first at Sooyoung then left.

 

“We’ll be going first Fany-ah!” Eunhyuk called after her, then he looks at Sooyoung, “Why’d she glare at you?”

 

Sooyoung shooked her head and just smiled. ‘Man, I’m not even talking anymore! Snap out of it Choi!’ she thought. And glances at Donghae, who was looking at her, he smiled. She blushes again.

 

The three started to leave when someone shouts at Eunhyuk.

 

“Yah! Lee Eunhyuk!!”

 

They turned and saw a girl walking toward them, glaring at Eunhyuk.

 

Eunhyuk, seeing the girl immediately panics. “Uhh, you two go ahead. I’m just going to…” he didn’t finish and instead left the two them.

 

“Yah! You’re not getting away from me this time!” she said, and ran after Eunhyuk.

 

Donghae and Sooyougn looks after the two then at each other and laughed.

 

“Well, shall we?” Donghae said, guiding her first.

 

Sooyoung nodded and smiled. Though he’s new, he’s the one who’s guiding her. He’s the perfect gentleman. Well, after Siwon-oppa. She thought.

 

Then she suddenly realized something, ‘It’s only the two of us!!’

 

&&

 

Kyuhyun walks in the hallway, going to his hyungs’ room. He noticed students were string at him, he looks at them and smirks. The girls squealed.

 

‘Hmph, typical.’ He thought.

 

Then he noticed someone running, he’s actually not surprised to see Eunhyuk was the one running. It was Eunhyuk-hyung that could do things like this in front of people.

 

“Hyung!” he called.

 

Eunhyuk saw Kyuhyun and stopped. “Kyu!” he said, while panting.

 

“Hyung, where are you going?” Kyuhyun asks. “Where’s Donghae-hyung by the way?” he added.

 

“He… He’s with Soo… at…cafeteria. And I’m going away from her!” he said, then left quickly after hearing his name again.

 

Kyuhyun chuckles as the girl shouted Eunhyuk’s name again as she passes him.

 

He proceeded to the stairs. He thought of his hyung, ‘He’s with Soo?’ He didn’t know why, but he swears that the name is familiar and he’s heard it before.

 

&&

 

Sooyoung and Donghae quietly go down the steps. The two keep glancing at each other.

 

‘Wahh! Soo! Say something!’ she thought.

 

Donghae smiled as he caught Sooyoung looking panicked. He finds it cute.

 

“Why was Hyuk running away from the girl?” he asks.

 

Sooyoung looks at him surprised; he suddenly spoke, taking her away from her thoughts.

 

“Well, Oppa made her mad by not following some rules.” She said shyly. “She’s Kim Hyoyeon, the student council president.” She added.

 

“Oh.” Donghae said.

 

 They arrived at the cafeteria and is shocked to see a lot of people, well, for Donghae. Sooyoung just sighed, another day in the battlefield.

 

“Is it always like this here?” Donghae asked.

 

“Well, unfortunately.” She said.

 

“Oh, okay.” He said then looks at her and grins, “So, what do you want to eat?”

 

&&

 

Yoona looks for food she’ll buy; she was hungry from finding the other new student.

 

‘Ahh, jinjja, it’s really tiring’ she thought.

 

She was walking when she bumped to the person in front of her suddenly stopped.

 

“Yah! Why’d you suddenly stop…” she started to say but trailed off when the guy turned to look at her.

 

“Ah, I’m sorry. Are you alright?” Donghae asked.

 

Yoona stared at him. It was the first time seeing someone that handsome. He really looks like a prince.

 

‘My Prince…’ she thought.

 

Donghae looks at her slightly worried. ‘Is she alright?’ he thought.

 

“Are you alright?” he asks again.

 

Yoona blinks, she’s back to her senses. “Ah, yes! I’m okay.” she smiled cutely at him.

 

“Are you sure?” he asks again, just to make sure.

 

“Yes, I’m perfectly fi--”

 

Yuri grabs her and pulls her away from Donghae. “Yoona! Come on! We still have to find the other new student!” Yuri said, dragging Yoona to the exit followed by Seohyun.

 

Donghae was left confused. But he shrugs it off and proceeds to the cashier to buy the food.

 

&&

 

Kyuhyun looks at the people in the cafeteria, he looks at the tables, but he wasn’t in any of them. He started to scan the whole cafeteria, but no luck, though he saw something that caught his eye. He walks to that direction with a smirked on his face.

 

&&

 

Sooyoung patiently waits for Donghae to come back, she insisted to buy her own food but she failed to win. She’s weak against good looking guys, especially Donghae.

 

“Aish, this is so--”

 

“Nice.” Someone said.

 

Sooyoung looks and expects it to be Donghae, but seeing him, her expression became irritated.

 

“What are you doing here, Cho Kyuhyun?” she asks sarcastically.

 

“To eat of course.” He answered, smirking.

 

Sooyoung just looks away, turning her attention to anything but to the one in front of her.

 

Kyuhyun shakes his head, this girl is really something. No one ever dared to do that to him. Well, they don’t know his true colors yet anyway. But he shrugs it off and decided to start things off with her. He wants to know more of her.

 

‘Weird thoughts Kyu…’ he thought.

 

“We seem to have started on the wrong foot here. Let’s start off again.” He said, extending his hand to a handshake. But Sooyoung ignores him, obviously not listening.

 

“Look, is it still with the pork bun? I was really going to give it to you.” He said, a bit of irritation escaping his voice.

 

Sooyoung looks at him, she was surprised at the sudden tone, and she was somewhat scared.

 

‘Huh? The hell Soo??’ she thought. But she decided to comply.

 

“Okay.” She said.

 

“Oh, Kyu. Do you guys know each other?” Donghae walks toward them. “Here Soo.” He said, giving the food to Sooyoung.

 

“Thanks.” She smiled shyly at Donghae.

 

Donghae smiled back.

 

Kyuhyun just stared at them, his expression, not so good.

 

“So, how do you know each other?” Donghae asks them.

 

“Uhm--” she said, but she was interrupted by Kyuhyun.

 

“She’s in my class.” Kyuhyun said plainly.

 

“Oh, that’s good.” He said, “Have you eaten Kyu? Wait here, I’ll get you something.” He said, knowing his dongsaeng, he wouldn’t eat if you don’t buy it for him.

 

“D’you still want anything, Soo?” Donghae asks her.

 

“No! uh, I mean, I’m okay. This is enough. Thanks.” She said shyly, her face turning red.

 

“Okay.” He said walking away.

 

Sooyoung smiles to herself as she stares at the figure. Then she glances at Kyuhyun, she’s surprised and a bit scared at his expression.

 

‘What’s his problem?’ she thought.

 

&&

 

‘Aish, this is new, I’m actually getting mad at my hyung. I wonder why?’ he thought.

 

He looks at Sooyoung and sees her smiling.

 

‘Ahh… this is not good.’ He thought.