I am, Cinderella? [7/?]

I am, Cinderella? [on hold until further notice]

a/n: keke :> double update! ^^ yesss! :> hoho :> 

CHAPTER 7

Kyuhyun sits in a park near the school. He was staring nowhere and was waiting for nothing. He just wanted to have time alone. He sighed as he tries to erase away those hurtful times in the past. But it seems he can’t.

“Aish, why did I have to see her…” he said softly.

‘Stupid, she’s not who you think she is. She’s just a look alike.’ His inner self sprang to life.

“What makes you so sure about that?” he asks.

‘For one, she’s in another country. And second, her personality is a total opposite to the .’ His inner self said.

“And you noticed that? Are you sure?” Kyuhyun asks, not convinced.

‘Pabo, of course I did, with you clouded with anger you’ll never notice it. And me, your genius self, noticed it.’ 

“Whatever…” he said.

‘Don’t say that, you’re running away again. What will you do if you see her again?’

He didn’t say anything and looked at his watch, it was almost time for dismissal. He stood up, seeing the pork bun girl again is better than talking with himself.

‘Whatever, suit yourself.’

&&

Sooyoung was arranging her things, she was ready to go to work, or so she tells herself. She kept looking at the table behind her. The bag of the owner’s still at the side of the desk.

“Soo, if you’re that worried you could just wait for him.” Tiffany said, giggling.

“Wha--!? What are you t-talking about?” she asks, looking at her with utter disbelief.

“Well, it is a good idea if you wait for him. No one would get his bag here anyway.” Tiffany said, starting to exit the room.

“Wha--?! Fany-ah! Tiffany! Wait!” Sooyoung shouted, she wanted to catch up, but her legs wouldn’t move.

She knows she doesn’t want to go yet, she just wouldn’t admit it. And so she gives in and sighs.

“Well, bye bye Sooyounggie. I’ll explain to Siwon-oppa when I get there.” She giggled and left the room.

“Aish! I can’t believe this--! I can’t even—ugh!” she babbled irritably. She sat down on her seat once more and waited.

“He better get here soon!” she said in frustration.

&&

Kyuhyun was walking nearing the school gate. He smiled to himself as he thought of the pork bun girl. She was really one interesting girl. One that completely surprises him. 

All of the girls in his last school were es, he says. They were all about looks, they were spoiled and rich and snobbish. He never had anyone he likes in his high school, well, except for Joohyun of course.

‘Oh, there was one thing you also didn’t notice.’ His inner self said.

“I don’t wanna hear it.” He said, thinking it was something to do with Seohyun.

‘This isn’t about--’

Kyuhyun stopped in his tracks. She was the one he least expects to see again that day. It was Seohyun.

&&

Seohyun was walking from the school, she forgot something earlier and can’t go home with Yoona and the others, she had to get back to school and get it first.

She was walking down the corridor deep in thought. Kyuhyun’s glare was really bothering and scary. She really didn’t know what she did wrong to him. She never even saw him before.

“Omo, otteokhae… What will happen if I see him again?” Seohyun said, and Kyuhyun’s glaring scary face comes to mind. “Uwah! I don’t want to see him glaring at me again.”

She continues to walk and she sees someone going to the school. He was tall and he looked exactly like…

“Kyuhyun!” she exclaimed. She stops and clasps her hands to as Kyuhyun hears her.

‘Oh no, oh no!! What should I do!?’ she panicked. Her heart was beating really fast like it was going to explode.

Kyuhyun looks at her, and she looking at him worriedly, though she was glad that he didn’t glare at her now. But she didn’t like the atmosphere either. She had a mental debate whether to bow and leave, or just leave.

‘Okay, Seohyun, you can do this okay… breath…’ she thought and inhaled and exhaled.

She was going to execute her decision when someone came.

“Kyuhyun-ah.”

Kyuhyun nodded to her, he was surprised, and more when she saw Tiffany, and without the prok bun girl with her.

“Oh, well. Your bag is still, in the room.” She said and giggled. She turned to her side to see Seohyun. “Seohyun, were you going home?”

“Ne, u-unni…” Seohyun said nervously.

“Well, let’s go together ne?” Tiffany smiled and offers her hand to her, which Seohyun took awkwardly and skids closer to Tiffany.

“Well, bye Kyuhyun-ah.” Tiffany smiled, waving to him.

Kyuhyun looks at her and smiled too. He turned to Seohyun and the smile faded.

Seohyun saw the change and felt hurt, but she’s just okay with the blank expression, as long as he didn’t glare at her. She bowed a little, and she and Tiffany left.

Kyuhyun was staring at them. 

‘So maybe she isn’t Joohyun…’ he thought.

&&

Sooyoung was still waiting for him, and she was getting impatient, she is not a big fan of waiting, at all.

“Aish, that—ugh!” she mumbled bitterly.

She can’t believe that she was stuck there and was waiting for someone who, she doesn’t know if he’s coming back or not.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this…” she sighed and her head falls down gently on Kyuhyun’s desk.

She remembered when she first met him, at the cafeteria. Her first thoughts were why the hell a human being like him existed in the first place. A pork bun thief. Then his brother came and entered the scene, she was going to tell him that Kyuhyun was a thief but he, Kyuhyun prevented her from saying anything. She actually smiled at the thought.

She bolted up, “I did not like that at all!” she said loudly, as if she’s accused of anything. She sighed and suddenly, the door opens. She was surprised.

“You didn’t like what?”

&&

Donghae and Eunhyuk was walking in the corridor going to Kyuhyun’s classroom.

“Hyuk, are you sure you know Kyu’s classroom.” Donghae asks.

“Of course, he, Fany and Soo are classmates.” Eunhyuk said.

“Really…” Donghae said. He didn’t know that Sooyoung and Kyuhyun were classmates. He didn’t wuite like the idea.

They were about to pass the staircase when someone emerged from it. It was Kyuhyun.

They stopped and watched as Kyuhyun turned to where their classroom was located.

Donghae didn’t know why, but he didn’t want to talk to him now, he glances at Eunhyuk who was about to shout at Kyuhyun. Donghae immediately covers his mouth.

“Don’t. Let’s go.” He said and goes to the stairs.

“What?” Eunhyuk asks, obviously surprised. Earlier, Donghae really wanted to talk to him, but now, everything’s changed. “Hae, what’s wro--”

“Nothing. Let’s just go.” Donghae said and continues to descend the stairs.

Eunhyuk was looking back and forth from Donghae to Kyuhyun. He decided to follow Donghae. ‘What’s his problem?’ he thought.

&&

Kyuhyun walks towards the classroom, and he stops when he saw someone inside, a girl who was leaning on his desk, and that certain girl was very familiar to him. He smirked and opens the door a bit, slowly. He watches her for a moment.

She was staring out of nowhere, probably daydreaming. And he was right, was turning into a smile. A smile that was really precious, as if it was intended for him. He would never ever forget that smile.

He was startled when she suddenly bolted up and said something.

“I did not like that at all!” she said loudly.

He chuckles softly and enters.

“You didn’t like what?” he asks, stopping at the teacher’s table.

Sooyoung looks at him with an obviously surprised face. Yes she was waiting for him, but he came without a warning. Or she was just distracted that she didn’t notice him.

“Y-you--!” she stuttered.

“You don’t like me?” Kyuhyun said, a bit hurt. He walks closer and sits in front of her. He pouts cutely. “Why don’t you like me Sooyounggie?” he said.

Sooyoung now was really surprised, how can this evil human being act so cutely like this. 

‘What the hell is he pulling off!’ she thought.

“You! S-stop acting--!” she couldn’t finish, she was really distracted at Kyuhyun’s cute pouting face.

“What? It’s because you don’t like me!” he whined.

Sooyoung couldn’t take it anymore and she stood up, “Yah!” she shouted at him. It was all she could say.

Kyuhyun laughs and looks at her amusingly. “So, you were waiting for me huh?”

“I was not--! It isn’t what you think.” She said.

“Oh? It’s not? Really…” he smirked and just stared at her.

Sooyoung was again beginning to get conscious and turned her back to him. Oh, her inner self knows how she really feels.

‘You like it when he looks at you that way…’

‘I so do not!’ she snapped at herself.

“Well, if you’re still going to stand there, I am going.” Kyuhyun said, waving at her when she turned. “You know, though I’m new, I’ve been hearing stories about ghosts in the school by nighttime.” He added and left the room.

Sooyoung looks outside, it was indeed nighttime already, she was really late for work now. and because she haven’t stayed in the school this late, and she was afraid, she immediately follows Kyuhyun.

“Y-yah!” she shouted at him, she ran to catch up to him. She stopped abruptly when he stopped.

“Shh! They’ll hear you.” He whispered to her and his eyes looking from left to right of her. 

She closed her eyes, she didn’t want to see. She unconsciously steps closer to Kyuhyun. Her face was now really close to him.

Kyuhyun was shocked. She looks at her face, and saw that it was really beautiful, it was the most beautiful thing he saw. He also noticed how flawless she was. He suddenly felt the urge to touch that flawless skin. But the idea went off when she opened her eyes.

Sooyoung bliks many times and was looking straight at Kyuhyun’s eyes. She discovered how beautiful his eyes were, very sincere and kind. But she found another thing in those eyes…

“Boo!” Kyuhyun said. And Sooyoung fell down.

“Aah!” she cried out, touched her . “Yah! You! You did that on purpose!” she said.

“Of course not.” He said, offering her hand, when he noticed he didn’t take it, he decided to scare her again. “Oh, maybe someone else intentionally pushed you or--”

Sooyoung immediately grabs Kyuhyun’s hand and stood up. “L-let’s just g-go.” She said.

Kyuhyun laughs and together they walk going out of the school.

&&

Yoona was already at home and was lazing around her room. She was bored and didn’t have much to do. She decided to sleep when her door opens and her mother comes in.

“Yoona dear, are you sleeping already?” her mother asks her as she goes to Yoona’s bedside.

“Well, I was just about to, when you came in umma.” She said.

“Oh, well, I haven’t seen my daughter in a while, and I want to spend time dear.” Her mother said and hugged her.

“Eww, umma!” Yoona whined but she hugged back anyway.

“Okay, well, so… tell your umma about school.” She asks earnestly.

“Nothing much, still the same…” she said and her eyes lit up as she remembered Donghae. “Oh! You know umma! There’s this guy--”

“Omo! My daughter likes someone!” her mother exclaimed.

“Well, yes. And… I think he likes me too…” Yoona said and blushed.

“Oh now, really?” her mother asks. “Is he rich?”

“Oh umma, I don’t know. But he’s really like a prince!” Yoona said dreamily.

“What’s his name?” 

“Hmm, I think it was, Donghae… Lee Donghae.” Yoona said.

Yoona’s mother was shocked but she smiled evilly after. She stood up and kissed her daughter on the forehead. “Well, goodnight dear.”

“Wha--? But umma! I thought you want to spend time--”

“Maybe next time dear. I have something to do.” Her mother said and closed the door behind her.

&&

Yoona’s mother goes into her room and sits on the bedside and picked up the phone, she started dialing. “So, they’re back and even saying a thing to me eh…” she mumbled as the telephone rings. Someone picks up in the other end.

“Yeoboseyo?” a ruffed voice of a man answers.

“Mr. Lee?” she asks ans paused. “This is an old friend.”

The man in the other line grunted as soon as he heard the familiar voice. “Mrs. Im, isn’t nice. How are you?”

Yoona’s mother smirked. She’s going to make sure what she started will be finished. 


-TO BE CONTINUED-

a/n: i wish i could make another chapter, but im at my limit >.< hope you guys liked it >.< well, till my next update!! ^^ :>> always take care please! :>