I am, Cinderella? [8/?]

I am, Cinderella? [on hold until further notice]

a/n: hihi, err, updated ^^ missed my supposed deadline update, again!! XDD hehe, but i promise, if i say im going to update this on this day, i will ^^ i hope err, yeah, ignore hae's past girl okay? i just can't think of any idol actually XDD she's very irrelevant here XDD well, this chaps a bit, exploded?? >< idk why, my minds not in sync >< i hope you'll like it ><

CHAPTER 8

Sooyoung and Kyuhyun was having a silent walk. Both of them didn’t know what to say to the other. Though Kyuhyun was tempted to tease, but well, he decided to do it next time. He wants to cherish this memory, just walking with her, made him feel… really happy.

‘So, you are really crushing on the girl…’ a part of him said.

‘Well, maybe if I am, what are you going to do about it?’ he said.

His inner self didn’t answer, he chuckled, he’s being ridiculous, talking to himself again, not answering himself. 

‘You said you don’t like her…’ his inner self answered.

He ignored it.

“Ahh, jeongmal isanghae…” he said.

Sooyoung looks at him, ‘Oh, how weird indeed.’ She thought, when she glanced at him earlier, he was chuckling, which was weird since none of them spoke. What did he find funny?

“Yah!” she heard someone shout and suddenly, she was pulled harshly. She looks at Kyuhyun, whose face was just inches from her.

“Are you watching where you’re going pork bun girl?” he said, his soft breath touching her face.

“H-huh?” Sooyoung stuttered. Her heart was beating really fast, she didn’t know whether it was because she was pulled abruptly or seeing Kyuhyun’s face this close.

Kyuhyun smirked. “Are you okay?” he decided to tease more.

“Uh… I’m--” she said nervously, if this keeps up, she swear she’s going to explode. “P-please let me go now…”

Kyuhyun did as told. He had fun doing those. But his intentions were good, there was car about to hit her, and he was a bit frustrated as to why they weren’t walking in the sidewalk and she was the one who’s not at the side.

‘Fail move.’

He immediately switched their positions and led her to the sidewalk. Kyuhyun lets go of Sooyoung’s hand.

Sooyoung looks at him shyly, she doesn’t know how to act in front of him now. Her heart was still beating really fast. And she can feel her cheeks burning up.

‘Ahh! Eotteokhae~! Jinjja, this is really embarrassing!’ she thought.

She tried as much as she can to relax in the whole walk, but it seems it doesn’t work, her nervousness was just getting higher, with also what Kyuhyun was doing, smiling playfully at her, teasing her. She didn’t know what to do at all.

‘Oh, I hope we reach the café soon…’ she thought.

&&

She looks at a mirror before she goes inside the restaurant, there a man was already seated, waiting. She smiled to herself and goes in.

“Hello, long time no see.” She said, as she approached the table.

“Yes, a long time indeed Mrs. Im.” The man said, motioning for her to sit down.

“How are you Mr. Lee?” she asks as she sat down.

“Quite fine.” He said.

The waiter appears and took their orders. After taking them, he left.

“So, Mr. Lee, how’s business?” she asked.

“It’s fine, we’re doing great, from the branch here to overseas.” He said bluntly and in a bored tone, it was like he was waiting for Mrs. Im to say something he’s waiting for.

Mrs. Im sensed that and didn’t hesitate to ask it. “Is Donghae-ssi going to marry that girl Mr. Lee?” not caring whether he found it rude or not.

In Mr. Lee’s case, how she said it was rude, but he kind of expected it anyway, it was Mrs. Im he was talking to anyway. “Yes, my decision is still final.” He said.

“I see.” Mrs. Im said, sipping her tea. She suddenly got furious, why is this old man still persistent on marrying his son to that girl, when her Yoona was the perfect girl to marry.

It was years after they met, she just married Sooyoung’s father that time. And though she was happy that her children have a new father, she was still not satisfied, the father’s attention was still at Sooyoung, she wanted her children to have the attention of their father always. That’s why she hates Sooyoung, and even her daughter Yoona. She can understand her hatred, their father left them even before they were born. Ever since then, she swore that Yoona would have a father that can take care of her.

But she failed at that, Sooyoung’s father went to the states for work, she got even furious at Sooyoung then, she wanted it to be all Sooyoung’s fault. She made her life miserable, which made her the least bit satisfied at the moment. She thought of a plan to ensure her daughter’s happiness in the future, by finding a suitable man for her. She was only 8 when she started finding a suitable husband for her, but she worked by herself. That’s when she met the Lee family. The Lee family was rich, and is a prominent and respectable family. They met and talked for a while, but she was surprised that their son’s future was already planned. She decided for them to meet Yoona, if ever they could change their minds, but they vanished even before she got to do that. 

She tried hard to find them, but it was useless. And now that they met again, how could she make Mr. Lee call off the wedding and let him marry his son to her daughter instead?

&&

Tiffany and Seohyun were working in their usual shift, they should be four though, but two of their employees were still not there.

“Uwah, what could those two doing now?” Tiffany wondered.

“Who eonni?” Seohyun asks.

“Hyunnie, isn’t it obvious?” Tiffany looks at her incredulously.

Seohyun looks at her confused, she didn’t know who. “Who?” she asks again.

“Aish, it’s Soo and Kyu of course.” She said.

“Oh, are they already dating eonni?” Soehyun asks bravely, though inside she was feeling a small throb in her heart.

“Well, no. I don’t think so, but well, who knows.” Tiffany giggled at the possibility of the two being a couple.

Suddenly, the familiar group arrives, excluding Heechul.

“Hey guys, where’s Heechul-oppa?” Tiffany asks.

Leeteuk and Taeyeon looked at Jessica, who was really in a bad mood. She looks at them, “Yah, what are you guys looking at?” she asks rudely and sits down.

“Whoa, what happened?” Tiffany asks.

Leeteuk and Taeyeon shrugged, they were really curious about what happened that afternoon with those two.

They slowly got closer to Jessica, “Sica, Sica…” they called her in a low voice.

“Yeah?” she mumbled as she looks at them glaring.

“Nothing!” both said and sat up. They whispered to each other.

“Yah, what do you think happened to those two??” Leeteuk asks.

“I don’t know!” Taeyeon said.

They peek at Jessica, who scarily turns her head slowly and glares at them, both shivered and turned their attention to Tiffany. If it’s scarier than horror, it was definitely Jessica’s glare.

“Uhh, y-yeah, Fany-ah, where’s Soo?” Taeyeon asks.

“Yeah, Kyu isn’t here too, isn’t he your new employee?” Leeteuk asks.

“Well, it’s actually a…” she trailed off as she saw who was entering the shop, she giggled. “Actually, they just arrived.”

Leeteuk and Taeyeon turned, they saw Sooyoung and Kyuhyun, who to their surprised really looks good with each other, they suit each other really well.

“Omo, are they dating now?” Taeyeon wonders.

“Yah! they look good together!” Leeteuk said out loud.

“They do right??” tiffany said, smiling, she turned to look at Seohyun, only to find out that she wasn’t there anymore.

‘Where did she go?’ she thought.

&&

Donghae came home, the maids took his things and asked if his brother was already home.

“Not yet sir.” The maid said.

“Okay.” Donghae nodded. The maid left.

Donghae goes to his room and lies down, he stares at the ceiling for a while. 

He thought of his brother and Sooyoung, then a feeling hit, he knew, he was jealous. And he didn’t like it one bit. It meant that it would cause something between his brother and him again, and he can’t afford to lose the relationship he made with him.

‘It’s okay, I only like her anyway. I can still prevent my feelings.’ He told himself.

But he knows in his heart that it won’t be easy, when Sooyoung reminds him of his past love. She also had that short hair like Sooyoung, and a smile that simply melts your heart when you see it.

“Aish, no, you have to stop it now.” he mumbled.

&&

Sooyoung and Kyuhyun neared the café. They were really late now, and were wondering if they were going to get scold, but it was an obvious answer for them.

“Yah, is Siwon-hyung that strict?” Kyuhyun asks casually. They didn’t noticed but while they were walking they got accustomed to talking to each other, like they were old friends who met after years. 

“Well, he is, but not really strict.” She said, “I actually don’t know, I’ve never been late before.” She snapped at him.

“Hey, why are you like that?” he asks, looking at her.

“Nothing, what? Did I say something that hit you in the face?” she asks, looking back with strong eyes.

“Heh, you wish, of course no.” he smirked. “Anyone could’ve left the bag and just got on their way anyway.” He said shrugging.

Sooyoung’s face flushed. What he said was right, but she did was also right, she was just concerned, just being nice.

‘Yeah, I was just being nice.’ She told herself.

“Yah! You should thank me at least!” she said as they entered the café.

“Why would I? I didn’t ask you to watch over my bag.” He said, looking ahead, he can see Tiffany and the others looking at them happily. “Yah, what’s wrong with them?” he said.

Sooyoung looks at what he’s looking at, she saw her friends looking at them happily, it was weird. “I don’t know.”

They neared and when they arrived the first question was thrown by Jessica. 

“Yah, are you two dating?” she asks bluntly.

The two were shocked at the question. Sooyoung turned bright red and Kyuhyun just looked away. Their friends giggled at the sight.

“W-what are you saying? Are you insane now Sica??” Sooyoung managed to say.

“Yeah, why would I even date this pork-bun girl??” he said and left.

“Aw, Soo, you two should date, you two look sooo good together! Really!” Tiffany said.

“Yah! shut up Fany! And wait till I get there! You’ll be soo dead!!” Sooyoung said to her and goes to the back room to change.

“Omo, I guess she didn’t forget that easily.” Tiffany said, giggling.

“What did you do Fany?” Leeteuk asks.

“Well, it’s kind of a long short story.” Tiffany said, smiling.

“Oh right. Fany-ah, about the play you’re going to have, let’s all go and buy cute dresses for Sooyoung.” Taeyeon said.

“Omona!! The play!! I still don’t have a story!!! ” Tiffany exclaimed, panicking.

“And Taeyeon, it’s not Soo who’s playing damsel and distress, it’s Kyuhyun.” Jessica said, “But let’s buy for her too anyway. I need to go shopping.” She added.

“What? Really? That’s interesting.” Taeyeon said then nodded. “Well, let’s schedule it this weekend then.”

“Yeah.” Jessica nodded.

“You guys, can you please stop talking about dresses first, I still need to make story!” Tiffany said to them.

-tbc-

a/n: okay, date of next update? i honestly dont know XD but let's hope early next week ^^ err, what do you think?? is it, not good? at all??? yeah, it's bad... i'll do my best next time T.T >< thanks soooo much for reading ^^

and wow! im really amazed guys!! 45 subscribers!! im soooo really happy right now!! ^^ thanks sooooo much for giving lots of love in this fic and also kyuyoung!! ^^ i hope i can make the story more interesting in the succeedding chaps!! ^^ kyuyoung fighting! ^^