I am, Cinderella? [5/?]

I am, Cinderella? [on hold until further notice]

a/n: oh yay! finally! an update!! im so very sorry for updating very very late TT.TT i was too busy with my eunhae fic that i forgot about this TT.TT  IM SO VERY SORRY *BOWS* i was going to update 2 chapters, but im going out today, so i was able to make only one.... really, im really sorry TT.TT hope you'll like this fail chapter T.T

CHAPTER 5

Sooyoung brings all her strength just to climb the school wall. She was late and the school’s gate always closes promptly at 7:30 am.

She reached the top and at that point, she was already tired, from rapidly cleaning the bathroom and carpet of his Stepmother, to running from the bus stop to the school. And now, she’s climbing the school gate just to get to class.

‘Aish, I’m going to die young if this continues…’ she thought.

She jumps down the wall and looks around to see if the guard is there, she didn’t see him, so she crouched and tiptoed, just to be sure. Suddenly, the school guard comes out of the entrance. He looks around and stops at Sooyoung’s direction, “Hey!” he shouted.

Sooyoung froze in her position; she’s dead if she’s going to get caught. ‘Aish! And I even climb the freakin wall!’ she thought.

“You pestering cat! Always bringing here your food! Get out of school grounds!” he shouted.

The cat runs towards the other side, and the guard follows, shouting useless words to a cat.

Sooyoung flops down and breathe a sigh of relief. 

“Thanks to a cat I’m saved from possibly cleaning another bathroom again.” She sighed and tuns inside the school.

&&

Kyuhyun tries hard to hide his laughter, but it was not enough, some of his classmates starts to look at him and the teacher started to notice him too. He immediately put up a straight face.

“Mr. Cho? Are you alright?” Ms. Gu asked.

“Yes.” He said innocently.

The teacher smiled and nodded. She continued her discussion about the play.

Kyuhyun was now staring at the doors. It was now a matter of minutes for Sooyoung to come bursting inside the room.

&&

Sooyoung runs and in no time, she’s already outside her classroom. It was time to execute her old plan. She waits for the teacher to write something and that’s her cue to enter.

When the teacher did, she carefully opens the door a bit and enters inside, then gently closes it.

She tiptoes to her seat but she was caught by Ms. Gu.

“Choi Sooyoung!” Ms. Gu said.

Sooyoung immediately throws her bag just beside Kyuhyun’s chair, and looks at Ms. Gu.

“Yes, songsaengnim?” she asks innocently.

“You’re late again?” she asks.

“Late? Oh no, Ma’am. You’re mistaken. I just went to the restroom.” She smiles innocently.

“Oh, but I didn’t--” Ms. Gu touched her forehead. “Maybe my memory’s betraying me again… okay, sit down.” She mumbled and motions Sooyoung to sit down.

Sooyoung did. Good thing her teacher has a very bad memory, or else she wouldn’t have escaped three or four lates.

She sighs in relief then smiles to herself as she successfully didn’t get almost caught again. Though her whole body ached, she was really exhausted.

She was startled when someone from behind taps her shoulder.

“Hey, your bag.” Kyuhyun said.

“Ah, thank you ver--” she said as she turned but stopped when she realized who she was thanking. Her face fell into a frown as soon as she saw Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun on the other hand smirked as he held her bag. He decided to do some teasing.

“Give me my bag.” She said.

“Oh, without even thanking me? I don’t think so.” He said, “Why don’t you just repeat what you said before looking at me. Come on.” He pouted. 

“J-just give me my bag.” She stuttered, seeing his cute face for the first time, it almost made her lost her words.

“Say please.” Kyuhyun said, pouting again. He’s doing this on purpose for him o see that look on her face when he pouted.

Sooyoung looks away drew a deep breathe then looks again at Kyuhyun and glared at him. She reaches for her bag but Kyuhyun immediately pulls it out from her reach.

“Yah--” she stops when she heard her name being called.

“Wha--?” she turns around and saw that Ms. Gu was the one who called her.

“Y-yes songsaengnim?” she gulped.

“You’re going to play the Prince role.” She said, smiling at her. The class congratulates her and laughs.

“I’m really sorry—wait, what? P-prince role?!” she stood up in shock. The class burst out laughing again.

“Yes, the class decided the play to be gender switched.” She answered then going to take out another name, “And now for the princess…”

She gasped as soon as she read the name. The class anticipates who the princess is.

“Cho Kyuhyun!” she exclaimed.

The classroom sighed in relief, and then laughed, they were really glad that they didn’t have to take the burden in being the lead role.

“Hey man, you’re just new here and now you’re going to be famous! Nice!” Kyuhyun’s seatmate smacks him at the back, smiling at him.

Kyuhyun didn’t get pissed off by what he said though, he didn’t seem to be mocking him. 

‘I guess he’s just an idiot.’ He thought, smirking.

“Uhh, thanks.” He said.

“Okay, before we decide on the other characters, let’s finalize the story first.” She said, “Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty?”

The classroom suddenly became noisy, shouting of “Cinderella” and “Sleeping Beauty” filled the room.

“But Cinderella’s too cliché!” one student said.

“But Sleeping Beauty’s boriiing!” another student said.

“Okay, okay! Please be quiet!” the teacher shouted to the class, and as soon as the class became silent, Tiffany raised her hand.

“Yes Ms. Hwang?” she asks.

“Why don’t we do Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty together?” she suggested, “I mean, we could combine the two stories together.”

Everyone in the room looked at her with weird faces.

“Hey! It could work…” Tiffany reasoned with them.

“But that’s too hard!” one of them said.

“Yeah!” the others agreed.

“We’ll do it, if Tiffany will be the one who’ll write the storyline. She suggested it.” Another student said.
And the whole class agrees.

Tiffany looks at them wide eyed. But what could she do? She sighed and said, “Okay, I’ll do the story…”

“Well, now that’s settled. We’ll continue to discuss the other characters after the story’s finished.” She announced to the whole class, then looks at Tiffany, “Please finish the story by this week Ms. Hwang.”

Tiffany nodded and they continued their lesson.

&&

It was lunch break and Sooyoung was really didn’t know how the hell happened with the seating arrangement. She was sitting in between Donghae and Kyuhyun.

‘Oh my gosh, how the hell did this happen…?’ she thought.

“Wah! Our classmates are so cruel!” Tiffany whined.

“What’s wrong?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I know what happened!” a girl named Jessica pops out with her food tray on hand.

“Whoa! You’re always popping out of nowhere Sica!” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

“Shut up and move!” Jessica said. “Omo! Donghae-oppa and Kyuhyun are here! Annyeong haseyo!” 

“Annyeong haseyo.” Donghae said, smiling.

Kyuhyun just bowed.

“Aish! This guy!” Jessica glared at him.

They all laugh. Donghae included, he’s Kyuhyun’s older brother, and he definitely knows that Kyuhyun can do anything he wants, even if he scolds the younger one.

“Please excuse my brother’s rudeness.” Donghae said, smiling.

“Eung~!” Jessica replied cutely.

Suddenly, someone banged the table, they were shocked to see it was Heechul.

“H-hyung!” Eunhyuk and Donghae exclaimed.

“O-oppa! What’s wrong?” Sooyoung asks.

“Lee Donghae! You haven’t even visited or say hi to your hyungs and you dare to flirt huh!?” Heechul shouted at him.

“Yeah Hae! That’s so rude of you!” Leeteuk said, sitting beside Donghae and whispered, “Don’t worry, he’s just jealous.”

Donghae’s confused, he looks at Heechul who just glanced at Jessica.

“Oh.” He said, “Sorry hyung!” he said to Heechul, grinning.

“You better be!” he said, taking a seat beside Jessica, who instantly became silent.

“Ahem, what were you saying again Sica?” Kyuhyun said, smirking.

Sooyoung nudged and glared at him, she knows he’s teasing Jeessica.

Jessuca glared at him. But she continued anyway.

“Well, anyway… I know why Fany says their classmates are cruel, because they made her do the story for their play…” Jessica said.

“Oh! You’re going to do a play? Is that for the Entertainment Week?” Leeteuk asks.

“Yes oppa, we’re going to do a mash up of ‘Cinderella’ and ‘Sleeping Beauty’.” Tiffany answered.

“Oh, that’s interesting.” Donghae said.

“Yeah, and I bet Soo would make a great prince.” Eunhyuk said, chuckling.

“Yah!” Sooyoung threw him a glare. Tiffany and Kyuhyun laughs.

She looks at Kyuhyun and also glares at him, “And you, why are you also laughing, huh princess?” 

“Wait, so I was right? Soo’s the prince?!” Eunhyuk exclaimed, “A-and Kyu’s the princess?!” he bursts out, laughing.

“Yep!” it wasn’t Tiffany who answered but Jessica.

“Heechul laughs, “Now that’s really interesting!”

They all laugh, Sooyoung blushed but she was happy. Even though she was a bit nervous and awkward because Donghae was beside her, still she’s happy.

She glances at ODnghae, and DOnghae looks at her, they both smiled at each other.

The two unaware that someone was watching and glaring at them.

&&

Yoona arrives at the cafeteria and immediately starts to find someone.

“Oh, my prince has to be here somewhere.” She mumbled as she scanned the cafeteria.

And then she sees him, in a big group. She smiled, “I guess he’s that popular.” She said, she was going to approach the table when she realized who Donghae was sitting next to.

“Yoona!” Yuri called out.

Yoona turns around and found Yuri, Seohyun and a familiar guy walking towards her. When they came closer, Yoona recognized the guy.

“What’s he doing here?” Yoona asked Yuri.

“Eh? He’s going to study here too Yoona.” Yuri said.

“Guess you’re still not happy seeing me again, huh?” Kibum said, giving her his killer smile.

Yoona rolled her eyes and said, “Whatever.” She pulls Yuri and points to Donghae’s direction.

“What’s there to look at Yoona?” Yuri asks.

“Pabo! My prince is there! and look who’s sitting beside him!” Yoona exclaimed.

Yuri looks at her, confused, “Prince? What prince?”

“He’s the new transfer we were looking for!” Yoona said, getting impatient.

“Oh! So he’s the transfer?” Yuri asked, looking at Donghae, “Ooh! You’re right! He’s a prince!” she exclaims.

“Yeah, yeah. Don’t get any ideas Yul. Just look who’s sitting beside him!” Yoona said, almost shouting.

“Okay, okay!” Yuri said, and her eyes widen as she saw who indeed was sitting beside Donghae.

“Whoa! Is that true!?” Yuri asks, her face obviously shocked.

“Hmph, that shikshin is definitely going to regret it!” Yoona said, “Come on, let’s go there!”

Yuri was about to prevent Yoona, but she was already walking towards the table.

“Come on Hyun, oppa. There’s no stopping her now.” Yuri said, motioning both of them to follow.

&&

Sooyoung wasn’t eating much, because she doesn’t want Donghae to see her eating habits, though she was really hungry.

‘Ah! Eotteokhae… how can I eat freely when he’s watching me?’ hse panicked inside her head.

Indeed, Donghae was watching her. But what she deosn’t know is that Kyuhyun was also watching her.

Kyuhyun knows Sooyoung’s just shy, he knows as much. It’s what a typical girl would feel when she’s near her crush. He didn’t like it. So he decided to again. He quickly picks up her pork bun.

Sooyoung seeing this, quickly takes it from him.

“Yah! You’re really a pork bun thief, are you?” Sooyoung glared at him, and takes her pork bun back.

“I though you weren’t going to eat it. You were staring at it the whole time.” Kyuhyun said.

“I AM going to eat it! Okay--?” she said, but someone rudely interrupted her.

“Yah! Shikshin!” Yoona shouted at her.

Kyuhyun looks at the group who just arrived, there’s 3 girls and 1 boy. He looks at each of them and his face became grim as he saw the girl with the angelic face. It strangely looks familiar with the girl who made a fool out of him.

‘Seo Joohyun!’ he thought angrily.

&&

Seohyun was staring at Kyuhyu. Her heart was beating very fast and even more when he looked at her.

‘Omo! Omo! What to do??’ she thought.

But suddenly, his expression became grim and he was glaring at her. What happened?

‘W-why is he glaring at me?’ she thought as she began to get scared and have a bad feeling.


-TO BE CONTINUED-


a/n: soo, what do you think? i would really love to hear your violent reactions in my comment box... >.< i will really try to update more sooner!! >.<