I am, Cinderella? [6/?]

I am, Cinderella? [on hold until further notice]

a/n: uwaaah! wow! :> i finally finished! :> and wow, how long it was since i updated IAC -___- im really sooo very sorry about that >.< well, i hope you enjoy this, a little bit fail chapter D:

CHAPTER 6

Seohyun didn’t know what to do, so she just hid behind Yuri. Her heart was beating really fast and she felt scared. She didn’t know what she did wrong.

‘Omo, why is he looking at me like that?? Like I did something wrong. B-but we just met now…’ she thought worriedly.

“Seohyun, why are you hiding?” Yuri asks.

"Ugh, nothing unni. D-don't mind me..." she said softly.

Everyone's happy and gleeful expressions changed when Yoona's group approached. They obviously didn't like her, but they didn't have anything against Seohyun though. And well, Yuri's just following Yoona's every move, it wasn't her fault. They didn't notice Kibum who was just behind the girls.

"Hello oppa~~" Yoona said cutely and directly at Donghae, "I'm Yoona." she said, extending her hand for a handshake. If Leeteuk wasn't beside him, she would've sat beside him immediately.

"Uhh, Lee Donghae." Donghae said, taking the handshake. He smiled and returned to talking with the others.

Everyone was a bit shocked, then they laughed. It was the first time that someone did that to Yoona, all the boys were drooling and hovering over her, but when she’ll grow tired of them, she dumps them like trash.

“This is really something new, you’re a real smart guy Hae.” Eunhyuk said, side glancing at Yoona who was obviously mad that she was ignored.

“Yeah, I agree.” Jessica said, giggling.

All of them were suddenly laughing and gleeful again. But two of them weren’t laughing and instead, Sooyoung and Kyuhyun were in their own worlds.

&&

Kyuhyun was still glaring at Seohyun’s direction. Anger was rising up and boiling inside of him, all those hurtful memories that he wanted forgotten forever, came back to him. 

But he was a little confused, he felt that something was not right. He didn’t know what, but because he was angry, he didn’t took any notice of anything else. He didn’t notice the fact that Seohyun might just look like Joohyun.

Sooyoung was meanwhile glancing at Kyuhyun, she noticed that he was glaring at Seohyun, which made Seohyun hide behind Yuri.

‘What’s his problem? Why’s he glaring at Seohyun? Do they… know each other?’ she thought, a little bit bothered by the last thought.

It was the first time she saw him like this, he was always, and will just smirk, look evilly or just bored. But she never saw him mad and, hurt.

Sooyoung also noticed a pained expression from Kyuhyun.

‘Why is he…’ she thought and questions flooded her head. She didn’t know why, but she felt something when she saw that pained expression in Kyuhyun’s face. Her thoughts were interrupted when someone called his name.

“Kyu! Where are you going!?” Donghae shouted at Kyuhyun, who was walking and not bothering to answer his hyung.

“What happened to him?” Leeteuk asks.

“Maybe someone did something bad.” Heechul said bluntly.

Sooyoung immediately glances at Seohyun, who was nervously looking at Kyuhyun’s retreating figure. Many thought again clouded her mind, speculations and suspicions are running in and out of her mind.

‘Yah! Sooyoung, you’re not Jessica!’ she told herself.

“Ugh, excuse me…” Donghae said and stood up.

“Wait, I’ll go with you.” Eunhyuk said. Donghae nodded and he and Eunhyuk left.

"Hmph, I'll get my oppa next time." Yoona said to herself. 

"Uh, excuse me. FYI, he's not your oppa at all." Jessica snapped. 

"Yeah, he doesn't even feel your relevance at all." Tiffany joined in, smirking. 

"Whatever, I don't care what you say." Yoona said, giving them a look, then she smiled evilly. "Oh, so it's true Hwang. You know news about you is starting to spread around school." 

Tiffany looks at her, she asks pretending not to care, "What about?" 

"Oh, nothing, just about your plastic surgery." she said, "Did you think it healed already?" she added and laughed. 

Tiffany was glaring at her, she can't believe that there was this mean living soul in the face of earth. She was about to say something when Yoona continued.

"And let's not forget about our very talkative and loud, Jung--" before she could say anything about Jessica, someone interrupted her. 

"Yoona, just leave." Heechul said, looking seriously at his twin. Although Heechul doesn't control his twin much, when he doesn't like what she's doing, he'll have to cut in. 

"Hmph, lay off oppa. Well, Jung's fake personality really gets on the nerves of students, didn't you know that?" Yoona said to Jessica, then at Heechul. "Oppa, I thought you agreed--" 

"Yoona! Leave!" Heechul hissed at her. 

Yoona rolled her eyes and was about to leave, when she caught Sooyoung, who was glaring at her. She smirked, she didn't need to insult her anymore, since insulting her friends is enough, Sooyoung values her friends. But she can't help herself, can she? 

"And you, don't think oppa likes you or anything okay? He just pities you--" 

"Yoona, hadn't you had enough?" It wasn't Heechul or anyone sitting on the table who interrupted her, but someone who was standing behind her, it was Kibum. 

"What the--!? Who are you to say that to me?" Yoona said, glaring at him. She didn't say anything more and just left. Yuri immediately follows, Seohyun looks back and forth from Yuri and the ones at the table, she awkwardly bows down and follows the girls. Kibum just stayed there, and looks at them, particularly, Heechul.

Heechul just nodded.

"Hyung." Kibum said, and nodded at him. He turned and followed the girls.

“Aish! I can’t believe that girl! She’s soooo, ugh!” Jessica exclaimed, standing up and glaring at Yoona.

“I—you don’t believe her do you?” Tiffany looks at them nervously.

Leeteuk, Jessica and Sooyoung looks at each other, they smiled.

“Of course we don’t Fany-ah.” Sooyoung said.

“Yeah, don’t believe that —I mean, Yoona.” Jessica said, as Tiffany glares at her. She doesn’t like cuss words.

“Fany-ah, ignore Yoona. We know you have that natural beauty and eye smile to die for. Siwon knows that especially.” He winked at her.

Tiffany blushes instantly hearing Siwon’s name. She smiled and thanked Leeteuk. “Thanks oppa.”

“Well, I gotta go now guys, it’s almost time.” Jessica said and stood up.

Everyone looks at her, shocked.

“Omo, what’s wrong Sica?” Leeteuk asks.

“Yeah, are you sick or something?” Tiffany asks.

“What? Is it wrong to go to class early?” Jessica looks at them like she just did something new, which she did.

“Excuse me Sica, but you’ve never left lunch early to go to your next class, and this early.” Sooyoung said.

“Aish, I can’t believe you guys.” Jessica said, shaking her head. “Whatever, I’m going now.” she said, and left, not bothering to look at Heechul.

Heechul just looked at her, he was pissed off. But of course he doesn’t make it obvious.

“Yah! Kim Heechul!” Leeteuk said, slapping his back. 

“What?” Heechul asks, his tone rude.

“Whoa, first time you didn’t shout at me when I slap you.” Leeteuk exclaimed. “Anyway, we got to go too--”

“Shut up.” Heechul said, and left.

Leeteuk looks at Heechul, shocked. “Yah! What did I told you about respect Kim Heechul!” he said, and is about to follow him, he first turned to the girls. “Bye girls, see you later.”

“Sure, bye oppa.” Sooyoung said. Tiffany waved at him.

Leeteuk waved back and left.

“Well, shall we go Soo?” Tiffany smiled, revealing her eye smile. She felt better because she knows that her friends were there.

“Yeah.” Sooyoung stood up, and joins Tiffany, heading out of the cafeteria. Though she’s glad that Tiffany was feeling better, she’s worried about Jessica, she’s actually the type to just keep her feelings to herself. She made a mental note to talk to her when she gets the chance.

&&

Donghae and Eunhyuk were still searching for Kyuhyun when the bell rang.

“Hae, the bell just rang.” Eunhyuk said.

“I know. Aish, where could that brat go?” Donghae sighed.

Eunhyuk saw that Donghae had changed through the years of them not able to see each other, he really changed so much.

“Hey, are you really Lee Donghae?” Eunhyuk asks.

“What? Of course I am.” He said, shocked at Eunhyuk’s question.

“I dunno, you’ve never shown this much affection to your half-brother before.” Eunhyuk said, “And where’s the bad boy I’ve been used to in elementary?” he added, looking at him skeptically.

“Well, people change, that’s it.” Donghae said simply.

“Hoho, is that true?” Eunhyuk smirked. “I wonder what made you change?” 

“Whatever. Maybe I’ll just call Kyu later.” Donghae said.

“Yeah, we’re already late.” Eunhyuk said, and started to go back. “Hmm, I’m curious, what could made Kyu left the table? I know he’s not the type to do that without excusing himself.” He said.

“Yeah, I know.” Donghae said. And together they continued to go to class.

&&

Donghae was only 10 years old when his parents bought a kid to their house. He was tall for his age, 9. But he was still taller, well at that time. Apparently, his father had a child with a girl he had a one night stand with, his wife kept it a secret since he left them. His mother was shocked, but because she’s kind-hearted, she adores kids, she wanted Kyuhyun to be part of the family.

His name was Cho Kyuhyun, Cho, his mother’s surname, which he decided to keep, and he likes to play games, computer games to be exact. And he was, very quiet. Yes he was, Donghae observed him around the house, if there was a party, he would just stay in one corner and play there, and after a few hours, he goes back to his room. Donghae found it weird, because he was the type to be loud, fun and exciting. He didn’t know there was someone as boring as him.

And when Kyuhyun was getting more attention because of his very high grades, Donghae became jealous, and he started bullying Kyuhyun, although not directly and physically. He’ll say mean things to him, especially the fact about him being a bastard. 

Well, in all of the things Donghae did or say to his brother, Kyuhyun would speak or defend himself, but not the extent or will hurt Donghae. And this just made Donghae tired, which eventually, Donghae just accepted him and became a good brother to him.

&&

Sooyoung’s classes went smoothly for the rest of the afternoon. And the thought that Kyuhyun wasn’t there made her happy. She knows it should, but it didn’t, it bothered her more, which she found really weird.

‘Okay… why the hell am I worrying for that thief!?’ she thought to herself.

Suddenly, someone slammed a book on her desk. She came back to her senses.

“Ms. Choi.” Her teacher said.

“Uhh, songsaengnim. What is it?” she asks nervously.

“I’m asking you a question. May I know your answer?” the teacher asks.

“Uhh…” she didn’t the answer nor the question, if she won’t answer this, she’ll be done for. She glances Tiffany for help. And luckily, she was holding a piece of paper, with the answer written on it. The teacher didn’t notice since he has poor eyesight and doesn’t want to wear glasses. She reads it carefully and says it to the teacher.

“Hmm… correct.” The teacher said, looking suspiciously at her. He was hoping that he would punish someone that day. He goes back in front and continues his lessons.

‘God, that was close!’ she sighed in relief. She looks at Tiffany and mouths a thank to her. Tiffany was shaking her head in disbelief, but she smiled in the end.

‘Oh, that Cho Kyuhyun… what is it with him…’ she wondered.


-TO BE CONTINUED-

a/n: oh, finished finished :> how was it guys? >.<

well, im still on hiatus... i hope i can update sooner... and hoping to make more one shots XDD haha XD 

take care always, okay? ^^ :>