I am, Cinderella?

I am, Cinderella? [on hold until further notice]

 

a/n: yay! finally! ^^ sorry for updating always late.. >.< really busy with school.. but since our vacation's coming, i'll be able to update sooner i hope XDD ^^ well, i hope you'll read and like this chapter ^^

 

CHAPTER 4

 

Yoona and Yuri sits by the counter, they were in a bar and after all the dancing that they did, they were out of breath.

 

"Whew, that was fun!" Yuri exclaimed excitedly and looks at Yoona, "Hey! I don't see your brother anywhere?" she shouted at Yoona, the DJ played another track and only the loud music is heard.

 

"What!?" Yoona shouted back.

 

"I said! I don't see your brother anywhere!!" Yuri leaned in and shouted at her ear.

 

"Ouch! Hey! You don't have to shout in my ear!" Yoona said then looks at her and shrug.

 

They drank while they looked at the people dancing. The night was young and there were still people coming in. And in less than one hour the bar was immediately crowded.

 

Yoona and Yuri decided to leave since the dance floor is already stolen by some boys, that Yuri knows that were from their school.

 

"Hey, ladies, leaving so soon?" a drunken guy said as he blocked their way.

 

“Unfortunately for you, we are so move.” Yuri said rudely.

 

“Heh, why don’t you stay? And have fun, with us.” The guy said.

 

"Come on, Yoona." Yuri took Yoona's hand and planned to evade the guy but more guys came and blocked their way.

 

"Hey, come on ladies, we don't bite." one of the guys said.

 

"Yeah, come on, dance with us." another said.

 

They didn't answer. The guys grew impatient, the one who first talked to them advanced and was going to approached Yoona, but he was stopped by someone.

 

"Hey man. Better not do that if I were you."

 

“Yah! Don’t in, kid!”

 

They looked who the boy was, and Yuri was the one who recognized him.

 

“Omo! Kibum-oppa!?” she exclaimed.

 

Kibum turned and flashes his killer smile at them. “Hey, Yul. Missed me?”

 

“Of course!” she squealed and hugged Kibum. “When did you come back??” she asks.

 

“Well, I--” he was about to answer when he heard Yoona shout and he feels movements from behind.

 

“Why you! Interrupting and ignoring us like that!!” the guy said and was going to punch him when a bouncer comes in and interferes.

 

“Hey! No fighting here! Get out!” the bouncer said and dragged the group outside, leaving Yuri, Kibum and Yoona.

 

“Whew, that was close.” Yuri said.

 

Kibum looks at Yoona, she looks scared but she doesn’t show it.

 

“Hey, it’s okay. You don’t have to be scared anymore. And thanks for the warning there.” he said, smiling at her.

 

Yoona looks at Kibum, she was shocked, then she just raises her eyebrows and said, “What are you saying? I’m not scared, and I didn’t give you a warning either.” She turned to look at Yuri, “Come on Yul, let’s go.” She pulled Yuri without giving any reaction to her protests.

 

“Yoona, wait! Why don’t we invite Kibum to go home with us?” she asks.

 

Yoona stops and looks at her, “Why? Is he your boyfriend or something?”

 

“Pssh, no!” she exclaimed, “He’s my cousin, and he’s the one going to live in our house.” She said.

 

Yoona was going to protest, but Yuri already called Kibum to approach them.

 

“What is it Yul?” he asks her, not bothering looking at Yoona.

 

“Come home with us! You’re eventually going to live in my house anyway. And mom will be delighted to see you!” she said.

 

Kibum glances a bit at Yoona, who was looking quite irritated, he made his decision.

 

“Sorry Yul, you’ll have to go without me. I still got something to do.” He said.

 

“But--”

 

“You heard him Yul! Now let’s go.” Yoona said irritably and pulls Yuri again.

 

Kibum looks at them as they Yoona dragged Yuri along the street. He wonders what he did that made Yoona irritated with him.

 

“I don’t know what her problem is…” he sighs and walks inside the bar again.

 

&&

 

Sooyoung flops in her bed and let’s out a deep breath. She was exhausted from school and work. Most of all she was exhausted from Kyuhyun bothering her from work.

 

“Hey, look, your apron’s a mess.” He said, pointing her apron.

 

Sooyuong looks at it and he was right, it was turned to the side. She fixes it, giving Kyuhyun a glance and didn’t say anything.

 

After that he kept poiting out things as she worked. And she was getting annoyed at his constant observations.

 

‘Argh! How can a person be this annoying? He’s so obnoxious and…’ her thoughts were interrupted again by Kyuhyun.

 

“Soo, I think that’s enough coffee.” He said.

 

Sooyoung started to get irritated and lost in her thoughts that she didn’t notice how much coffee she was putting on the cup, the cup was almost full of coffee.

 

“Aish!” she exclaimed and quickly gets another cup, but when she was about to put it on the counter, it slipped and crashes on the floor. She looks at Kyuhyun and glares.

 

“This is all your fault!” she shouted at him and cleans up the mess.

 

Kyuhyun meanwhile was dumbfounded, what exactly did he do that made her mad? He didn’t know. But what he knows now is that this girl is definitely something else. She’s the one that hadn’t met his expectations yet.

 

‘What is she going to do next…’ he wondered.

 

When Sooyoung finished cleaning and is now making the coffee again, Kyuhyun decided to apologize.

 

“Hey, I’m sorry…” he said.

 

Sooyoung hearing those words made her look at him. ‘What? He’s saying sorry? Well, he should be!’

 

“…even though I didn’t do anything.” He finished.

 

Sooyoung glared at him. ‘What does he mean when he didn’t do anything?! That’s absurd!’ she thought.

 

‘Well, he really didn’t do anything…’ a part of her said.

 

‘Yes he did! He’s the reason why I’m irritated! Tsk, bothering me…’ she thought.

 

Kyuhyun on the other hand is enjoying what’s he’s seeing. It made him want to more. But he knows he’s at his limit. He needs to go home, or his brother will kill him.

 

“Hey Choi, come here.” He said, motioning her to lean closer.

 

‘What now? Ignore him Sooyoung.’ she thought irritably.

 

“Choi, I’m waiting.” He said, tapping his fingers impatiently at the counter.

 

‘Wait all you want.’ She thought.

 

“Hmm, if you don’t I’ll just kiss you instead.” He said, smirking. “And I think you don’t want to start a scandal, do you?” he added.

 

“Ahh, jinjja! This person!” she mumbled and complied.

 

Kyuhyun leaned in and whispered, “See you tomorrow…”

 

Sooyoung, blushed and hearing Kyuhyun’s husky voice sent a tingling feeling down her spine. It was the first time she heard that kind of voice, and she liked it. It was the most beautiful for her.

 

‘Aish! What are you thinking Sooyoung!’ she thought.

 

Kyuhyun smirked and said his goodbyes to his Sunbaes and exited the shop.

 

&&

 

Kyuhyun enters his room and didn’t bother opening the lights, he goes to bed and lies down. He’s using this routine nowadays, with his laptop broken, he didn’t have anything else to do.

 

He stares at the ceiling and thought of how his day went. He smiles remembering the moments he had with a certain pork bun girl.

 

‘Hey Kyu, are you liking that girl now?’ a part of him asks.

 

He frowns, “No, of course not.” He said. “Aish, better get some sleep.” He pulls up his blanket and closed his eyes, not knowing what his dreams has in stored for him.

 

&&

 

Kyuhyun walks in the hallway, not caring whether the people around him whisper, or rather say, rude comments about him.

 

“He’s so full of himself! Look at how he walks! So obnoxious!” one student said.

 

“He almost hit me once! It was really scary!” another said.

 

“Maybe Joohyun just pities him that’s why she hangs out with him.” The other said.

 

“He’s rich, but his personality’s very poor.”

 

And it goes on and on, and Kyuhyun just ignores them. Well, most of the time.

 

He enters the classroom and as soon as he sits down, he was greeted by the same girl that bugs him everyday ever since the 2nd semester started.

 

“Hello oppa!” she said cheerfully.

 

“Joohyun-ah, what do you want now?” he said rudely.

 

“Aw, oppa, let’s play together later, at the arcade near our school!” she said, grinning at him.

 

“I don’t want to.” He said, brushing her off. But it was useless because Joohyun is a really persistent girl.

 

“Oppa, please?” she begged, using aegyo.

 

Kyuhyun sighs and didn’t say anything, which was a sign that says ‘Yes’. Joohyun squeals and goes back to her seat.

 

Kyuhyun smiles a little and shakes his head, ‘I can’t believe this girl wants to spend time with me, when I’m being hated.’ He thought.

 

They went to the arcade and had a great time, and it was the start where Kyuhyun found himself falling in love with her.

 

The scene changes and he was going to Joohyun’s house. It was the day he waiting for, the day he confesses to her.

 

At the way to her house, he stops at a cake house and enters it to buy her family a cake.

 

“Please give me the Strawberry cake.” He said, nodding to the employee, “Thanks.” He said and hands her the money.

 

He looks around and smiled. Suddenly, his eyes found someone very familiar. It was Joohyun.

 

He smiles immediately and goes to where she was, but stops when he notices she’s not alone, she was with a boy he’s never seen before.

 

He decides to eavesdrop, although it’s rude, he wants to find out what’s she’s doing.

 

‘I’m sure he’s just a friend.’ he assures himself.

 

He sits nearby and he made sure he can hear them. As soon as he sat, the first thing he heard made his blood boil.

 

“Oh, I’m just dating that Cho Kyuhyun for money. Don’t worry, it’s you who I really love.” He heard her say.

 

He didn’t waste time and stood and approaches them, as soon as Joohyun saw him, her eyes widen in shock.

 

“Ah! Oppa! What are you doing here?” she asks in panic, “H-he’s just a friend oppa.” She added.

 

Kyuhyun glares at her and then at the boy, suddenly, he punches him hard on the face. Then he looks at Joohyun and was about to punch her too, but he prevented himself from doing so.

 

He drops his hand, and when tears threatened to fall, he leaves the cake shop immediately.

 

He reached an alley and punches the wall so hard that his hands bled. Then he flops down, tears falling uncontrollably.

 

&&

 

Kyuhyun wakes up, and a headache immediately greets him.

 

“Ah…” he cries out in pain.

 

He sighs as he remembers the dream. It’s the first time in years that he had that dream. He hated it, his middle school, every part of it. He shakes his head and gets out of bed to prepare for school.

 

&&

 

Sooyoung was still lazing around her room, when she heard her stepmother call her.

 

“Aish, what does she want?” she mumbled and goes out of her room.

 

She goes to the master’s bedroom since she heard it from there. she knocks and goes inside.

 

“Yes, Stepmother?” she asks.

 

“Oh, took you long enough to get here.” She said, eyebrow raised then looks at the bathroom, “When was the last time you cleaned my bathroom? It’s filthy!” she said in disgust.

 

“Eh? Wha--?” she was surprised, “But, I cleaned that just last week!” she reasoned out.

 

“Whatever. Clean it now.” She said.

 

“Wha--? Now? But, I have school in less than 2 hours.” She protests.

 

“I don’t care. Clean it now.” She said firmly. “Do you want me to tell on you? You know that your father’s still disappointed the last time you didn’t follow my orders.” She warned her.

 

“No, I… I’ll clean it up…” she said in a low voice.

 

“What did you say?” her Stepmother asks.

 

“I’ll clean it up.” She said a bit louder.

 

“Good. Oh, and also clean this carpet, it’s filthy.” She said, as she bumps her teacup, and the tea came pouring down the carpet.

 

Her Stepmother smiles at her and goes out of the room.

 

Sooyoung fought tears from falling but it failed, her tears won and flowed down on her face.

 

“You shouldn’t cry Soo. You have to show them how s-strong you are!” she wipes her face and goes downstairs to get the cleaning materials.

 

On the way down, she bumped into Heechul.

 

“I’m sorry oppa.” She said and bowed and continued her way down.

 

“Yah! Are you going to cut classes?” he asks.

 

Sooyoung looks at him and answered, “No.”

 

“You better not.” He said and goes upstairs.

 

Sooyoung continues to look at him until he disappeared in her sight.

 

“Sometimes, oppa confuses me.” She said quietly and goes to the small room by the kitchen to get the cleaning materials.

 

&&

 

Kyuhyun was looking by the classroom window and wonders where the pork bun girl is. It was already 8 am, she was 30 minutes late.

 

‘Aish Kyu, stop worrying for her.’ He thought and turns his attention back to his teacher. She was saying something about a play.

 

“Okay, since it’s our turn to present a play for the Entertainment week in early January.” She said, “It’s November, and I suggest that we start as early as now.” She added.

 

Kyuhyun turns his attention again outside. ‘A play? That’s childish.’ He thought.

 

Then something caught his eye, someone was climbing the school walls. And he was surprised to see it was a girl.

 

He squinted his eyes to see if he recognizes the girl, and he did.

 

He chuckles at a certain pork bun girl that was climbing the wall.

 

“Ahh, jinjja. This girl…”

 

-TO BE CONTINUED-


a/n: soo, waht do you think?? details for the play will be revealed next chapter ^^ please tell me your thoughts and comment ^^ they are really much loved and appreciated ^^ thanks soo much for reading ^^ and wow! ^^ i already have 21 subscribers! ^^ thanks soo very much! ^^ i'll try to make the story more interesting in the next chapters ^^