I am, Cinderella? [10/?]

I am, Cinderella? [on hold until further notice]

a/n: okay! first update! :333333 im glad i finished it~ ^^ hope you like it :3333 [cause, i didn't ><]

CHAPTER 10

Yoona was still thinking about what Kibum said, but she immediately brushed the thought of when she saw Donghae emerge from the crowd, she eagerly approaches him.

“Oppa!” she called out.

Donghae looks at the direction as to where he heard the voice. He saw Yoona coming towards him. He smiled.

“Oh, Yoona-ssi, annyeong.” He said as she reached him.

“Annyeong Oppa~” she said, her head bent down, acting all shy. She waited for a response, but she didn’t hear anything. She looks up confused, she saw him looking sideways, as if looking for someone.

‘Aish! I just hope he’s not looking for that maid again!’ she thought irritably.

“Oppa!” she called him, gaining his attention. Donghae’s gaze landed on Yoona again, pouting.

“Oh, sorry. What were you saying?” he asks.

That made her boil inside, never had happened that someone was not paying attention to her. and her irritation grew more when she thinks about Donghae actually liking her step sister Sooyoung. But she quickly calms herself as she was still with Donghae, who seem to have noticed her expression. She immediately gives him her smile.

“Who’re you looking for oppa?” she asks instead of answering his question.

“Oh, uh… well… I was looking for Sooyoung… have you seen her?” he asks sheepishly.

“No--” she said, her expression turning sour, then she saw her, talking to a guy, and her lips immediately curve into a smile, “Oh, Sooyounggie~ she’s kind of busy right now you see…” she said as she looks from him to Sooyoung.

Donghae looks at Yoona, confused. Why was she looking at him then at something? Did she already see Sooyoung? He looks at where Yoona was looking at. And he saw Sooyoung talking with a boy, he didn’t recognize who it was, and he couldn’t quite make out their faces, but he did saw how the guy held her hand.

“Oppa, Sooyoung is always busy. She gets to flirt whenever she can.” Yoona added, her smile turning into a sly one.

Donghae looks at her, and couldn’t believe what she said, “But--”

“Don’t worry oppa. I’m not busy, so let’s go!” Yoona said, pulling him away the other side to buy food.

He wanted to stop her, but she gave in. he looks again at Sooyoung and saw their hands were still together. He couldn’t help but believe what Yoona said earlier. He finally tears his gaze and just looked ahead. And realization hit him as he remembered his brother being with her.

‘I should give him a warning.’

&&

Kyuhyun was entertained by what the three girls were talking about. But her was getting bored after a while, he was waiting for her, but what was it that’s taking her so long.

“Kyu? Ya!”

He jumped in his seat, he looks at them. “H-huh?”

“What are you spacing out about?” Jessica asks.

“Oh~ I bet it’s about the prince!” Tiffany said, giggling.
The other two girls joined in. then they looked at him, like he was some kind of experiment and they were the mad scientist. Kyuhyun was actually getting nervous.

“What?” he asks.

“Do you…” Taeyeon starts, looking at their left and right before continuing, “…do you like Sooyoung?” she asked in a low voice and giggled. The other two were just smiling, eager to hear his response.

Kyuhyun laughs of course, the answer is no, but why is it that he’s having difficulty saying it. 

‘It’s because you fo like her.’ a part of him immediately said.

“Kyu, if you’re not going to answer, we’ll take it as a yes then--”

“Hey guys!” Leeteuk and Heechul made their appearance.

Kyuhyun let out a sigh of relief, he really didn’t know why he won’t answer. He’ll think about it though.

“Aish… what a nice way to disturb our little interview with the maknae.” Taeyeon said, glaring at the two.

“Yeah, Kyu was about to answer our interesting question.” Tiffany said, giggling.

“What question?” Leeteuk asks as he sat down next to Taeyeon.

“Hm… I’m quite hungry… I’m just going to buy something.” Kyuhyun casually said. He stood up and was leaving when somebody called him.

“Hey Kyu! Wait up! I’m coming with you.”

&&

Jessica was still waiting for Kyuhyun to answer their question, but she’s really not the type to wait for so long.

“Kyu, if you’re not going to answer, we’ll take it as a yes then--” she wasn’t able to finish as she heard two familiar voices called them. She looks and saw Leeteuk and Heechul making their way to them.

She panicked, she can’t help but remember what Yoona almost spilled out. And she felt a pinch of hurt whenever she remembers it.

“Hey guys!” Leeteuk and Heechul made their appearance.

Jessica stiffened as Heechul stopped on her side, looking at her.

“Aish… what a nice way to disturb our little interview with the maknae.” Taeyeon said, glaring at the two.

“Yeah, Kyu was about to answer our interesting question.” Tiffany said, giggling.

“What question?” Leeteuk asks as he sat down next to Taeyeon.

Jessica just kept shut. How she hates being like this, not being able to be talkative self. And she knows it’s because of the bothering words that Yoona said. Though she’s a gossiper, she doesn’t bad mouth anyone, if she can’t help it, but she tries not to, and she’s not the type to handle criticisms very well. It bothers her.

Heechul was smiling and his gaze landed on Jessica, who was very uncomfortable based on her expression. He decided to talk to her.

“Hey--”

“Hm… I’m quite hungry… I’m just going to buy something.” 

Jessica saw Kyuhyun get up, and as much as her love self wanted to stay because her crush is going to talk to her, she won’t. The situations different, well, for her it is. Before he could even continue what he was going to say, Jessica already stood up and followed Kyuhyun.

“Hey Kyu! Wait up! I’m coming with you.”

Heechul just sighed and sat down. He knew it was because of him, but what did he do again?

&&

Kyuhyun raised a brow, he looks at Heechul who was confused as well. He looks at Jessica, who was beside him, as they make their way through the cafeteria.

He was waiting for her to talk, but it didn’t happen. This is unusual, with the very few days h spent with her, he knew that this girl just loves to talk.

“Sica, you’re unusually not your talkative self today.” He commented.

Jessica’s mind was pre-occupied, but she heard what Kyuhyun said, she looks at him and chuckled. “Really?” she asks. He nodded, “Is something wrong?”

“Well, people have their days.” She said and just continued to walk. “Nothing’s wrong…”

‘She’s not a good liar.’ He thought.

He was about to ask something again when someone caught his eyes. He and the person’s eyes locked for a split second, and the person goes back to talking with her friend.

His brows creased, and his day just got bad.

Jessica saw the change in Kyuhyun’s eyes when she was about to ask something. She wondered why, she turned to where he looked and saw Seohyun.

‘Seohyun? Does he know her?’ she thought, she looks again at him, and saw a mad expression, but when she saw his eyes, she saw pain.

All thoughts of Heechul and Yoona’s words vanished as she was now intrigued at Kyuhyun. She wanted to know what happened between them as she was sure there was. But she knows she won’t get an answer yet. But she’ll make sure she’ll know it eventually.

They continued to walk until they reach the food section, and there they bumped into Sooyoung.

“Hey Soo. I was kind of wondering where you went.” Jessica said, eyeing Sooyoung to the guy standing next to her, and her lips curve into a smile as she saw the guy’s hand holding Sooyoung’s free hand, her other hand balancing the tray like a waitress.

Kyuhyun twitched at the sight. His jaw tightened and his hand clenched. No, he’s definitely not having the best day.

“Oh, uh…” Sooyoung immediately took her hand away and holds the tray with both hands again. “I-I was just about to go back. But…” she said, and looks at the guy uneasily.

“Oh, please! Just take me with you! I really need to hide from her!” the guy suddenly bursts out. His hands both clasped as he pleaded to them.

“From who?” Jessica asks, curious.

“From… S-Sunny…” he said in a low voice, as if the person was going to hear him, he looks sideways, his face frightened.

“Who’s that--?”

“Uh, please. I already told you, I can’t help you.” Sooyoung said, bowing to him and then started to walk but she was suddenly pulled her which caused her food to almost fall, but good thing Kyuhyun catches the tray in time.

“Ya! She already told you she can’t help so back off.” Kyuhyun said, the guy was starting to irritate him. he takes the tray from Sooyoung’s hands. “I’ll carry it.”

Sooyoung nodded.

“Please! Please help me! I beg of you!” the guy pleaded again, and this time he crouched down to kneel, which surprised the three.

“Omo! Stand up! Okay, okay! We’ll help you!” Jessica said, fussing him to stand.

“Really? Oh thank you!” the guy said, smiling. Almost jumping up and down from happiness.

“Just lay off a bit.” Kyuhyun said, glaring at him.

The guy nodded. And the three headed back to their table, with the guy trailing closely behind. He can’t help but smile, he was just really excited.

‘Finally! I’m going to see you again!’ the guy thought excitedly.

&&

The four left at the table were talking about the kiss scene again. but it changed gradually to something more deeper.

“I think they absolutely look good together.” Tiffany said excitedly.

“But I think Donghae and Sooyoung looks good too.” Leeteuk commented.

The two girls glared at him. He immediately shrugged and didn’t say anything.

“Whatever. But I root for Kyuhyun and Sooyoung!” Tiffany said.

“KyuYoung!” Taeyeon nodded in agreement.

“They do make a good couple.” Heechul said, smirking.

“What’s with the look oppa?” Tiffany asks.

“Oh, another plan has been made, Fany.” Leeteuk answered.

“Oh~ really? What are you planning opp--?” Tiffany said excitedly but stopped when she heard her phone ring. She quickly answered it.

“Yeoboseyo?” she asks.

The three looked at Tiffany, while she talked. After she hung up, she looks sadly at them. “I have to go guys.”

“Where?” Taeyeon asks.

“Our teacher just called and wants to talk about the play. She said the class needs to prepare for it immediately.” She said as she stood up. “Oppa! Tell me later your plan okay? Make sure I’m included!” she said happily and bid them goodbye.

“Bye!” The three said in unison and then Tiffany left.

After a while Sooyoung and the others came. They greeted them and noticed a guy lingering at the back.

“Who’s that?” Heechul asks, his look not-so-friendly.

“Well, this is--”

“I’m Lee Sungmin. Nice to meet you all!” he said, giving them his best smile.

“He’s perky.” Heechul commented.

The others chuckled. Leeteuk smiled at Sungmin and motioned him to sit down. “Sorry for our little friend here. I’m Park Jungsu, you can just call me Leeteuk.”

“Kim Taeyeon.” Taeyeon said, giving him a smile.

“Jessica Jung~” Jessica said, sitting next to him, she waited for him to sit first so she won’t be sitting next to Heechul. It’ll only make her awkward.

“Choi Sooyoung.” Sooyoung said, smiling a bit, sitting next to Taeyeon.

“Cho Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun said as he next to Sooyoung. Even though he was irritated at him, just as long he won’t bother Sooyoung. He was okay with him.

“And that’s Kim Heechul.” Leeteuk said, pointing at Heechul.

Sungmin nodded at each of them, and smiled again.

“Omo! He’s so cute!” Taeyeon squealed.

“I know right?” Jessica said, giggling. Then she looks at Sungmin. “Are you a new student?” she asks, but before he could answer, Heechul butts in. 

“What’s he doing here anyway?” he asks, not bothering to hide his irritation.

“Well, he said he’s hiding from someone…” Sooyoung said, and she realized something. “Omo! My food!” she looks at Kyuhyun who was already eating it.

“Ya! Cho Kyuhyun!” she shouts at him, she quickly takes her food from him. “You’re really a thief, you know that?” she said, glaring at him.

Kyuhyun laughs, he didn’t realize what he did, he didn’t do it on purpose, but he was glad it happened, it was fun to watch her. “Sorry, I thought it was mine.” He said, then laughs again.

The others burst out laughing, except for Heechul, who just sulked in his seat. Occasionally giving glances to Jessica. But he was glad the girl is back to her old self.

&&

Tiffany was making her way to the exit of the cafeteria when she accidentally bumps into someone.

“Oh, I’m so sorry.” She said, looking at a small girl.

“, students here are so stupid--!” the small girl dusted herself and looks at Tiffany, her eyes went wide as she saw her.

Tiffany’s eyes too went wide and her lips curve into a smile. “Sunny!” she squealed and was about to hug her when a slap landed on her face, hard.

Sunny glared at her. “Don’t ever touch me, you disgust me.”

Tiffany held her cheek, she looks at Sunny, who was glaring at her. “W-why?”

-tbc-

a/n; bit of a cliffey there? >< sorry... till my next update! 

the kyuyoung action fic update... SOON

 
violent comments-- err, comments are loved <3333