I am, Cinderella?

I am, Cinderella? [on hold until further notice]

 

CHAPTER 3

Sooyoung walks to the familiar coffee shop that she works in and goes to everyday. She enters the back door. Inside, she sees the one she considers a very precious friend, almost as an older brother.

 

“Oh, Soo. Good Afternoon.” Siwon smiled at her.

 

“Good Afternoon Oppa.” She smiles back.

 

Siwon is the same year as her, but even at a young age, he was the one who manages the family business, particularly, the one that Sooyoung and Tiffany work in. He was one of the people that help her get through with her troubles. 

 

“You’re early oppa.” She said, going to her locker.

 

Siwon didn’t hear her and keeps glancing at the door, still expecting for someone to come in.

 

Sooyoung giggled when she saw Siwon still looking at the door, “Fany’s just going to be a little late oppa.”

 

Siwon’s eyes widened, then he blushed a bit. “Uhh, o-okay…” he mumbled.

 

Sooyoung really found Siwon’s shyness cute when it comes to her best friend, Tiffany. She knows Siwon likes her. The only problem is he won’t admit it.

 

“Oppa, why don’t you just admit it already?” she asks him bluntly.

 

Siwon looks at her confused, “Admit what?”

 

“That you like--”

 

The door suddenly bursts open and reveals Tiffany, breathless. She immediately collapses in a nearby chair.

 

“Wahh! So tired, thought I was going to be late.” She said, between pants.

 

“Tiffany-ssi, are you okay?” Siwon asks her, worriedly.

 

Tiffany froze as she recognizes the voice. “Uhh, I-I’m okay S-Siwon-ssi.” She said, straightening up and adjusting herself.

 

“Uhh, I’m going to get you a glass of water.” Siwon said, and goes to the kitchen.

 

Sooyoung giggles, the two are really obvious.

 

“Yah! What’s so funny Choi!” Tiffany shouts at her.

 

“Nothing!” she said innocently. “You know, it would be better if you two just admit and confess.” She said bluntly.

 

“H-huh? C-confess?” Tiffany stuttered.

 

“Yeah, I mean, isn’t plain obvious that you two like each other?” she looks at Tiffany, giving her the i-know-you-know-what-i-mean look.

 

“Uhh, I-I don’t know what you mean--” she said, when Siwon arrives with the water.

 

‘Whew! Saved!’ Tiffany thought.

 

“Here you go.” Siwon handed her the water.

 

“Thank you very much Siwon-ssi.” She said shyly.

 

Sooyoung just sighs and left the two of them, she promises that she would get these two together.

 

‘Hmm… otteokhae…’ she thought.

 

But her thoughts were interrupted when Sooyoung bumps into someone.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry.” The person she bumped to said, and bowing continuously.

 

“Seohyun—Seohyun—you don’t have to bow continuously. It’s making me feel kinda awkward, and besides, it’s really okay. I’m not hurt.” She said and smiled at her.

 

Seohyun looks at her shyly and smiled back. “O-okay unni.”

 

“Sure, well, I’m going to start working now.” Sooyoung said then leans in and whispers, “Fany and Siwon-oppa’s still flirting.”

 

“Yah! Choi Sooyoung! Stop spreading lies!” Tiffany was unfortunately there and heard what barely a whisper was.

 

“Omo! Well, gotta go now Seohyun.” She winked and left in a hurry.

 

“Seohyun, don’t believe her. That’s, well—it’s nothing really.” Tiffany said awkwardly.

 

Seohyun giggles; she also knows how the two feels for each other. “Okay unni.” She smiled and left.

 

Tiffany shrugs and follows where Sooyoung is.

 

&&

 

Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Donghae we’re exiting the school gate. Then Eunhyuk decided to invite the two.

 

“You brothers want to go a coffee shop I know?” he asks them.

 

“Coffee Sho--?” Donghae was going to asked, but someone suddenly shouted at them.

 

Eunhyuk hearing it quickly hides behind the two. Thinking it would be Hyoyeon. Kyuhyun just laughs at him.

 

“Yah! Relax, it’s just me, Sica!” Jessica called as she neared the three.

 

“Oh, good. It’s only you Sica.” He sighed in relief. “Wait, you should be at the shop now. Where’s--” he didn’t finish when he noticed her not listening. Her attentions were on the two brothers.

 

“Yah! You should listen to me when I’m talking to you!” he scolded her then introduced her to the brothers. “This is Donghae and Kyuhyun, their the new transfers.” He said, then turned to the two, “Guys, this is Sica.”

 

“Annyeong haseyo! Jessica Jung imnida!” she bowed, “You can call me Sica.” She smiled to both of them.

 

The two bowed and also introduced themselves.

 

“Oh! So cute! Nice to meet you!” she said, delighted. The two just looks at each other and chuckles. Donghae looks at her and smiles, while Kyuhyun smirks.

 

“Omo! Come with us!” she said.

 

“That’s what I’m saying until you came.” Eunhyuk told her, then he turns to Donghae and Kyuhyun, “So, you two coming?”

 

“Sorry, but I have an important task that our parents asked me to do. I can’t come, mianhae.” Donghae said sadly.

 

“Aw, you can come with us another time. Maybe tomorrow, we always go there anyway.” Eunhyuk smiled at his best friend.

 

“Thanks Hyuk.” Donghae smiled back. “What about you Kyu?” he asks his brother.

 

Kyuhyun thought for a second. He wanted to go home and play, but his laptop’s broken, and his game console was unfortunately left in the states. He sighs. “Yeah, guess I’m in.” he said.

 

“Okay! Let’s get going then! The shop’s not too far away.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Well, I’m going too. Bye!” he bowed and turned to the opposite side, but he turned back at them and said, “Yah! Kyu! Be home before dinner!”

 

Kyuhyun smirked and waved.

 

“Waah! So caring! Cute! Your brother is sooo cool!” Jessica exclaims after he left.

 

Kyuhyun just looks at her and said nothing. He’s proud of his hyung but he won’t admit it to anyone.

 

Eunhyuk laughs at Kyuhyun. “Come on guys. And Sica, stop that, it’s weird for Kyu.” He chuckles.

 

“Oh, don’t worry Kyu, you’re also cute.” She giggles.

 

Kyuhyun ignores her and starts walking.

 

Jessica can’t believe she was ignored, it was definitely the first. “Yah! Kyuhyun! You can’t just ignore me like that! Yah!” she shouts as she runs after them.

 

&&

 

While walking, he thought of getting his laptop fixed. The problem is he doesn’t have any money. Yes, they were rich, but his parents told him that they won’t give him any for his laptop, it has to come from his allowance, but charges are too expensive.

 

‘Hmm, maybe I should borrow from hyung…’ he thought.

 

“Well, we’re here!” Eunhyuk said cheerfully.

 

The three went inside and instantly, the aired smelled of coffee brewing all over the place.

 

“Uwaah! Coffee really smells delicious.” Jessica said as she inhales the scent.

 

“Yah! Eunhyuk and Sica are here!” someone shouts at them.

 

They look and saw Leeteuk, Taeyeon and someone behind Leeteuk that they didn’t see sitting at the counter, their usual place.

 

Jessica hurries to their place and sits beside Taeyeon, who looks at her and gives her a pretty big grin.

 

“Taeyeon? What’s with the big grin?” she asked.

 

Leeteuk looks at Jessica then smiles, “Hey Sica, I want you to meet our friend, a sunbae like us.” He said.

 

“Who is it, oppa?” Jessica asks.

 

“Aish, Jungsoo! I’m tired! I want a vacation.” Heechul exclaims, while smacking him at the back.

 

“Yah!” Leeteuk and Taeyeon shouted at him at the same time. “Heechul oppa! Don’t hit oppa!” Taeyeon said rubbing Leeteuk’s back.

 

“And what’s with the vacation? There are still a few weeks before our vacation though.” Leeteuk said.

 

“Anyway! Heechul Oppa, meet Jessica Jung, she our hoobae.” Taeyeon said, going back to introducing the two.

 

Jessica immediately stands up and bows at Heechul. “A-annyeong haseyo, J-jessica Jung imnida.” She said.

 

Kyuhyun smirks as he saw how Jessica turned red and became nervous as she saw Heechul. He smirks.

 

Heechul looks at her and smirks, “Kim Heechul.” He said simply.

 

Jessica glances at him and smiles.

 

Leeteuk notices Kyuhyun and asks, “Hyuk-ah, who’s this?”

 

“Omo! This is Kyuhyun hyung, Hae’s brother. They just transferred to our school today.” He said.

 

“Mwo!? Donghae’s back?? Tsk, not even bothering to say hello.” Leeteuk sighed.

 

“I’m sure he meant too oppa, maybe he’s busy.” Taeyeon comforted her boyefriend.

 

“Where is the fish?” Heechul asked Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t hear him and instead was looking around the Coffee shop. Heechul is surprised, nobody ignores the Kim Heechul unless he wants to die.

 

“Yah! Answer my question!” Heechul shouted at him.

 

“What?” Kyuhyun asks.

 

Heechul looks at him, then smirks. Something tells him that he’ll like this kid. “Brat, I asked you where your brother was.” He said.

 

“He’s doing a task.” Kyuhyun said plainly.

 

“Ahh! Fany-ah! Stop it!!” someone from the counter shouted.

 

The group looked and saw Tiffany hitting Sooyoung.

 

“Okay, I promise not to do it again.” Sooyoung said.

 

“What’s wrong?” Taeyeon asks.

 

Tiffany opened to speak but she didn’t know what to say, so Sooyoung decided to answer for her.

 

“It’s Siwo--” before Sooyoung could say anymore, was being covered by Tiffany.

 

“Nothing! Absolutely nothing!” Tiffany said immediately.

 

Leeteuk and the others laughed. They knew what it was immediately.

 

“Why are you laughing guys!” Tiffany whined.

 

Then Tiffany notices Kyuhyun. “Wah! Kyuhyun-ah! You’re here!” she exclaimed.

 

Sooyoung stopped and looks at where Kyuhyun was, she can’t believe that he’s really here. And she thought that she already escape him.

 

Kyuhyun smirks at her, something to amuse his almost boring afternoon.

 

&&

 

Seohyun hides behind the door leading to the counter. She peeks at the glass; she looks again and again to make sure it was true.

 

‘Uwaah, he’s soo cute.’ She thought, and blushes.

 

“Hyun? What are you doing there?” Siwon appears behind her and also peeks at the glass.

 

“Omo! Nothing oppa!” Seohyun faces Siwon and pushes him.

 

“Eh?” Siwon looks at his younger sister confused.

 

“It’s really nothing oppa, well, I’m going to work now.” She said nervously and left.

 

Siwon looks at his sister’s retreating figure, though he was really opposed to her working, she insisted that she wants to help in the family business, he just lets her.

 

He shrugs and peeks through the glass again, but he was looking not on what Seohyun was looking at but at the girl he really likes.

 

He sighs, “Maybe I should really go and confess?” he mumbled to himself.

 

&&

 

Sooyoung rests behind the counter again after she made a few orders; she was having a peaceful rest when someone familiar spoke to her.

 

“So, you work here?” Kyuhyun said sarcastically.

 

Sooyoung was immediately irritated, that tone of his really didn’t amuse her.

 

“Yes, as you can see. And please leave me alone, I want to enjoy my short break.” She said.

 

Kyuhyun chuckles, “Hmm...”

 

“Are there any job openings?” he asks.

 

Sooyoung looks at him wide eyed. ‘Job openings? Don’t tell me he’s going to work here?’ she thought.

 

“Well, unfortunately, there aren’t.” she said, that was she knows at the moment.

 

“I doubt that.” He said.

 

“Wha-? You-” she looks at him in disbelief. ‘This guy is really something!’

 

“Are you telling me that I’m lying?” she asks him.

 

Kyuhyun smirks and goes to the door to get something.

 

Sooyoung looks at him. ‘He’s really weird and not to mention obnoxious.’  She thought.

 

Kyuhyun goes back holding a plaque card to Sooyoung.

 

“What’s that?” she asks.

 

He gave her the card, “Seems the girl doesn’t know the happenings in the place she works in.” he chuckles.

 

Sooyoung’s jaw dropped. She didn’t know there was a job opening. She bit her lip. This is not good.

 

“Soo, what’s that?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“It’s plaque card saying there’s a job opening here.” Kyuhyun answered for her.

 

“Oh! Really?” he looks at Kyuhyun, “You’re looking for a job Kyu?” he asks.

 

“Yeah hyung, I need money.” He said.

 

“Eh? But you guys are--” Kyuhyun covered his mouth just in time before he can continue.

 

“Hyung, trust me, I really need money, unless, you can let me borrow from you.” Kyuhyun said, smirking.

 

“Well, how much are we talking about?” Eunhyuk asks.

 

Kyuhyun leans in and whispers to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk’s eyes widen.

 

“Uhh, y-you need a job alright. Uhh, wait, I’m going to get Siwon.” He left them.

 

 Kyuhyun smiles in triumph, while Sooyoung groans.

 

What was going to happen now?

 

a/n: weee! ^^ another update XD but uhm... not much kyuyoung interactions >.< mianhaeyo *bows* and this is a kinda boring chapter.. but still, please read it and comment ne? comments are much loved and appreciated ^^