HERMES - CHAPTER 8

Hermes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

More readers and new subscribers! Woot! Hope ya'll enjoy this story. ^_^

 

A RELATIVELY SHORT UPDATE!

 

 

Saturday ended on a happy note for Jiyong, who, to Teddy’s surprise came back to the studio after his break smiling and all giddy for reasons the older man could not comprehend.

 

“When did you become bipolar?” he asked as the younger man who was doing some idiotic dance to a sample that Teddy just made. Jiyong had left the studio around half an hour ago looking forlorn and defeated but was now shuffling happily and off beat to the music. Teddy merely laughed at his dongsaeng, happy that he’s happy, no matter the reason.

 

“Hey, let me have you’ve been snorting,” Teddy teased.

 

“Nope, no can do, hyung,” Jiyong quipped happily and stuck out his tongue.

 

They spent the rest of the day at the studio, Teddy finishing up some more songs for 2NE1 while Jiyong was writing away at his notebook then playing with some music software on the MAC.

 

Around 7 in the evening, the door to their studio opened a crack and Giselle’s head popped in. To Teddy’s surprise, Jiyong went hurtling towards the door to greet her. OK, what’s going on? he thought as he watched Jiyong, all gummy smiles, usher Giselle in.

 

She went inside the room but lurked at the entrance, her giant red hand bag clutched in both hands.

 

“So, you ready, Jiyong-shi?” Giselle asked. Jiyong-shii? OK, I’m definitely missing something here, Teddy thought in amusement.

 

“Yeah, yeah. I’ll just grab my stuff,” Jiyong said not bothering to hide his excitement.

 

“You guys leaving?” Teddy asked, utterly bewildered by what’s going on.

 

“Uh, yeah. Jiyong-shi is treating me out to dinner for being a douche at the airport,” Giselle said.

 

“It’s just a friendly dinner hyung. As an apology to her,” Jiyong said emphasizing the words ‘friendly’ and ‘apology’.

 

“Oh, Okay...” he said knowingly. “Well, you kids have fun,” he added giving Jiyong a meaningful stare as the younger man grabbed his stuff and made his way to the door. Bae’s gonna flip when he hears about this, Teddy thought as he grabbed his phone ready to text Youngbae as soon as Jiyong and Giselle were out of the studio.

 

“Wait, is that the bag in question?” Teddy asked looking at the bag in Giselle’s hands and he heard Jiyong give a soft groan of frustration.

 

“Uh, yeah. It’s the same red HAC with gold hardware, but if he had bothered to look closely, he would have seen that mine is totally different,” Giselle said as she turned her bag around.

 

Jiyong’s eyes widened as his jaw dropped to the floor while Teddy exclaimed a very loud “No !”. To say that the two men were surprised would not even begin to describe the dumbfounded and confused state that they were in when they saw that the front of Giselle’s rare 40 cm Hermes Geranium Red HAC bag with 18K Gold Hardware had been, for the lack of a better term, “customized”.

 

On the front was a large painting of a prancing silver and white unicorn in amazing acrylic, surrounded by what seemed like fairy lights, and painted on the top closure flap of the bag were golden stars. It was beautiful and painfully perfect to look at.

 

“Is that a unicorn?” Teddy asked still staring in amazement at the “bastardized” piece of ridiculously expensive luggage.

 

“Yep! I asked my best friend to paint this for me. She thought I was crazy and made me sign a waiver stating I won’t sue her if she damaged by bag,” Giselle said laughing.

 

“But why?” Jiyong asked, his face contorted in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter