HERMES - CHAPTER 20

Hermes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello dear readers! As promised, I give you the next chapter. (Yes, I am spoiling you guys.) :)

This was not how this was supposed to go down! Jiyong thought in frustration as he paced around the living room of the two-bedroom suite he was sharing with Seungri for their stay. Apparently, he’ll also be sharing it with Kiko since everyone thought that’s just how it’s supposed to be. He dove for the couch and started punching the pillows in anger and frustration.

He was supposed to spend time with Ellie. He was supposed to tour Vegas with her and go around shopping. He was the one who should be meeting her friends. He was supposed to be the one taking her out to fancy dinners. He was supposed to welcome 2014 with Ellie.

Instead, it was Seungri who was gallivanting around Las Vegas with Ellie. While Jiyong was gloating in his suite, Seungri was out shopping with Ellie for a suit he will be wearing to dinner with her and her friends tonight.

Just ing perfect. My cover is out with my girl. Well, not really his yet but soon would be if things had gone according to his plan. Technically, his girl was in his bathroom taking a shower.

God, what am I going to do?! Kiko shouldn’t even be here. I can’t deal with her right now. I don’t even know what our relationship status is. Are we on? Are we off? I'm pretty sure we're off. Aren't we? Damn this is confusing, he thought dejectedly as he proceeded to attack the couch like it had severely offended him.

He then heard the door to his bedroom open. He looked up and saw Kiko standing by the doorway wearing only the hotel’s fluffy cotton towel. She was fresh out of the shower with her hair still damp leaving trickles of water over her exposed collarbone.

“Your turn, boo,” she said seductively.

This is not helping.

Jiyong sighed in frustration as he stood up and walked towards their shared bedroom. He put his hands over Kiko’s shoulders, causing the pretty girl to smile seductively. But instead of their usual intimacy, Jiyong gently pushed her aside to make room for himself to pass through the doorway. He did not dare touch any other part of her. Kiko pouted and furrowed her brows in confusion. She was not used to being literally set aside by Jiyong especially when the guy could easily have his way with her right there and then.

Jiyong then grabbed his bag of toiletries, the set of clothes he had picked earlier, and a fresh towel, before entering his well appointed bathroom and took a very long and very cold shower.

~~●~~

“Noona, are you all right?” Seungri asked the older girl. Ellie looked at him in confusion.

“Yeah! What makes you think I’m not?” she asked innocently.

“Well, you’re murdering that scarf,” Seungri pointed out. Ellie looked at her hands and true enough, she was holding a very wrinkled printed Gucci silk scarf earning her unfriendly stares from the boutique’s staff. She had not realized she was wringing the innocent piece of expensive fashion accessory like it was Jiyong’s pretty neck.

To save herself from embarrassment and appease the staff, Ellie purchased the mangled silk along with a black and gold sequined dress, an art-deco jacket, a black leather embellished envelope clutch, and four other scarves. She needed an outfit for tonight anyway and she could give the scarves to Ha Yi and SoHyun when she got back to Seoul.

Seungri also bought several suits, dress shirts, pants, and ties for himself. He spent so much money the staff gave him two sets of cuff links for free. Ellie was surprised at the lavish purchase that Seungri just made considering his being stingy was quite legendary within the YG Family.

After having lunch, Ellie had promptly kidnapped Seungri from his friends. It wasn’t really a bad idea since Harry and the two other guys decided to hit the casinos while Jiyong decided to head back to his suite to change out of his orange-juice stained clothes. Kiko had joined him since apparently that’s how it should go. Ellie just scoffed at the couple as the two made their way towards the elevators with Kiko’s arm wrapped around Jiyong’s.

Taking maknae with her had been a good thing. For one, she just steered Seungri away from any potential gambling-related scandal. I should get a raise for keeping Seungri’s nose clean and in Sin City, no less. Second, the poor kid won’t have to listen to Jiyong and Kiko having a go at it in the bedroom next to his. And third, she had a very valid distraction with her.

The thought of Jiyong kissing Kiko, touching her, and making love to her almost made Ellie sick. Almost. Instead, the sickening feeling sat itself at the pit of her stomach and she could feel it weighing her heart down.

Ellie wanted to run away from Jiyong the moment she saw him seated beside Kiko, all cozy and sweet, at the restaurant earlier that day. It wasn’t because she hated him. No. More like she hated herself for actually believing that there was something more going on between them.

They had flirted shamelessly back in Seoul over the last few weeks. Jiyong found excuses to come back to Seoul in between their Japan Dome tour and they had dinner at her place every opportunity they could get. When he couldn’t, they talked endlessly over the phone. Ellie’s last phone bill looked more like the Fibonacci sequence than an actual monetary value. And the make out sessions. God. That alone was enough to almost convince Ellie that they were already more than friends.

And all those times we talked he never even bothered to mention that he has a girlfriend?! And she’s Japanese!? They could have been ing each other in Japan while I was in Seoul waiting for his next call. What does that make me?! I feel so pathetic right now. And he slept over at my place on several occasions. Granted, nothing happened other than hot make-out sessions but still this is embarrassing. Was he leading me on? Or was I just too stupid to realize that all he ever wanted was friendship?

She heaved a deep sigh and stomped her foot in frustration. Seungri looked at her in surprise.

“Ellie noona, gwenchana?” he asked, voice full of concern.

I need to get out of here. Fast.

“Seunghyunie-ah, we still have a couple of hours before our dinner. How about we go for a drive around Vegas?” she suddenly asked.

“Mwoh, noona?”

“Come on. I have a very y Ferrari 458 Spyder in the parking lot. Leave your shopping in your suite, change into something warm and meet me back here in 15 minutes. Call?”

“Call!” Seungri said happily.

~~●~~

Jiyong found himself spending the rest of the day with Kiko and they had toured the Bellagio the whole afternoon. Kiko had gone shopping, modeling for him the various outfits that she tried on. He halfheartedly gave his verdict with every outfit change. They also had coffee at the hotel’s very swanky cafe which charged an exorbitant amount for a cup of coffee th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter