HERMES - CHAPTER 6

Hermes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, readers! Wow, I have subscribers! Woot! Thanks and I hope you like this story. :D

Anyway, I just finished my first semester in law school and I'm just beyond ecstatic that I survived it.

As promised, I will update this fanfic now that school is out of the way. I'll try to post a new chapter every week so please do look forward to it.

Feel free to post comments and stuff. I really want to get to know you guys. ^_^

 

 

 

Jiyong had spent his first few days back at the YG Building either cooped up in the studios. He had just finished his One of a Kind tour in Southeast Asia and was now busy with preparing his second solo mini-album.

 

He only went out of his studio when absolutely necessary. He had been successfully avoiding Giselle and was thankful that the girl was assigned in one of the 4th floor studios.

 

Nevertheless, he had been caught several times -- by Teddy, Robin a.k.a. Choice37, Youngbae, Seungri, the managers, and several staff from the marketing department -- lurking in hallways and peering by the elevator before getting in. He knew he looked like an idiot and Youngbae had endlessly about it. But he was more afraid of seeing Giselle again, more than anything, especially after their last encounter at the studio.

 

Today, however, Jiyong could relax. It was a Saturday afternoon and he knew many of the producers take the day off. He decided to come to the studio to check some demos and samples that Teddy hyung had left for him to check out.

 

For the first time in a week, Jiyong walked like he normally would (read: swaggered) to the studios without any worries of bumping into Giselle. He opened the door to Teddy’s studio, smiling and relaxed, but was surprised to see his friend talking and laughing with Giselle.

 

“Oh, it’s ma boy GD!” Teddy greeted loudly. Giselle immediately stood up, gave a curt bow and greeted “Annyong hasseyo, G-Dragon sunbaenim,” politely.

 

Teddy’s brow shot up at the formality and gave a soft laugh. “Giselle, you don’t have to be too formal with us. We’re cool,” Teddy said in English. “Right Ji?”

 

Jiyong found himself staring at Giselle who had resumed her seat at one of the swivel chairs beside Teddy. He noticed how pretty she still looked despite wearing only a pair of dark denim jeans, a Comme des down hoodie, and the same studded boots she had on at the airport. She had no make-up on and her wavy hair fell to her shoulders and flowed behind her back. Upon hearing his name, Jiyong immediately recovered himself from the initial shock and put on a calm facade.

 

“Yeah. Totally,” he said calmly as he took his seat at the long leather couch.

 

“Wait, so how should I address you?” she asked Teddy.

 

“Just call me Teddy. Or T. Just don’t call me Mr. T. Imma kill you,” Teddy said causing Giselle to laugh loud. Jiyong’s breath caught suddenly at the sound of Giselle’s laughter without him knowing.

 

“So I don’t have to call you Oppa?” Giselle asked.

 

“Actually, that sounds much better. The 2NE1 girls call me that. I wouldn’t mind,” Teddy replied. God. Not another Oppa?! Jiyong thought feeling very much annoyed.

Giselle gave a soft chuckle and shook her head. “Sorry, I’m still very confused with the whole cultural difference thing. Before coming here I tried to learn as much of the culture and I was told that formality and seniority are really important especially at work and I’m just not used to everything yet,” she said.

 

“Well, you grew up in the States, so that’s understandable. Where in the States, if you don’t mind?” Teddy asked.

 

“Uh, LA,” Giselle said.

 

“Oh, Ktown? Me and my bandmate Danny grew up there, too” Teddy said excitedly.

 

“Uh, no, Hollywood Hills, actually,” Giselle said shyly.

 

“Ah, rich kid!” Teddy teased. Giselle laughed it off but her discomfort over the matter was evident on her face. Jiyong could sense she wanted to drop the topic so he cleared his throat and finally spoke up.

 

“I thought you came from New York? During the meeting, Hyun Suk hyung said you’re from Manhattan,” he asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter