HERMES - CHAPTER 17

Hermes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know I haven't updated this fic in a very long time but I'm trying to make it up to you guys. Quick and short update. Will update again later. Happy holidays, darlings. :D

 

Ellie had just lit the stove to cook the Samgyettang when she heard the door of her apartment give a happy beep. She heard some scuffling as the newcomer removed his shoes and a second later Jiyong was in her dining room with his Louis Vuitton backpack, his large suitcase and a paper bag with Japanese writing on it.

 

“Oh, hey, you’re here early!” Ellie greeted Jiyong. He arrived earlier than Ellie had expected. Jiyong had called earlier today telling her that he will be having dinner at her place and that he’d like to stay over. She immediately said yes, of course, and Jiyong had requested that she cook chicken for dinner.

 

Ellie was expecting Jiyong to arrive at around 7 pm, in time for dinner but here he was, at half past five in the afternoon, still looking tired from the flight. His neck pillow was even hanging by the crook of his arm.

 

“I went here as soon as the plane landed,” Jiyong said as he set the paper bag and his pillow on the dining table. Jiyong had a big goofy smile on his face but Ellie did not miss the dark circles under his eyes like he had not slept well in days.

 

He left his luggage in the dining room before walking up to Ellie and kissing her full on the lips. Ellie immediately melted into the kiss and she wrapped her arms around his neck while he embraced her waist.

 

Oh, how she had missed this.

 

It had been five days since Jiyong left for Japan and the last five days had been pure agony for Ellie. She and Jiyong had talked over Facetime while they were apart, usually when Jiyong was back in his hotel suite after the concert but it was not enough for Ellie.

 

She missed sleeping together on her bed and waking up in his arms. She missed their banter over breakfast and petty arguments over whose car they should take to the studio and who gets drive. The only way Ellie managed to survive the past few days was by staying up extremely late at the office. One time, she even fell asleep in the studio while working and she nearly gave Teddy a heart attack when he found her sleeping under the desk.

 

But now, all those didn’t matter because Jiyong was back and they were kissing and everything was perfect again.

 

When they broke off their kiss, Ellie scrunched up her nose and gave Jiyong a disapproving look.

 

“What?” Jiyong asked looking very confused at Ellie’s sudden mood change.

 

“You went here straight from the airport?” Ellie asked.

 

“Yeah. I rode with Young Bae in the van and I asked our manager to drop me off here,” he said with a casual shrug.

 

“You should have gone home first! You should have kissed your mom first before coming here. Your mother’s going to hate me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter