Used- paula1988

OC Bashing Shop {HIATUS}

Thanks to paula1988 for requesting! If you want to read this story, click here!

OC (Mi-yeon): Her thoughts are either simple or overdramatic, andon the outside, she seems quiet and shy. She also seems to be curious (or nosy, depends how you see it) when she's so "desperate" to find out what's in Ryeowook's box. I find her reckless, and unsensible. Her lack of an ability to defend isn't going so well either. As an OC, she'll need a more intriguing and less irritating character, so you don't drive readers crazy. Try giving her a memorable but not infuriatingly cliché character to charm them.

OC (Hyo-yeon): I'm still confused as to if she is supposed to be Hyoyeon from SNSD, or an actual OC. You put her as an OC, and there are a bunch of SuJu (<3) members in there who aren't really "SuJu" yet... but it's ok, I'm just here to review her character. So, in Chapter 7, she acted like some kind of know-it-all diva, which is good, because every story needs someone like that. 

OC (Min-jung/Melissa): She seemed nice at first, then she turned all mean and stealthy (how did she get that picture?). I'm getting the impression that she's Hyoyeon's sidekick. She really showed her character in Chapter 7, but there wasn't much after that. I like her though, I think she might have some potential to be blooming into an interesting and witty character, but right now I can't really find anything.

Score: 25/30

KPOP Characters: Again, not much of them, but they seem innocent and friendly, even though they're in that gang thingy. Ryeowook seems weird in an arrogant way, which he isn't usually depicted as (Congrats!). Teuk is still an amicable person more or less, and Heechul is still that flirty weirdo, but those characters find them very well, I'm glad you stuck to that. Nothing noticably interesting or intriguing yet. Readers tend to read stories because they like the characters, so maybe you can develop them as to make them become closer. Weird, but true.

Score: 7/10

Percentage: 80%

~GraceLily