An Ostracized Homewrecker- TwiseAzeline

OC Bashing Shop {HIATUS}

OC’S

Younghee had that little bit of spice to her, the obsession she had for Baekhyun made her a little more exciting to read about. I believe she was a strong character, she thought about her friends feeling a lot. It was evident that she would break at some point but I never imagined she would persist even after being caught. She was a good character, I liked her.

Yeonri was a very strong character, unfortunately she was the more boring out of the two. But I did admire her strength. She was a strong woman, a little blinded by love but not as much as Younghee. She was slightly less exciting to read about but I think the contrast between the two characters are good. While I do believe Yeonri was a little boring I think it suited her.

25/30

PLOT & CLICHÉS

Your plot is very unique. I haven’t read any fanfics quite like yours. The way it’s set out is nice too, you get to see the situation from all 3 characters P.O.V and I feel no one got left behind. Beakhyun dying was totally unexpected for me, though while reading it I thought maybe he committed suicide. I don’t believe this story was cliché at all honesty, I’m glad I read something I haven’t read before.  

27.5/30

KPOP CHARCTER

Baekhyun wasn’t what I expected actually, this is the first fanfiction I have ever read where he is like this. Honestly he was a little painful to read about. Painfully boring, painfully plain, painfully everything actually. Although I do feel slightly sorry for him I really wished he would grow some balls and maybe make the right choices. I was very frustrated with him, accepting to date then shorty marry Yeonri when he felt nothing for her. I felt even more frustrated when he realised he loved Younghee and proceeded to cheat on his wife not that long after marriage. I wished he’d grow some balls but hey, I guess that was his character. He was a coward to say the least, but if that was what you were aiming for then well done I guess.

4/10

 

OVER ALL

56.5/70 OR 80.7%

An Ostracized Homewrecker by TwiceAzeline

-strawberrii_chu