The Loner- misseu_neuknae

OC Bashing Shop {HIATUS}

OC

Seoyeon is an interesting character, she’s not emotionless to the point where it’s ridiculous but she still very stoic. I have a feeling you’ll do well with her in the future, her character growth and development will need time; I suggest you don’t rush things. Her character isn’t the cliché who never speaks but gets good grade, I’m glad you didn’t make her like that. But because this is the starting of the story she hasn’t really showed her true colours but I am expecting more from her.

24/30

PLOT & CLICHÉ

The plot is interesting, sweet yet slightly angsty (I made up that word btw). The back stories seem to pull you in, wanting to know what happened. I suggest you don’t rush things in this fic, it’ll be better to take things slow. I’ve seen a lot of fics that have so much potential yet the authors ruin it by rushing the plot just to get to the romance and/or kissing scene(s). I don’t believe this fic has much cliché, although you can easily make your character the cliché ‘I’m an but that’s only because my mum died’.  

25/30

GRAMMAR AND FLOW

Your grammar is good, I don’t think there were any mistakes, some of the sentences made me go ‘um’ but they weren’t particularly grammatically incorrect so I let it go. Your flow is good, nothing is too rushed, well except for Taehyun’s sob story which came out a little too quick. Maybe if you left it to a little later? But besides that the story comes into place quite well and nothing is too confusing.

24.5/30

KPOP CHARACTER

I really like Taehyun in this fic, he’s awkward and sweet. Although the real Taehyun doesn’t open up to strangers like in this fic I think besides that you did a good job. His sob story was a little intense, I mean I think just the part where his mother sleeping with people was appropriate; the beating up scene was a little over the top.

 6/10
 

OVERALL 79.5/100 OR 79.5%

The Loner by misseu_neuknae

-strawberrii_chu