Chapter 5

You're My Target!

Well, actually, that was the first time anyone had confessed to me. It was such an unbelievable thing. Being confessed to by someone is already unbelievable but being confessed to by the most popular guy in school is even worst! I took a step back because I just couldn't believe what he just said. It sounded so much liked a lie that I chuckle nervously.

He took a step toward me and I back away nervously. What was wrong with me?

"Well...That was a total lie." I said.

I'm not sure if it was a lie with the expression on his face. His face expression didn't change and he just gave me a blank stare. I took a step back and turn away from him.

"I gotta go." I told him.

Just as I took my first step he grab onto my wrist. I flinch at his touch. I dislike the touch of a male's. It's not liked I hate it but I'm just not used to it. I gave him a look before struggling to get free from him. He gave me an anxious look and blurted out, "Wait!"

I looked at him and our eyes met. He took a deep breath and asked, "Why can't you believe me? I seriously liked you. "

The nervous expression on his face made me feel guilty. Does he really like me? It was impossible.

"There's nothing for me to believe." I answered.

He went silent and thought for a while before telling me, "I will show you that I sincerely liked you."

If he was really lying, he must be such a good actor because I almost fell for it. I hate how I am so weak and always give in. He loosens his grip on my wrist and I pulled away. I gave him another look before turning away and heading back to Aisha. I was so confused. What is Luhan going to do? Does he really like me? What if this was just a big, fat joke? What do I have that make Luhan liked me? So many questions ran through my head and I had no answers for any of them.

Aisha was grinning at me but frown. She must have saw my expression because she asked me, "What's wrong? "

I groaned in frustration, "You will not believe this. "

She shrugged, "Tell me, you always tell me crazy things and I still believed you. "

I smiled. She can be such a cute girl sometimes and I am so glad she is my best friend. Why is it that Baro is not dating her? I can't believe him.

"Luhan told me he liked me."

"What! " Aisha cried.

Her voice was so loud and it earned us some unwanted attention. She blushed in embarrassment and lean down, "So...what happen? "

"Nothing happened. I just return his sweater and asked him a few question then he confess. Can you believe it? There's no way a prince can like me."

Once again, Aisha shrugged, "I don't know. With the way he's acting, I bet he's interested in you."

I rolled my eyes. Aisha was not helping and I still cannot accept that he confessed to me. It just seems too suspicious. This whole week he had been stalking me, which was odd. Not to mention, he was with that one girl during our shopping meeting.

We both walked to the cafeteria. Luhan was already sitting with his friends. I ignore him and went to get my foods. Aisha and I sat down on an empty table next to Baro and Mina. They were waving at us so much that we could not refuse them. Aisha couldn't say no to Baro so we went ahead and sat down on the table next to them.

Mina started talking first and asked me, "Is it true that you were wearing Luhan's sweater?"

I hated her for being nosy. Yes, everyone knew already so why does she have to bring it up? I turn to Aisha for help and she just looked blankly at me.

I joked, "No, it was not me. It was actually Aisha but people just thought it was me. "

Aisha kick me under the table and I let out an "Ow! "

She was across the table and shot me a fake glare because she knew I was joking. A grin was on her face and I could tell she was suppressing a laugh.

Baro somehow drop his fork on the ground when he hear me replied. I notice him shook his head before turning to me. He seems to be suppressing his anger. What did I do? Was he mad that I made fun of Mina by lying? I turn to Aisha and she seems to be thinking the same thing. Her smile disappears and she looked hurt.

"Why was Aisha wearing Luhan's sweater?" he asked angrily.

Aisha and I gave him a disbelief look. How can he fall for a joke?

When I didn't answer, he turn to look at Aisha for an answer. Aisha turns to me for help. I know it was my fault but I didn't know what to say.

Baro continue asking, "I remember you telling me that you liked someone. Is it him? "

I was astonished. How can he be so dense? She was obviously in love with him. She even told him that she liked someone! Imagine how she felt when she told him that! Why is he all pissed off anyway?

Aisha seem a little annoyed and she mumbled, "It's none of your business anyway."

She was talking to herself but Baro must had heard her because he seem liked he was about to lose control. He was about to say something when I interrupted, " Baro, just leave her be. She can like anyone she wants. Why are you getting all upset? "

He looked confused for a moment. Then he took a deep breath and lean against his chair. Mina look at him worriedly and tried to calm him down.

That was a bad afternoon for me and Aisha. When Baro and Mina left the table, I apologized to Aisha. She shook her head and said that it was not my fault. That just made me feels even worst. If their relationship gets worse, it was because of me.

"Why was he mad anyway? " Aisha snapped.

She was pretty angry at the way Baro treated her. I wasn't particularly thinking but just blurted out, "He's probably just jealous! "

Aisha's face brightened up and asked me, "REALLY? "

I totally forgot what I said. The words slip out of my tongue due to the moment. I had no idea what I had said so I just nodded my head in agreement.

She smiled, "I wished that's true."

After eating, Aisha and I got up. She said that she needed something from a teacher so we headed to the class. The teacher was present but there was no one else. I felt awkward being in the room with Aisha and the teacher when I was just there for no reason. Since I didn't even know the teacher, I thought that it was best to wait for Aisha outside. When I open the door, I jumped in surprise when I saw Xiumin and Luhan facing me. What were they doing here?  Luhan was as shocked as me so I assumed he did not stalk me here. I got out of the room and Luhan enter after smiling at me. He enters the classroom, leaving me with Xiumin.

I couldn't look at Xiumin. I don't know why but I knew I would do something stupid if I look at him. I tense up when he got closer to me. We lean against the wall of the class. He came closer and closer until his arm touch mine. My heart was about to jump off my chest. I took a deep breathe. Why is he so close? I couldn't resist the temptation to look at Xiumin. He was so close and there won't ever be a chance like this again, right? I literally feel my heart stop when I look at him and lock eyes with him. His gaze over me made me shuddered. His scent was making me dizzy.

He gave me a smile and I almost fainted. However, I was brought back to reality when he asked, "So Luhan confessed to you?"

I was too surprised to answer. I didn't expect him to know. It was only obvious that Luhan would tell his friends but hearing Xiumin asked me this was shocking. I just nodded my head silently. I turn away from his eyes before I could feel myself get pull in again. He was dangerous.

He asked me another question but I kept silence. What should I say? How should I say it? I didn't want to sound dumb.

He asked me another question. I thought for a while and was about to answer when he snapped, "Tsk! You're so boring. "

I was offended and without thinking I defended, "Well, so are you. Is the only thing you can think of when talking to a girl is mentioning another guy? You are boring."

I clasped my hand over my mouth. I just made a huge mistake! How can I talk liked that to Xiumin!

After I yelled at him, he got a little angry. He grab onto my wrist and pulled me toward him. "Yah! Let go- "

"Well, maybe... It's because in my eyes you are not a girl. There's nothing attractive about you. "he broked in.

I never knew Xiumin was so mean! He's exactly liked Luhan!

His grip on my wrist was hurting and I shouted, "Well, I don't need you to think of me as a girl because you're not human! I'm a real girl and you're just a gorilla! "

His eyes glare at me, "I'm a gorilla? "

His voice was low and husky. I could tell he was really pissed but so was I.

I answered, "Yes you are, because your grip on me hurts so much. Only an animal can have so much strength. "

He smirks and tightened his hold on my wrist. I used my other hand to hit his chest but there was no effect.

"Well then, you're probably a blue whale because you have such a loud voice."

I glared at him and continue hitting him, " You gorilla! Let me go! And I'm not a blue whale! "

When the door began to open, Xiumin let go of my wrist. I stare at the red mark at my wrist and rubbed it gently. The teacher, along with Aisha and Luhan, came outside of the room. The teachers turn and asked me, "What's wrong? I heard a loud voice out here screaming. Was it you? Is something wrong? "

Xiumin chuckled and repeated the words, "Loud Voice."

I angrily looked at Xiumin and then back to the teacher. I shook my head, "It's nothing."

The teacher wasn't reassured but let me off the hook. It seemed as if Aisha and Luhan had finished talking to teacher because they both stay with us when the teacher returns to his classroom. The lunch bell ring right at that moment. I turn to glared at Xiumin, "I'm not finish with you yet. "

"Well, blue whale, I'm BORED of you and do not want to continue our conversation."

He turned to Luhan and signal for them to leave. He gave me one last smirk before leaving. Luhan turn to give me an odd look before walking away with Xiumin.

Never again will I be deceived by good looks.