Chapter 9

Infinitely Yours (Abandoned)

Moans and different sounds of pleasures are audible inside the room. Clothing including the undies are scattered on the floor and the bed in the middle of the place was loudly creaking due to the activity being done by two women engaging into something intimate—way intimate.

“Nnngghh… Thi… this is sooo…nice” the blonde girl who was tightly gripping the midget’s hair groaned in a delicate tone. She was sure enjoying herself as Taeyeon continued doing the pounding of her hard fingers in between Jessica’s thighs.

They have been doing this for a couple of months now and Jessica will never get use in this strange feeling of delight that she feels when she and Taeyeon would do it. She was so amazed on how Taeyeon pleasures her every night. She thought that this midget who she met in a bar was as innocent as her when it comes to this but Taeyeon was way ahead than her.

She remembered the very first time they did the ‘experiment’. Taeyeon surely rocked her hard as she hardly walked for a couple of days after that. There are even times when they would do it in the shower or just on the floor. She was overwhelmed and how she wished she could take the lead someday. It’s just embarrassing that Taeyeon will always dominate over her. Maybe someday, she will turn the tables.

But now, Jessica could just let Taeyeon do the thing. She was good in this and she is really enjoying what the midget was doing.

“Aaahh...Tae…Taeyeon-aahhh” whispered Jessica. She was very now and Taeyeon was becoming wetter than ever. She was sure she’s making the blonde wet and with this, she pulled out and positioned her entrance at Jessica’s.

“I’m gonna give you more, baby…” Taeyeon whispered huskily into Jessica’s ears before doing the ing of their own entrances on each other. Every rub and every thump makes each other’s body shiver in bliss. Both were screaming at the top of their lungs as they gave each other the pleasure they were wanting. They both experienced heaven at the same time and they knew that everything inside them just came out.

Taeyeon then looked intimately at the blonde’s eyes who was as perfect as before. She was Jessica’s first in this and she will never be pleasured enough just thinking that the ice-princess gave it to her. However, guilt will always struck her whenever they will do it because she will be thinking of Tiffany. And right before she a while ago, she inwardly shouted the name of her best friend. She wanted to tell Jessica about this but she doesn’t want to hurt the girl. She could see that Jessica loved her and this is the only thing that she could reciprocate because she knew that deep inside her, she loves Tiffany.

But, little did Taeyeon knew, Jessica was also consumed in guilt whenever she would effortlessly satisfy her and give herself to her. The midget was sweet and caring and she could not ask for a better girlfriend but Jessica knew that it was contradictory to her true feelings. She knew that it was only her way of getting over Yoona. She was too lonely without her and this is the only way she knows she can survive the hell world.

Both of them, without knowing, have been using each other for their needs. And both of them, without knowing, are developing a mutual feeling towards each other already.

 

***

 

Yoona and Yuri was walking side by side in the enclosed gardens of the CS Headquarters. Both of them are silent throughout their stroll—no one dared to talk. Yuri was a little awkward on Yoona as she knew that she had said something bad awhile ago.

“How’s your head?” Yoona broke the silence between the two of them. Yuri was thankful that the doe-eyed spoke as she knew that she would not initiate a conversation.

“I…its better.” Yuri struggled to find the right words.

“That’s a relief…” Yoona uttered as she look up the skies so blue. What a tranquil weather they were having, she thought.

“Ahm, you?” Yuri suddenly asked. She never thought that her thoughts would come out as words. Nonetheless, she needed to ask Yoona.

Yoona gazed back at Yuri, amused by the sudden question of the tanned girl.

“How about you? Are you okay?” Yuri ended her inquiry sincerely.

Yoona stared back to the skies and sighed exhaustingly before speaking.

“You were right, Yuri. Everything is my fault. Your lives could have been in peace but I came. I’m sorry for what I have done.” Yoona said, pausing her steps and staring seriously at Yuri who was left speechless with Yoona’s words.

It was not her very intention to hurt the girl nor to mean what she said. If she could just turn back time and stop herself from saying those, she’ll do it.

“What are you talking about?!” Yuri blurted out as Tiffany finished her statement. The tanned girl never heard a very bad joke in her entire life.

“It’s true, Miss Kwon. Ask Miss Jung if you want.” Tiffany coolly said, posing her T-manager face. She was freaking serious about this and this Kwon is driving her crazy.

“Sica?” Yuri asked, hysterical about what she heard. She needed to make sure that Tiffany was not serious.

“It’s true, Yul. And our only way to survive this is to stick with them. They will make sure that these people will not hurt us…” Sica reached the hands of the doubting Yuri as she explained. She knew how absurd their situation can be but Yuri has to believe that this is for real now.

“Do my parents know this?” Yuri asked, trying to be calm a bit. She was answered by Tiffany who explained that it was even their parents who told them to tell about the Society’s existence.

“This is unbelievable… How did this happened?” Yuri asked, now a bit more relaxed than before. She wanted to know how the hell did this absurd situation that she thought only existed in Korean dramas happened now in real life. Especially to her.

No one answered Yuri and kept mum for a while. The tanned girl speculated something and she needed to know the answer.

“Why can’t you answer me? Who is the very selfish and inhumane person to cause all of this and absurd situation? Did he know that he is bad to ruin our lives and I hate him for doing that??” Yuri blurted out. She knew this could be a little bit childish but she needed to blame someone. She knew that the League would never initiate without a stimulus who will dictate the flow of events. That person must be very bad to destroy their future, she thought.

With this words, Yoona’s heart sank. She understood in the very beginning that she was the very person that Yuri was talking about. She was the cause of all of this bull and it is also because of her that lives are already ruined. She came back to Korea even with her Taeyeon unnie disagreeing since she wanted to live life normally again. Living in America like a hiding fugitive is the worst thing that happened to Yoona and what she just wanted to be is to be normal person again, like every normal 18-year old would want. She never wanted to hurt or destroy others’ lives. She never wanted that. She should have listened to her Taeyeon unnie in the first place.

Swiftly, Yoona rushed out of the room. She never wanted to cry out of guilt in front of the people so she went out to get rid of her emotions in a secret place.

All of the three conscious people in the room was left agape with the sudden action of the doe-eyed girl especially Yuri.

“You are already referring to her, Miss Kwon. You got the person you are asking about right in front of you a while ago…” Tiffany stated, a little bit sad with the truth that Yuri said. Although she believed that Yoona wanted to have a normal life, she cannot deny the fact that she was also the one who awakened the League’s plans into action and now she took with her the lives of this heiresses.

Yuri sighed in annoyance to herself as she remembered the words that she spoke a while ago. She never meant that and she wanted Yoona to know.

“Yoona, no. I’m the one who must say sorry for this…” Yuri said, facing Yoona now. She could see the sadness and soreness of the girl’s eyes as she examined Yoona’s face. The girl must have cried.

“Why?” Yoona suddenly asked which surprised the tanned girl. She never expected to be answered by a question.

“What?”

“Why are you saying sorry?” Yoona completed her question. She never understood why this tanned girl is actually saying sorry to her. It was her who ruined their peaceful and happy lives. She should be angry and upset about it but she is quite amused that Yuri is the one who is apologizing.

“I am sorry because I hurt you. I should not have said that. I was stupid for saying that.” Yuri spoke sincerely. This beautiful lady in front of her is not to be blamed in all of this happenings. She is as innocent as her aura and Yuri would not want to ruin it.

The both of them stared at each other for a moment. It was as if their stares are enough to tell each other that everything is okay and they will be able to make it at the end. Yoona was sure that this tanned girl had made her heart flutter for a moment while Yuri was pretty certain that she blushed the moment Yoona’s eyes pierced onto her.

Yuri took the courage to reach Yoona’s hand and the doe-eyed beauty felt a strange feeling that she never felt before.

“I apologize for what I said. I did not mean it and if I knew it was you, I should have strangled myself to death. I’m really sorry, Yoong…” Yuri truthfully said, not letting her coward ego dominate over her especially that she needed to make up with Yoona.

With this, a curved on the doe-eyed girl’s lips formed which surprised Yuri the most.

“Why are you smiling?” Yuri asked, a weigh on her heart lessened the moment she saw a smile on her crush’s lips. It was mesmerizing, she thought.

“Only few people calls me Yoong.” Yoona said. This raven haired girl never failed to surprise her.

This made Yuri smile shyly as she rubbed scratched her temple. She never knew that it was Yoona’s nickname. She just finds the name suiting and cute for this child-like person in front of her.

“Well…I guess I am already one of this few people, am I not?” Yuri said as she stared at Yoona even more. She just can’t get enough of this Im’s beauty.

Yoona grinned even more as if she heard the most hilarious joke in the world. This Kwon Yuri is something and she can’t wait to know her more.

***

Tiffany and Jessica was left in the room where Taeyeon was brought. The midget still has no signs of waking up and this two Americans are getting worried in every second that passes by.

Tiffany still has this annoyance on Jessica but she is fighting the urge not to get mad at the blonde. It was her Taeyeon’s duty to protect the rich kid and she cannot be blamed for it. But, the eye-smiling girl cannot just forget the fact that this Jessica is the very reason why Taeyeon is badly hurt right now.

“Honestly, I really hoped it was you who is unconscious now, Jung.” Tiffany frankly stated. She will not keep her silence in this incident especially that it involved her most beloved person.

However, Jessica was not surprised to hear it from Tiffany. She was right. She should be the one dying right now and not Taeyeon. This midget should be doing her work as an Agent now if she did not saved her. She could save more lives other than hers but Jessica never thought that Taeyeon will spare her. The very person that was declared to be her enemy for life saved her life.

“You’re right. I should be the one lying there not Taeyeon.” Jessica spoke blankly. She has no strength to deal with this girl right now.

Tiffany just scoffed at the absurdity her situation. This blonde must retaliate to her and be angry at her but instead of doing that, this girl gave up and took in the blame. Just annoying, she thought.

Suddenly, Tiffany’s phone rang. The T-manager fetched her phone to see who the caller was.

Nickhun…

“Hello?”

“Hi babe…” a sweet deep voice of a man was heard over the line. Tiffany was both happy and anxious to hear the voice of his fiancé. Who could blame her? She’s still stuck in figuring out who’s the person where her heart belongs.

“Hi…” Was all Tiffany could answer back. She doesn’t want Jessica to hear their conversation so she decided to get out of the room.

“Are you free today, baby?” Nickhun asked innocently. Well, Tiffany was being consumed in guilt as of the moment. She wanted to stay beside Taeyeon right now but her fiancé Nickhun is asking her out. Who should she choose?

“I am free, babe.” Tiffany answered up after a couple minutes of arguing with herself.

“Let’s grab some food babe. I want to see you so badly. I’ll see you in our usual place okay?” Nickhun spoke and then hang up. Tiffany could only sigh in defeat. Now she has to leave Taeyeon in the hands of Jessica Jung. Great.

She went back to the room and saw that Jessica was still sitting beside the bed Taeyeon was lying. The girl looked so exhausted and Tiffany was too ignorant to care.

“Hey Jung. Take care of Taeyeon for me. I’ll be out first.” Tiffany said, gazing seriously at Jessica.

“No worries…” the blonde spoke as she continued looking at the unconscious Taeyeon.

Tiffany sighed for the second time before leaving the room. In as much as she doesn’t want to leave Taeyeon with Jessica, she has no other choice. And with this, she left.

 

***

A smooth caress from the hands of someone was being felt by the sleeping blonde. The touch was very familiar that it was too comfortable to shrug it. She sure knew the feeling of this touch. It was as if the owner of it says that everything is alright now.

With this comfy interruption, Jessica slowly opened her eyes. She wanted to see who was caressing her with so much love and passion. And when she saw who it was, her half-awake soul immediately boosted up.

“Taeyeon!” she gasped worriedly as she stood up from her seat. She has been waiting for the midget to wake up and she cannot believe her eyes that Taeyeon is awake now, like nothing had gone wrong.

“Hey ice-princess…” Taeyeon weakly spoke. She woke up with the image of Jessica sleeping soundly beside her. She remembered the incident in the building that resulted for her to be in her current state and saw that she has plastic cast and bandages all over her. She was still in pain when she tried to stand up but it was immediately replaced with awe as she saw the innocent look Jessica has when sleeping. She missed this view.

Without thinking, Jessica grabbed Taeyeon and pulled her into a very tight hug. Tears are already flowing down on the cheeks of the ice-princess but she didn’t care. All she cared is Taeyeon and right now, she is very thankful that she is awake.

Taeyeon on the other hand was surprised by the sudden act of Jessica. Both of them promised themselves before breaking up that they will be forever enemies but right now, Taeyeon was sure that the promise cannot be fulfilled. After all, she liked the worried Jessica especially if the ice-princess was worried about her.

“Ssshhh. Calm down, Sica. I’m okay now…” Taeyeon said, rubbing the back of the crying ice-princess. Jessica’s sobs were so audible that it was echoing inside the room.

“How… *sniff* …can I calm… *sniff*…down, paboo. You’re hurt” Jessica spoke in between her cries. This stupid midget is so annoying.

A curvature formed in the lips of Taeyeon as she saw the caring side of Jessica. She never thought Jessica will care about her ever again.

With this, Taeyeon tried her best to encircle Jessica inside her weak arms to tell her how thankful she is. She pulled the girl closer and whispered.

“Thanks for caring Jessica.”

This words pierced through the heart of the blonde and it resulted for her to hug Taeyeon more. She thought she will lose Taeyeon again and if something happened to her, she will never forgive herself.

After a couple of minutes of cuddling, the two decided to broke the hug. It was awkward when they did as they find each other speechless with each other’s presence. It was hard to find the right words to start the conversation between them so instead of speaking, Taeyeon did something.

She crashed her lips so suddenly at the blonde’s. She never knew what has gotten into her as she felt the urge to kiss Jessica. What a dejavu moment, is it? Taeyeon immediately remembered the very night when the both of them meet at the bar and the first kiss they had at Jessica’s apartment. It was also her who initiated the move and was so not like her to do it. What a she is, she thought.

However instead of responding the kiss, Jessica pulled away which left the poor Taeyeon asking.

“You have Tiffany, Taeyeon…” Jessica said, looking straight in the eyes of the midget. She doesn’t want to do the same thing again.

Taeyeon sighed as she knew how true Jessica’s words was but Tiffany is not hers, not even before Tiffany was hers. She has Nickhun and even now, she is not beside her. Where is she anyway?

“Jessica…” Taeyeon reached the hands of the vulnerable ice-princess in front of her. Mixed emotions are struggling inside her right now. She should be sad that Tiffany is not with her but this ice-princess makes her feel at ease and contented.

Meanwhile, Jessica wants to push away Taeyeon. She knew the risk of being with this girl but she wanted this attention from the girl. She can’t deny the fact that this girl still has an effect on her.

The two of them went back staring at each other again. They are both communicating with their eyes and there is no need for words now. Both of them are contented with this and no one can break this bond that they are feeling right now.

Slowly and slowly, the two of them did not know that their faces are inches apart already. This two shorties are drifting into their own worlds with each other and without knowing, Jessica cupped Taeyeon’s face and they started kissing each other in passion.

Both are nibbling with each other’s lips right now and no one dared to break the kiss. This is as if they were longing with each other for so long and this is the first time they have done this. Jessica was indeed enjoying this. Taeyeon’s lips are the softest muscle she had ever tasted. She can’t ask for more and if they could do this forever, Jessica will be the happiest.

Likewise, Taeyeon was more bold and free with their smooch. She is not worrying of something or maybe someone who flashes in her mind whenever Jessica and she would share a passionate kiss. This was the first time to kiss Jessica that she is not thinking of Tiffany. Right now, she is imagining and picturing of the loveable Jessica in whom she thinks she is falling.

Suddenly, the door creaked open and the girl who came stood in shock as she saw the intimate act this two girls are sharing. She never imagined that she will see this the moment she went inside the room and her small gasp was enough for the two people to break their passionate kiss and look unto the direction of the gasp. This resulted for Taeyeon and Jessica to widen their eyes and gulp in surprise. The girl should have not seen that.

“Tiffany…”

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for this very late update. I think I'll not be able to update very soon because something is up. Pray for me guys! Forever SNSD! :)