Chapter 11

Infinitely Yours (Abandoned)

Taeyeon immediately looked for the blonde inside the classroom as soon as the teacher dismissed them. She saw Jessica lazily walking towards the door and she was just about to get to the ice-princess when suddenly a forceful hand grabbed her.

“Where do you think you’re going, Kim Taeyeon?” Tiffany sternly asked as she knew where the midget was heading to.

“And what do you think you are doing, Tiffany Hwang?” Taeyeon said as she yanked her arms away from the overreacting Tiffany.

“We are in a relationship and these kids should not get me away from you?? Really?? What were you thinking??” Taeyeon hissed, scooting closer to Tiffany.

“Why? I thought this is all a disguise? Well, that’sjust a part of it…” Tiffany said nonchalantly while checking on her finger nails innocently. Taeyeon could only scoff at Tiffany’s childish act. Now she should explain it to Jessica.

Wait. Why should she even explain to the ice-princess?

“This is not the time to play, Ppany. We are here to do our jobs as agents, not as lovers. You have to fix this…” Taeyeon retorted, showing a bit of disappointment on her face.

Tiffany noticed this but shrugged the thought, thinking that them being lovers in this mission is as much important as their guise as students. She was thinking that maybe through this, she can win back Taeyeon’s heart.

“No Taeyeon. This is good. At least we can have more time to spend with each other…” the eye-smiling girl took a hold of the midget’s and caressed it gently.

“Why are you doing this to me, Tiffany?” Taeyeon asked, exhaustion is obvious in her tone. Her bestfriend is really unpredictable. She is engaged right? To that Nickhun guy that Taeyeon never met? So why in the hell is she saying all these hopeful words to her?

“What kind of question is that?”

But before Taeyeon could utter her itching inquiry, the heiresses and Yoona who were already at the door called them.

“Yah, lovebirds! Do your sweet talks on our way to the cafeteria. The shikshins here are already starving.” Hyoyeon exclaimed that made the Taeny duo nod in reply and start heading for the door.

“We will talk later.” Taeyeon murmured to Tiffany and focused her gaze towards the door.

 

***

 

A tall, dark man donned in a black suit entered a specific office and walked towards a dark-haired person who was calmly sipping a glass of wine while staring down the fair-weathered Seoul up from the huge transparent glass of his workplace from the 40th floor of the building. The man who entered respectfully bowed to the seemed like a billionaire person who was staring outside.

“The Society brought in Agent Kim and Agent Hwang to disguise as transferees to the school where the remaining sibling of the Im family and the daughters of the Jung, Lee, Kim, Kwon and Choi families are attending. CS men are also surrounding the school premises so our men cannot take a step forward, Sir. They have learned from the attack we gave last week so they are making sure that the incident will not happen again.” The black-suited man spoke.

The staring man stopped sipping his wine and smirked at the information that he got.

“Now this is getting interesting…”

“What are we gonna do, Sir?” the black-suited man asked.

“Just continue watching these rich kids especially the remaining daughter of the Im’s. Tell my secretary to call the League council. We need a more refined plan for this.”

The black suited man bowed and left the room to accomplish his task, leaving behind his boss staring outside.

“I’m going to get your daughter in whatever way I can, Mr. Im. Sad to say, you’re not here to protect your most beloved Yoona…” The dark-haired man smirked and then continued sipping his unfinished liquor.

 

***

 

Yuri immediately spun around as she felt someone poked her on her shoulder. She was busy inputting the combination lock on her locker when someone nudged at her. But when she turned to her left, no one was there.

What the??

“Yuri!” the raven haired girl’s soul almost went out of her body when she saw Yoona standing right next to her, surprising her with her shockingly loud address.

“Aaahh! Yoona-yah!” Yuri exclaimed as she caressed her chest, trying to ease her fast-beating heart.

“Hahahaha! You should have seen your face, Yul! Hahaha!” Yoona’s alligator laugh is being exposed right now.

“Not funny Yoong. Not funny…” Yuri said as she began with her combination lock again. This Im is such a choding, she thought.

“Hahaha! Someone’s angry…” Yoona teased the tanned girl as she poked her once more. She got no reaction from the latter so she continued doing her poking. Yoona never poked someone after the tragedy. She didn’t feel like doing it especially without her brother around. She’s used in bugging him off.

“I’m not angry, Yoona…”

“Ooohh. You’re lying…”

“No, I’m not…”

“Oh yes you are…”

“Am not…”

“You are…”

“Am not…”

“You are…”

“Okay! What if I am?? What if I’m angry at you? What are you going to do??” Yuri surrendered bickering as she knew Yoona will not let herself loose in the conversation. This kid is seriously getting into her nerves right now.

Suddenly, a pair warm of arms encircled the toned waist of the raven haired girl that resulted for the latter to agape at the unexpected kinship.

Dugeun. Dugeun.

“I’ll do this… I’ll hug you if you’re mad at me Yuri unnie…” Yoona cutely propped her head at Yuri’s shoulder and turned her head forwards to see her friend’s face. The doe-eyed surely saw a pink shade on the tanned girl’s cheeks.

“Wha…What did you just call me?” Yuri asked stuttering, changing the topic as she was also surprised at the sudden use of honorifics. She wanted to break away from this awkward environment after all.

“Yuri unnie…”

“Why are you calling me that?”

“Because I learned from Sooyoung unnie that you are older than me. I should call you unnie just like I did to the other unnies. I am your dongsaeng…” Yoona grinned after Yuri turned to face her.

That smile.

“No…You can’t call me unnie…” Yuri spoke as she closed her locker and swing her bag to her shoulder.

“Why not?”

“Because it doesn’t suit you calling me unnie… Just call me anything but not unnie…” Yuri coolly uttered before taking a step away from her locker and away from Yoona.

“Baby…”

Dugeun. Dugeun.

Yuri’s heart started racing. Is she hearing it right? Did Yoona just called her… baby?

“Can I call you baby?” Yoona’s voice assured Yuri that she was not hallucinating. Yoona did call her baby and the doe-eyed angel started walking towards the blushing tanned girl.

“Oh my baby is blushing!” Yoona teased, facing Yuri now. The raven haired girl blushed even more at the thought of Yoona seeing her pinkish and that didn’t help.

“A…A…Aniyo!” Yuri struggled to deny as she shoved Yoona to the side. She’s so embarrassed right now and she’s pretty sure her fans would not believe their eyes if they saw how pink her cheeks are right now. The cool and composed Yuri is madly blushing because Yoong choding was teasing her.

That’s definitely new, Yuri thought. Her blushes were only meant for Jessica before when she was still crushing on her. Yuri never thought that someone besides the ice-princess can give her heat all over her face and it is somehow…strange.

Yoona could only laugh so hard when she saw Yuri walking away from her with the CS men trailing behind her. Yep. They definitely saw their teasing moment and Yuri’s pink cheeks. Well, Yoona never felt alive like this after so many years and she missed it. She just felt that she is being herself again and it’s kinda amazed her how choding she really is. Teasing Yuri was fun and she will definitely do this from now on, she thought.

 

***

 

Jessica was heading towards the comfort room when she saw Yoona and Yuri talking infront of the latter’s locker. She decided to observe them and saw how happy Yoona looked like while being around Yuri. The butterfly in her stomach started disturbing her again and perhaps, a hint of jealousy?

Oh come on, Jessica. How could you be jealous? It’s not as if they’re doing something beyond friends do…

Suddenly, she saw Yoona hug Yuri from behind and the ice-princess was left agape at the sight. She felt something at and eventually swallowed it for her sake. She doesn’t want to be heard by them.

“I’ll do this… I’ll hug you if you’re mad at me Yuri unnie…” Jessica heard what Yoona said and memories of their childhood came rushing back into her mind.

 

Jessica was happily sitting on one of the benches at the back of their school. She was waiting for Yoona to arrive since they have always agreed to meet in this place every after class so that they could go home together. The little Jessica was joyfully humming while looking up the bright blue skies. It was already 4 in the afternoon and the weather was very fine. The birds were happily chirping and the breeze of the wind gently touches Jessica’s face that gained a smile from the girl.

What a fine day. Jessica thought.

Suddenly, the most horrific thing occurred. Jessica’s view on the blue skies was blocked with an elongated green fruit happily waving at her.

Cucumber.

She widened her eyes that someone might say it was going to drop out from her socket and then squealed her dolphin scream.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!”

Then, a loud laughter was heard throughout the school backyard and it was extremely contagious to anyone who would just hear it—except from the HellSica who was now covering her face due to, I don’t know, anger? Embarrassment? Uh-oh. Someone’s in trouble.

“Wahahahahaha! You should have seen your face Sica unnie! It was amazing!” Yoona continued teasing the blonde girl as she saw that she was very successful in pulling a prank on her. The choding definitely knew that Jessica hated cucumbers so she decided to give her one. She thought she must try it at least for once.

“It’s not funny, Yoona!” Jessica blurted out, slapping the choding’s shoulder who was still standing behind her.

“Oooohh. Someone’s angry. Wahaha!”

“I’m not angry…”

“Oh yes you are unnie…”

“I’m not…”

“You are…”

“I’m not…”

“You are…”

“I’m not…”

“You are…”

“ARGH! Okay what if I am?! What are you gonna do if I’m mad at you?!” Jessica explained out of frustration. Her bestfriend is really, and I mean really, irritating right now. She loves her so much but she is just getting into her nerves right now.

Suddenly, a pair of warm arms tangled itself at the waist of the fuming ice-princess—fading away all her other emotions except happiness. Yoona is hugging her from behind and this might sound unbelievable but every irritation and anger that was building inside Jessica had just disappeared. Right now, she’s feeling heaven.

“I’ll do this… I’ll hug you if you’re angry at me Sica unnie so you will never get mad at me anymore…”

 

Jessica sighed as she just remembered that she used to be on Yuri’s shoes. Yoona is really a sweetheart, Jessica thought. The kid was so sweet and caring that everyone would just love her. Right now, she is jealous. That’s right. She’s jealous of Yuri for having Yoona around her most of the time.

The ice-princess saw Yoona grinned and suddenly, an image of someone mostly loved by the blonde popped into her head. She will not be wrong with what she saw. Yoona really looked like someone she never thought she’ll ever see again.

Krystal.