Divulgence

Infinitely Yours (Abandoned)

 

 

A puffing Tiffany is walking down the hallways of the campus. She has been on the run to find Taeyeon for almost twenty minutes now but seems like she was only wasting her precious time. That midget is really pushing her to the edge and she must brace herself since HellPpany is on her way.

 

“Hi Tippany unnie!” a cute, aegyo-filled voice of a familiar Im stirred the thoughts of the maddening Mi Young.

 

Turning her head, the agent saw Yoona happily grinning at her with Yuri beside the girl, also beaming a smile towards her. The two of them was happily walking along the corridors unlike the grumpy Tiffany who has other intentions in striding along the way.

 

The agent headed herself to the seemingly identical girls, “Hey Yoong. Have you seen your cousin?”

 

“Uhm, nope. Yuri and I have been hanging around all this time and we never saw her throughout our stride. Have you?” Yoona asked her companion which the Kwon answered with a shake of her head.

 

“I thought she was with you unnie?”

 

A shake on the agent’s head, too. “She was. But she ran off and escaped. Tsk. That midget..”

 

YoonYul could only chuckle at the absurdity of Tiffany’s situation.

 

“By the way, don’t you have classes?” the smallest girl asked, changing the topic off.

 

Yoona grinned once again and Tiffany started to think if this was the girl who once became the most miserable person living.

 

“We have..” and immediately grabbed the Kwon beside her for a headlock.

 

“Yah!” complained the tanned girl.

 

The agent widened her eyes a bit at the confession, “Then why are you both out here, not attending your subjects?”

 

“This choding dragged me into this. She said she wanted to know how it feels to skip classes..” Yuri spoke, head still on the lock around the skinny girl’s strong grip.

 

“Ugh..” Tiffany groaned. Yoona and Taeyeon are sure blood-related. Such immature and playful girls.

 

“Go and attend them, Yoona. And you too Yuri.” Oops. Manager Hwang activated.

 

The billionaire Im pouted as she let go of her victim Yuri, “Can I not go? Skipping class is fun, unnie. I’ve never enjoyed doing a thing before..”

 

Tiffany rested her hands on her waist and sighed, “You cannot, Yoong. You have to attend those boring lectures for your sake. It’ll not hurt anyway.”

 

With her head down, Yoona slowly nodded—like a child being scolded by her mother. Yuri noticed the sadness of the deer and it somehow bothered her. A twinge of sadness also crept up her heart the moment she saw that cheerless eyes of the deer and felt a sudden urge to do anything not to see Yoona in that state.

 

“Oh! It’s Taeyeon!” the Kwon suddenly exclaimed, making the Im and the agent to abruptly look up.

 

“Where?” Tiffany alertly asked, head turned towards the direction where Yuri was pointing.

 

Seeing this as an opportunity, the tanned girl hastily grabbed the skinny girl’s smooth hands. Surprised at the sudden kinship, Yoona looked up to see a smirk on the Kwon’s lips.

 

What are you trying to—Oh! I get it!

 

Realizing the evil plan her friend had formulated, Yoona responded with the same cunning smile and raised her brow in agreement. Who would know that the deadpan Kwon can be this playful?

 

With that, the two kids rashly ran off towards the direction where Tiffany was focused into.

 

“Are you sure she wa—Yah!” the poor agent was astonished to see Yoona and Yuri dashing away from her.

 

The two looked back with a smile and Yoona exclaiming a ‘sorry’ afterwards, leaving the eye-smiling girl to not smile at all.

 

“Aish! Those two!” Tiffany huffed, her manager Hwang pose on the show.

 

She definitely had enough of the running and escaping from the cousins, with a special participation from the heiress Kwon. Rubbing her temples to ease herself, Tiffany started walking once again to find Taeyeon.

 

Chodings.

 

 

 

***

 

 

Two short figures decided to trap themselves in the empty room the midget had dragged them into. They were sure that Tiffany was long gone in search for a particular Kim Taeyeon but the two danshins decided not to get out of the place for reasons only both of them knew.

 

Jessica was silently humming a random song whilst leaning her head on a midget’s petite yet firm shoulders. Her eyes were shut as Taeyeon gently stares at their intertwined hands. Both of them are slumped into the floor, sitting side by side with their hands locked with each other.

 

“You have soft hands, Sica..” Taeyeon said, the blonde’s hand with her thumb.

 

Her eyes still shut, Jessica smiled. “It’s because I’m a princess.”

 

Hearing this, the Kim lightly scoffed at the statement. Well, Jessica surely is a princess. With her blonde tresses and picturesque features from her eyes, nose and down to her jawline, Taeyeon inwardly noted that a true blue-blood will be ashamed once they see Jessica’s beauty.

 

“Yes. You are my princess.”

 

That remark made the Jung to tilt her head up to the smooth-talking girl beside her. She smiled seeing the warm smile Taeyeon rarely expresses nowadays and it was a calming sight to see that despite of all that happened, the midget can still manage to crack a happy grin.

 

“And you are my knight and shining armor, Taeyeon-ah.”

 

It was now the Kim’s time to appreciate the words of the ice-princess. After everything they’ve been through as well as their unforgettable break up, Taeyeon never imagined that Jessica would utter such fawning statement that she herself would cringe to hear. She even clearly remembered the day they vowed not to see each other again.

 

 

“I’m leaving back to Korea..”

 

The words made the sleepy girl to gain back her consciousness and drift away from drowsiness. She opened her eyes wide awake but did not bother to turn around to face the spooning blonde behind her.

 

“When?”

 

“Tomorrow.”

 

Hearing this, Taeyeon shut her eyes closed, afraid that the lone tear she was trying to muffle will fall down her cheeks.

 

“Can I drive you to the airport?”

 

The Kim then heard a cute choke and a sniff coming from her behind. Jessica must be crying.

 

“N-no. My driver can get me there..”

 

Silence fell over the two bodies who have not only exchanged body fluids and ecstasy but also probably the last words they can say to each other while still together. The midget in particular was not expecting this night to be the last one she’ll be making love with Jessica.

 

“Let’s just say nothing like this ever happened. We did not meet. We did not make love. We did not fall. This was nothing but a perfect dream. And a perfect escape from our longings to the people we loved.” Taeyeon spoke, now letting her tear wet her smooth, fair face.

 

Jessica tightened her grip on Taeyeon’s slim waist, “What if I don’t want to?”

 

“You have to, Sica. Just remember that you have only done this so that you could move on. And you have. You have moved on and what happened between the two of us was only the rehab you were in to heal you. Now that you’ve healed, you are free.” 

 

But instead of letting go, Jessica tightened her on the girl’s body. Tears are wildly flowing down her eyes but she could not care more. This midget will be the happiest memory she had while fleeing in US and she will always be a part of her no matter what.

 

“So you will go back to her after this? Embrace her like nothing happened between the two of us?” Jessica asked.

 

The Jung felt a small nod that came from the Kim she was hugging.

 

“You think she’ll still accept you despite this?”

 

Taeyeon slowly reached for the hand of the ice-princess around her waist and gently it.

 

“She will have to accept me no matter what, Sica. She’s that martyr to love someone as horrible as me..”

 

And in as much as how selfish the remark sounds like, Taeyeon was definitely sure that Tiffany will be more than willing to accept her despite the lack of communication they had. That’s how certain she is to the love that Tiffany showers her. But of course, she will make sure that what she had with Jessica will remain between the two of them if she wanted to make sure that the eye-smiling girl will go back to her.

 

Jessica nuzzled even more at the statement. A mixture of guilt and sadness was overcoming her as of the moment, knowing how much of a misdeed it is to take away someone who is not yours. But what can she do? She’s too weak to let go of Taeyeon before, afraid that she’ll crumble down into pieces that she was once when Yoona died. Yet, now that she has come to her senses, she’ll get things right. Jessica will set things right.

 

The Jung then gently turned the Kim to face her, which the latter willingly did. She saw the already dampened face of the kid-leader and her oh so vulnerable eyes stare at her. And on that point, Jessica was more than willing to give herself to the breaking Taeyeon—for the last time.

 

“Make love with me for the last time, Taeyeon-ah.  After this, I’ll assume nothing ever happened between the two of us.. After this, we will never see each other again.. ”

 

The rest of the night, Taeyeon made sure not to leave any part of the Jung untouched—knowing that it will be the last time she can savour the euphoria Jessica can bring her into.

 

 

 

“Taeyeon?”

 

The thoughts of the Kim was immediately stirred after hearing the blonde’s call, “Yes princess?”

 

“It was Yoona..”

 

Hearing this, Taeyeon frowned. What is Jessica talking about?

 

“I’m sorry?”

 

“It was Yoona that made me flee to America before. She was my childhood friend who I thought died along with her family five years ago. She was the one I was talking to you about—my first love..”

 

With that information, Taeyeon’s chick eyes silently grew wide. But she did not let Jessica notice the surprise she felt.

 

“We were seatmates when we were in grade school. She was very bubbly and noisy and happy back then. Her doe-eyes were shining like a star that I thought nothing can ever wear it off. I guess I was wrong then. She had changed throughout the time. The way she speaks right now, the way she walks, her attitude—she is way different to the Yoona I knew.”

 

And the Kim was beyond flabbergasted. Her cousin. Im Yoona. Was the very reason why she left Korea and the very reason why Jessica did the same. She is also the reason why her relationship with Tiffany almost fell into the brinks, knowing how much of danger it is to stay in the country and be with the Hwang during that time. Thinking about it, the Kim also deduced that she is the very reason why she and Jessica met. If not because of her, most probably the two of them will never knew they even existed.

 

Now, how should she react about it? Should Taeyeon be mad because she sacrificed Tiffany for her or should she be happy since because of Yoona, Jessica was left broken-hearted and left to America where she and the Kim met?

 

“I was so inlove with her, Taeyeon-ah. As a child, I was so fond of someone who made my day happy and complete with her simple gestures. It was just so simple yet it meant the world for the young Jessica Jung who never really felt happiness at home.”

 

Jessica tilted her head to the petite girl beside her, “But as I think about it now, maybe it was not love after all.”

 

Hearing this, Taeyeon searched for the eyes of the ice-princess, wanting to decipher what the girl feels as of the moment.

 

“Maybe it was just a simple crush—misunderstood as love by a stupid, love-lacking Sica.”

 

The blonde chuckled, “These past days as I observed her hanging out with Yuri, I say to myself I get jealous. Jealous because Yuri’s place was supposed to be filled with my presence. I thought I should be the one making her laugh, being bullied and played by her, walk side by side with her—anything that she has been doing with Yuri. But once again, I think it was not jealousy.”

 

Taeyeon just kept mum as she heard the Jung’s words. Where is this conversation leading to?

 

“I think I am just envious, Taeyeon-ah. Envious that Yoona has finally found the person who will make her feel the same way I felt before. The way she looks at Yuri and the way Yuri looks at her is something more than just a crush thing. I really think it’s more than just that.”

 

“You know the last thing I saw Yoona was the day I told her I like her. Do you know what she said?” asked Jessica. Taeyeon met the ice-princess’ eyes and stared at those orbs, letting her answer her own question.

 

 

“Yoona I like you. I really, really like you..” the young Jessica announced, trying her best to muffle the blush that was creeping on her cheeks.

 

The doe-eyed girl across her was slightly astonished at the sudden confession and was momentarily stuck staring at the reddening Jung.

 

“I like you so much, Yoong.”

 

But not long after, Yoona broke into a genuine smile. “I like you too unnie.”

 

Hearing this, Jessica’s eyes lighten up.

 

“Really?”

 

The doe-eyed Im bobbed her head happily, “Uh-um. I like you too. You’re one of my favorite unnies in the whole wide world since you take care of me so much just like my midget unnie and Tippany unnie and my oppa..”

 

The ice-princess blinked her eyes rapidly when she heard the statement. Yeah right. She likes me like an older sister—nothing more than that. Just an older sister.

 

Yoona embraced her into tight hug before whispering, “Thank you for liking me Sica-unnie.”

 

 

The heiress let out a small smile at the memory.

 

“That was my first heartbreak but I went on with my feelings—risking it all because I thought my feelings were that deep.”

 

Jessica intently stared at the eyes of the Kim, “Just like what I am doing right now.”

 

Taeyeon blinked at the words. What?

 

“I am risking it all once again—preparing myself for another heartbreak that could cause me. Only this time, it’s not Yoona anymore.”

 

The Jung reached for Taeyeon’s dark tresses before it, “I’m risking it all for you now, Kim Taeyeon.”

 

And on that very moment, the kid-leader never felt so ecstatic once again. But why?? Why did she feel so happy hearing this??

 

Oh my.

 

How about Tiffany?

 

 

***

 

 

“W-wait.. Yul.. Le-let’s.. stop.. here..” the doe-eyed girl panted hard, gasping for air as rested he palms on the knees—bending in attempt to inhale more oxygen.

 

“Do..y-you think..we..we lost Tiff-Tiffany?” and the black pearl beside her was also the same—wheezing for air.

 

Yoona looked back from where they ran to and saw nothing but empty corridors.

 

“Yes.. I think we lost Tippany unnie..”

 

Both of them stared at each other for a moment before breaking out with a huge grin plastered on their faces.

 

“That was badass, Yul. I never thought you can be that clever..”

 

Yuri grinned even more, “Of course I’m badass. I am the coolest person ever.”

 

The Im snorted at the cockiness of her friend. “Aigoo. I take that back..”

 

The two of them started pushing each other playfully before running once again—fooling around the huge campus, not even minding the dangers that might come especially not having CS men around them.

 

Well, who cares? As long as they’re enjoying, it’s cool right?

 

“Wow. This is beautiful.” Yoona announced, mesmerized at the scenic view right infront of her.

 

Having been running around the campus premises, they stumbled upon this part of the campus that was once Kwon Yuri’s favorite place to hide from her fangirls.

 

“I’m glad you like it..” Yuri said, walking ahead of Yoona.

 

“You’ve been here?” asked the doe-eyed girl who was trailing behind the Kwon.

 

“Of course. This was my hiding place.”

 

The tanned girl replied, settling herself on the green grass. The campus’ botanical garden is where Yuri spent most of her days hiding away from her crazy fangirls as well as taking a nap when her teachers would be too boring to listen to. A lot of flowering plant and beautifully trimmed shrubs are scattered on the part of the campus—thanks to the science geeks and the school gardeners.

 

“Waah.. This place is awesome. I never really thought there’s a spot like this hidden inside the school..” Yoona said, sitting beside Yuri on the process.

 

“Me, too. Never thought that out of that four-cornered rooms and narrow hallways, there’ll be a lovely area where you can hang around all day, sleeping…”

 

“Tss. Skipping class, that is..”

 

“Talking about yourself, huh? Hmm…”

 

Yoona playfully smacked the other girl on her tanned arm that earned a giggle from the latter.

 

The duo stayed like that—sitting side by side as they took in the beauty of nature that are just about to swallow them whole. The silent chirps of the birds and the cool breeze of the wind was like a melodic pattern in the ears of Yoona and Yuri as they rest. Contented smiles and wandering eyes are plastered on ther cute, teenage faces when they realized how much lucky they are to be able to see such heavenly-like view despite of all the chaos they’ve been through.

 

“You know, I’m lucky.”

 

Yuri turned her head beside the doe-eyed girl who spoke.

 

“My life has been a roller coaster ride throughout the years and I never thought there will come a day I can have a good night sleep or a full, decent meal that I’ll cherish or make amazing, new friends that I never knew before—even seeing this stunning garden was never in my plans. Things like that and some others makes me think how fortunate I am..”

 

“And what are those others?”

 

It was now Yoona’s turn to spin her head towards the tanned girl, “Meeting you. Saving me from danger and being there to listen to my blabbers..”

 

The tanned girl slid a small smile on her lips after hearing those. Ahh. What a nice feeling to hear someone appreciating your presence.

 

“Thank you Yuri unnie, for being there. It means a lot to me, really..” Yoona added sincerely, batting those amazingly dazzling doe-eyes in such authenticity.

 

Yuri looked straight through the eyes of the Im before reaching for her hands and caressing it.

 

“I will always be here Yoona. All throughout the way. And I promise I’ll never leave your side unless you want me to. But I don’t think that’s even possible..” the Kwon shrugged on the last part, earning a chuckle from the skinny girl beside her.

 

“You’re so sure of yourself.”

 

“And you are so beautiful..”

 

“Aigoo. Stop it player Kwon”

 

And the two of them spent the hours talking and bickering with each other as they killed time—waiting for the others to look for them.

 

 

***

 

 

The day was finally over and the girls are beyond thankful to survive an entire day without getting themselves into the League’s evil conspiracies.

 

“Okay kids. Thank you for the day without trouble—except for the class skipping of Yoona and Yuri…” Taeyeon glanced at the twins and Yoona smiling as a response.

 

“..the CS men will be making sure to drive you home safely so be good to them while on you’re way. They’re only doing their jobs. Please don’t do anything stupid once again, am I understood Miss Choi?” Taeyeon announced, turning her head to Sooyoung who tried to get away with her guards so that she can go buy some takeouts at the nearest McDonalds.

 

All of the heiresses and Tiffany turned their heads towards the glutton.

 

“What?! I was hungry for crying out loud! I can’t go hungry, can I?”

 

“You are always hungry.” Hyoyeon snickered.

 

The two was about to make a little fuss over the incident but Taeyeon was immediate to stop them from doing anything.

 

“I will expect that this will be the last time I can hear incidents like this, am I clear?”

 

Sooyoung slowly nodded at the remark before sending a death glare to the Kim Hyoyeon beside her.

 

“Let’s call it a day, then. Off you go kids.”

 

And with that cue, most of the girls started rummaging through their bags and began standing up from their seats.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, can I drive Yoona to her house?” Yuri personally asked the midget.

 

The Kim looked up to the asking Yuri and saw the sincerity of her inquiry. She turned her head to the slightly surprised Yoona who soon flashed her adorable puppy-eyes that her cousin can never resist.

 

“Make sure you’ll drive safe, Yuri. Take good care of my cousin, okay?” Taeyeon said as she patted the toned shoulders of the tanned girl. That impressed her, by the way—the muscular feature of the Kwon.

 

Yuri happily bobbed her head in response before walking towards the Im. Yoona grinned at her cousin’s permission and that was enough to fade away Taeyeon’s anxiety. How can she not let Yuri drive Yoona home when that’s what made her see the beautiful smile of her cousin she longed to see before?

 

The happy cousin just looked at the walking away twins before a familiar figure blocked her way. Wait, let’s rephrase that. A stunning figure blocked her way.

 

“I’ll get going, Taeyeon..”

 

The kid-leader stared at the beautiful creature infront of her before speaking, “Can I drive you home, Sica?”

 

“No, you can’t..” but a firm peanut butter voice interrupted at the sweet suggestion.

 

“The CS men can bring her home safely, Taeyeon. You don’t have to do it personally.” Tiffany said as she walked towards the two shorties. She arrogantly crossed her arms and stared at the two wearing a disapproving face.

 

“You do not decide on the things that I can and cannot do, Ppany. I do it myself..” Taeyeon answered back, equalizing the intent look Tiffany was showing off.

 

But before Tiffany can retaliate, Jessica made sure to cut the building anger between the two.

 

“Hey, Tiffany was right Taeyeon-ah. The CS guards can safely bring me home. You don’t have to do it yourself..”

 

“But—“

 

“I’ll be fine, Taeyeon. I promise”

 

The Kim stared at the blonde for a moment, hoping to see anger or hatred but there was none. All Taeyeon could see was understanding and acceptance. Which reminds her—Tiffany was once like this.

 

“Alright. Beep me when you got home okay?”

 

And a nod coming from the Jung. Jessica turned her gaze to the arrogant-faced Tiffany before leaving a smile on Taeyeon. She reluctantly walked away from two agents although it hurt her to leave Taeyeon alone with the Hwang.

 

Now that she somehow figured out her true feelings, Jessica is starting to feel extra anxious when Tiffany and Taeyeon is together.

 

“Taeyeon-ah..”

 

Tiffany’s stern voice hastily dropped into an unbelievable soft one after seeing Taeyeon not moving on her spot after seeing Jessica’s figure disappear from their sight.

 

“I’m tired, Tiffany. Whatever rant you’re going to throw at me for running away from you today, just do it tomorrow. I want to rest..”

 

The Kim exhaled exhaustingly and started walking towards the desk where her bag was situated. Tiffany just followed her behind.

 

“Even just a minute, Taeyeon. Give me just a minute..”

 

But the midget decided not to hear Tiffany’s plead and was now starting to march towards the door.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes at the attitude that her bestfriend was showing. Just like the old days, Taeyeon would do this when she is not in the mood to talk or when Tiffany would do something that would piss her off.

 

But the mushroom is more than determined to say what she has in mind for so long now.

 

“You remembered you told me to choose between you and Nickhun, Taeyeon?”

 

Now that made the Kim halt in her steps and pause in her amble with her back still facing the Agent Hwang.

 

“Well, you got your answer Tae. I broke it up with him.”

 

Hearing this, Taeyeon felt a sudden heavy load being dumped unto her shoulders that she felt the need to turn her head back to Tiffany to make sure she was hearing it right.

 

“W-what???”

 

Inhaling a heap of air, the other midget in the room continued.

 

“I broke it up with Nickhun, Taeyeon-ah.”

 

And the Kim was tongue tied at the given information. She doesn’t know how to react anymore. Isn’t this what she wanted before?

 

“When you were on medication after the bombing happened, we met and that was when I ended up the things between us.” Tiffany spoke, her gaze became distant and empty.

 

She clearly recalled that last day she saw Nickhun. The man was exceptionally glad to see her when she arrived at the restaurant they usually go on a date with. His eyes are literally beaming and were formed into crescent, indicating that he was indeed in high spirits during the time that Tiffany almost cried at the sight she was about to ruin.

 

And yes. She practically sobbed after seeing her ex-fiancé shedding with tears like a child, kneeling and begging her not to cancel their engagement. Although the agent was practically battling herself to pick up the wailing boy and give him a hug, she didn’t. She can’t do it anymore especially not after breaking his loving heart.

 

Blinking in curiosity, Taeyeon placed her hands on her waist before asking.

 

“W-why…why did you do it?”

 

Looking up with unbelievable eyes, Tiffany spoke, “Isn’t it obvious?? Because I chose you, Kim Taeyeon. I love you. From the very start, I have always loved you. And as much as I tell myself not to, it keeps on insisting and sipping through my soul that one day I just gave up fighting this feeling and just let it out..”

 

The Hwang anxiously flailed her hands quickly before rubbing her temples with her eyes locked on the cold floor.

 

“That is why I have been acting this way these past days, Taeyeon. I just can’t help myself but be jealous when you’re attention is not on me especially when that Jung is with you. She’s taking you away from me..”

 

Tiffany gazed up to meet the gaze of the listening midget.

 

“I cannot continue this nameless relationship we have anymore. I don’t want to be the hopeless romantic best friend who never gets the chance to get her girl; whose only capability is to watch you from afar, doing the things that we should have been sharing instead of doing it with that blonde… I want you all mine Kim Taeyeon. Just mine…”

 

Little did they know that a certain blonde is eavesdropping by the corner outside the room they were in—definitely astonished and guilty at the information she just heard.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: WAAAAHHHH!! It has been a long, long time since I updated on this story and I don’t even know if I still have readers for this one. My writer’s block for IY was totally worse, that’s for sure. I was on the verge of dropping this fic because I knew I lost the plot the moment I decided to add some minor details that somehow became the major reasons why my original plot was turned into something that was waaaay different to my initial storyline.

 

I AM SO SORRY GUYS.

 

Anyway, for those who will read this (I’m lucky if there’s still any), feel free to share your thoughts and opinions about it. An amateur author like me needs improvement and I’m asking you guys to help me out. Kekeke. Not a huge favor, right?

 

Comments, subscriptions, upvotes and views are highly appreciated by me! Thank you in advance! ^^