Sending Out The Troops

Operation: Find The Missing Bride.

YAH! KAI! WHAT'S GOING ON?!” Minah is shouting at her phone. She is surrounded by Hyuna, Eunji, Haneul and MinHee

“Minah, what are you shouting about?” Hera enters the room. The 5 look at her and then at each other, not really sure how to explain that the bride is not where she is suppose to be.

“Guys... why are your faces like you just saw a ghost?” Hera notices the nervous look on their faces.

“Uhhh Hera.... We have to tell you something.....

 

 

DO watches Kai paces back and forth in the room. He has called his sister's cell phone for the 11th time already, but always gets the same result. Voicemail. Suddenly the door bursts open.

 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE BRIDE IS MISSING!?!?!”

Kai and DO stare at the panicked Hera that ran her inside, followed by Minah, Haneul, Eunji, MinHee, and Hyuna

“I don't know.... Kai and I stopped by her room and....she isn't here.” DO explained

“I JUST SAW HER GETTING HER HAIR DONE 30 MINUTES AGO! HOW CAN SHE JUST DISAPPEAR?!” Hera panicks. This is every wedding planner's worst nightmare. A missing bride.

“WE DON'T KNOW EITHER! NOW STOP YELLING AT US!!” Kai yells back.

“BUT THE WEDDING STARTS IN 3 HOURS!! WE CAN'T START WITHOUT THE BRIDE!! I mean what it is the priest going to say?! You may now kiss the air because your bride isn't here at the moment?! WE HAVE TO FIND HER! …...LIKE RIGHT NOW!! Quick call the guys! We're sending out a search party! OH! AND DON'T LET THEM TELL SUHO!” DO texts the guys to come to YooMi's room and also informing them to not tell Suho.

“Why shouldn't we tell Suho?” MinHee asks.

“He'll go nuts if he hears this. He'll think that she probably didn't love him. It's best we don't for now.” Hera explains.

”Where would unnie go?” Eunji gives a worry look.

“Do you think she got cold feet and ran off?” Hyuna knows that YooMi loves Suho, but there is a small, itty bitty tiny possibility that her friend could have ran off.

“No. I doubt it! She loves Suho... I mean, technically she was the one that proposed first.” Its true... YooMi was the first one to propose first. You what happened was...

 

-flashback-

YooMi and Suho agreed to have a picnic in the park for their 5 year anniversary. As a present they both made each other's favorite food. Unknowingly, they both put an engagement ring in their food. Long story short, while Suho was eating his spaghetti he bit into something hard. That's when he found the ring. Realizing what it was and what was happening, he stopped YooMi before she said anything.

“What's wrong?” YooMi asked.

Instead of answering, Suho handed her a plate of strawberry cheesecake. She accepted but still had a confused look on her face.

Just take a bite” Suho tell her. Yoomi takes her fork and cuts the piece of cheesecake but it stops when the fork doesn't cut all the way. She is surprised when she digs up an engagement ring in her dessert.

OH MY GOD!” YooMi looks at Suho as he takes the ring from her hand and cleans it up a little.

Kim YooMi, will you marry me?

-end of flashback-

 

“Aishh YooMi where are you” Hera mutters to herself.

“Have you tried calling her phone?” Eunji asks.

“I tried. Went straight to voicemail.” Kai answers.

“AHHH try again!!!” Hera orders them. Kai once again dials his sister's number. All were quiet, holding their breathe as they wait for someone to pick up.

wait a minute.... shh.. you hear that?” Hyuna's sensitive hearing picks up something. She hears something vibrating in the bathroom. Hyuna goes inside and come out with uneasy look her face. She reveals YooMi's phone.

AISHHH!!!!” Hera is now about to pull her hair out. Suddenly a knock on the door breaks the atmosphere. Hera runs to the door and quickly opens it.

YOOMI!!!!”, she yells.

“Since when do I look like a girl to you?” Sehun answers as his eyebrows come together. At the door was Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen.

“GET IN HERE!!” Hera pulls the four inside.

“Woah there. What going on? Why are we here? Oh! Where's the bride?” Baekhyun speaks up.

SHE'S MISSING!!!!” Hera yells.

MISSING?!” The four guys yell back.

“HOW?!” Chen asked.

“We don't know. She left us 30 minutes ago. Kai and DO came here a few minutes ago and didn't find her in here. Look her wedding dress is still here.” Haneul explains

“Did you call her cellphone?” Chanyeol now enters the conversation.

“We found her phone in the bathroom.” Hyuna tells them and shows them her phone.

“Aishh. Where do you think she went??” Chen ran his hand through his hair. YooMi was his baby cousin and now she's missing.

“Do you think someone kidnapped her??” Everyone stared at Sehun after he asked his question.

“Okay ….who in the world who kidnap YooMi?”Hera asks.

“I don't know. A jealous ex of Suho? A rival company or the Kims? I don't know! Anything could happen!!!They're wealthy!!” Sehun explained.

“Okay we have 3 hours until the wedding starts. Here is the plan. Sehun, Kai and DO, you three go search in any places that she could be. Chen, Chanyeol, Eunji and Hyuna, you four search the whole hotel-

“but that 15 floors plus the venues and pool and other stuff!” Chanyeol complains.

“WE HAVE TO FIND HER!! DO IT FOR SUHO!!” Hera begs. “Back to the plan, Haneul and Minah, you two distract Suho and makes sure she doesn't find out about any of this.

“Got it!” the two sisters said in unison.

“Baekhyun and MinHee. You two stay with me in Yoomi's room... just in case things go wrong and I freak out.” Hera finishes the plan.

“Yes Ma’am!” The two salute at Hera.

“Okay NOW LETS GO FIND A MISSING BRIDE!” Hera calls out and dimisses the troops.

YEAH!!” With that, all but Hera run out of the room.

“-sigh- …..BAEKHYUN!! MINHEE!!” Hera face-palms herself. Two people came back into the room slowly.

“Wow, did we really just run out of the room?” MinHee questions herself

“Sorry... we kinda got caught up in the moment” Baekhyun apologizes and closes the door.

 

-YooMi's POV-

Somebody help me!!


Happy reading!! : )

Comment/Subscribe