Close Call

Operation: Find The Missing Bride.

 

-Team Hera, MinHee and Baekhyun-

 

“Aishh there an hour and half left and still no sign of her” Hera was pacing back and forth the room
 

“Hera relax... Everyone is trying their best to find YooMi. Trust them.” MinHee again tries to calm down Hera.
 

“uhhhh I think its time to panic again....” Baekhyun announces as he's reading a recent text on his phone.
 

“why?” MinHee asks. Suddenly

 

 

 

 

-knock knock-

 

 

 

 

“YooMi.... it's Suho....” The 3 hear Suho's voice on the other side of the door. Hera and Minhee's jaws drop.
 

“OMO!! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!!???” Hera whispers loudly.
 

“i don't know!! what the heck Suho!” Baekhyun panics in whispers
 

“Uhh Suho” Hera starts to talk. “You know it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding right?”
 

“THAT'S WHAT WE TOLD HIM!!” The 3 heard a familar voice boom from the other side. They already could tell it was Haneul.
 

“BUT HE WOULDN'T LISTEN TO US!!” Now Minah's voice was heard.
 

“Listen. I'm fine with not seeing her yet, but I just wanna hear her voice.” Suho says as he talk to the door.
 

“he wants to hear her voice! What do we do?!?” MinHee starts panics
 

“I got this ....” Baekyun gentle moves MinHee and Hera to the side.
 

“Baekhyun what are you doing??!” MinHee panics even more.
 

“Yah pabo! This is not the right time to play games!!!!!” Hera was trying to push Baekhyun away from the door. Fearing that Suho will definitely know its not his love.

“shh I got this...” Baekyun quietly whispers. He clears his throat a little.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa....”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hera's jaw drops.

 

MinHee nearly falls over with what she just heard.

 

Minah and Haneul look at each other with confused faces.

 

Suho smiles.

 

They found her?” Minah mouths to Haneul, but she shrugged her shoulders as a response.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun manged to sound EXACTLY like Yoomi.

 

 

 

 

“Yoomi...” Suho starts “ I'm so glad that I get to hear your voice.”
 

Me too oppa.” Baekhyun respond back. He starts to cringe as the words "oppa" come out of his mouth. "YooMi... you owe me sooo much" Baek whispers quietly to himself.
 

“Aishh, I was really nervous before, but now that I hear your voice. I just can't wait until I marry you now” Suho leans against the door.
 

“Ahh same here Suho. Just hearing your voice takes away all the nervous thoughts.” Baekhyun feels that he's about to throw up from the cheesy talk he's having with this friend.
 

“I'll see you later okay. I can't wait to see you.... I love you.” Suho still smiles at the door. He's picturing that YooMi is on the other of the door, leaning against the door. The harsh reality though. On the other side of the door isn't his loving girlfriend, but his very talented friend that is just pretening to be her.
 

“I love you too” Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “See you later
 

Suho smiles after hearing “her” response. “Minah, Haneul, I'll see you guys later. Oh by the way.. do you know where the guys are?”
 

“Uhhhh” Haneul starts off.
 

“Oh yeah! They went for a walk around. They didn't want to bother you since you're getting ready.” Minah easily thinks of a lie.
 

“oh okay. I'll be back in my room practicing my lines. See you later!” Suho steps on to the elevator and goes back to his floor. The door open and Hera pops her head out.
 

“Is he gone?” Hera asks.
 

“Yeah.... So you found YooMi??” Haneul asked first.
 

“Where was she?” Minah asked second as the two girls enter the room
 

“uhhh well....” Minhee pointed at Baekhyun. “Guys meet, YooMi junior” The two sisters look at Baekhyun like he's from a different planet.
 

“You're not gonna believe this...” Hera sat on the bed.
 

“huh?” the two were still confused.
 

“Hey guys” Baekhyun imitated YooMi's voice again
 

“WOAH!!” the Minah and Haneul were caught off guard. “THAT WAS YOU?!”
 

“Yeah.” Baekhyun went back to his original voice.
 

“Someone please give this Oscar...like right now...” Minah suggest as her and Haneul are clapping. “Anyways... Sorry we couldn't distract Suho any longer.”
 

“Yeah, we really tried, but we ran out of ideas.....and toilet paper.” Haneul apologizes.
 

“Nahh, you guys did well. Just wondering, how were you guys able to distract Suho for almost 2 hours?” Hera and the rest were curious.
 

“Laxative” Minah said as simply as ever.
 

WHAT?!” Hera's eyes popped out.
 

“Hey you look like your boyfriend DO!!” Minah points out as she laughs.
 

“Hera! Relax!! It's long gone out of his system.” Haneul explains.
 

“It better be!! I already have a missing bride! The last thing I want is a nonstop pooping groom.” Hera freaks out.
 

“EW! TOO MUCH DETAIL!” Baekhyun covers his ears.
 

“Hera!! Relax!! Yes, it's been already 30 minutes since he came out of the bathroom.” Haneul reassures everything with Suho is fine now.
 

“He washed his hands right?” Baekhyun curiously asks, but only to be smacked in the head by Minhee.
 

“What?? I just wanna make sure! I don't want to shake his hand later if he didn't!!”
 

“Can we focus please!! We have an hour and a half left until the ceremony and we still have no bride!!” Hera tries to pull everyone back to the situation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YooMi's POV

-sniff- this hurts soo much -sniff-