Bride Hunting

Operation: Find The Missing Bride.

-Team Kai, DO and Sehun-

 

“Okay what are places that my sister would go to....” Kai thinks outloud as the 3 sneak out of the hotel building. They had to make sure that neither Kai and YooMi's parents nor Suho's parents see them. It would be hard to explain the mess they're currently in.

 

“Well there’s the cafe that we always hang out at.” Sehun points out.

 

“There is track since she's a champion sprinter during high school and she always runs. Maybe she went there to release some stress with a run.” DO points out.

 

“So true! Okay we'll check those places. We'll check her apartment too. Who knows, maybe she did get cold feet and goes there for some reason.” Kai lays out the plan and the 3 venture off.

 

-Team Haneul and Minah-

 

-knock knock-

 

Suho is putting on this tie when he hears the knocks. He opens it and finds a smiling Haneul and Minah.

 

“Oh Haneul and Minah. What are you guys doing here?”

 

“Hi future brother-in-law” Minah greets.

 

“Oh were just to make sure that everything is fine and we wanted to get to know our brother-in-law more”

 

“Hey do you need help with that?” Minah notices Suho struggling with this tie. Before Suho could answer, the two sisters push Suho into the room. 

 

-Team Chen, Chanyeol, Eunji and Hyuna-

 

-knock knock knock-

“Yoomi?... no” -Chanyeol

 

-knock knock-

“Yoomi?... no” -Eunji

 

-knock knock-

“Yoomi?...aishhh no” -Hyuna

 

-knock knock knock knock-

“Yoomi?”

“No... but cutie I can be your YooMi."

AHH!” Chen pushes the women back inside her room and quickly closes her door.

 

“Well that the end of this floor.” Hyuna finishes checking the last room of the 3rd floor.

 

“Does Hera really think we can sweep all 15 floors in 3 hours??” Eunji pulls her hair.

 

“Darn it Suho, why your hotel have to be huge” Chanyeol covers his face with his hands.

 

“Come on guys to the next floor” Chen called them as they went back into the elevator, off to the 4th floor.

 

-Team Hera, MinHee and Baekhyun-

 

“Anything yet?” Hera asks.

 

“Hera... it hasn't been 30 minutes yet. They'll find her. Just relax. Don't panic.” MinHee tries to calm the freaking out wedding planner/maid of honor/best friend. Suddenly the door opens.

 

“YooMi, sweetheart.” YooMi's mother enters the room


“.......okay now its time to panic...” Baekhyun whispers loudly.

 

“Oh Hera, Minhee....Baekhyun? What are you doing here? Where YooMi?” Her mother asks.

 

“Uhh well.. She went to take a quick walk. She was feeling a bit nervous so the girls went to her for a quick exercise. You know how she is with running.” Hera lied.

 

“Oh my. My poor baby. Okay then. Just make sure shes gets back in time. I'm going to go down and help set up. I'll met you guys there later. Bye guys!" Mrs.Kim left the room.

 

“Bye Mrs.Kim” The 3 say in unison. As soon as the door closes, the 3 collapse.

 

“That was wayyy to close.” Hera sighs out loud.

 

“This is going to be hard to keep up. Lets just hope she doesn't come back.” Baekhyun takes off his blazer.

 

“Pleaseee YooMi!! Please come back!!” Minhee prays as she raises her hands in the air.

 

 

-YooMi's POV-

"Where is everyone?? HELP!!!"


Double update !!!!!

Sorry for the slow start with this. It will get better i promise >__<

Happy reading!!

comment/subscribe.