Here Comes The Bride

Operation: Find The Missing Bride.

“Okay Chanyeol and Chen have the priest on hold. Do you know where Kai, DO and Sehun are with finding YooMi?” Baekhyun updates everyone.

 

“They said there was no one at her apartment, track, or the cafe. They're on their way back now. -sigh- YooMi where are you?” After missing for almost 3 hours, Hera really starts to worry about her best friend's whereabouts. 

 

--------------

 

After their failed search, Kai, DO and Sehun returned to the hotel. They walked slowly, not wanting to enter the dreaded place, knowing their going to be yelled at by Hera and also having to explain to their hyung that his bride is gone. An even bigger fear is how they were going to tell Suho. The three were walking toward the front doors, not even caring anymore if they were seen by any of the parents or Suho. 

 

"Aishh! I'm afraid to walk through those doors. I'm not ready for the madness." Sehun throws his hands in the air.

“Sehun.... I think a bird just pooped on you.” Kai pointed out to the green looking object on his friend's jacket.

“huh? .... EW!! Urghh and this is dry clean!!!! you know how much that cost!!! Why is today to unlucky?!” Sehun complains

“Uhh ... that's not bird poop ... that's gum.” DO inspected Sehun's shoulder.

“Gum? DO, gum just doesn't fall from the sky- OW!” Kai is hit by something.

“Neither does Pepsi bottles.” Sehun butted in. Suddenly, flying objects rained down among the 3. The last object was the smacked Sehun on the foreheard. He picked it up. It was slipper with the word “Bride” engraved on it. The three's eyes widen. They've seen this before. They looked at each other and then looked up.....

 

..........................
....................
................
............
........
.....
...
..

 

OH” -DO

DEAR” -Sehun

YOOMI!!!!!!!!!!” -Kai


..
...
.....
........
...........
...............
...................
..........................

 

 

Quickly the three ran inside. Surprisingly, not being noticed by any of the relatives in the lobby. Not even bothering to wait for the elevator, they took the stairs and went up to the secret location that only the circle of friends know.

 

“Are we this stupid to not even look there?!”DO yelled as they ran

“Of all the places why did she go there?!” Sehun also yells

“..... DANG IT!!! OF COURSE! Suho especially made that place just for YooMi” Kai realized.

“Aish... this girl.... she made us search almost the whole city of Seoul for her...” Sehun complains

“Relax! We found her, that's all that matters.” Kai reassures his friends.

 

As they approached the destined floor, they could already hear pounding on a door. After racing up 15 flights of stairs, they made it to the door. Kai tried to open the door but it wouldn't budged.

THE DOOR IS STUCK!” YooMi yelled from the other side.

“YooMi stand back!” Kai yells back and takes a few steps back. With all his might, he kicks the door. The door moves a little but still doesn't open. He makes a 2nd attempt. Again, no opening. The 3rd time, he liteally uses his whole body and rams into the door.

 

SUCCESS!

It the door has finally opened.


“OPPA!!” YooMi immediately hugs her brother.

"Aishh! you stupid girl! You know how worried we were." Kai returned with an even tighter embrace

“okay! okay! No time for happy reunion YooMi. You're getting married.... LIKE RIGHT NOW!” Sehun pulls the siblings apart and pushes the bride out the door and the 4 run off. D.O takes out his phone and dial's Hera's number.

 

DO KYUNGSOO, WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU GU-” DO cuts off Hera.

“SHUT UP! WE FOUND HER! GET EVERYTHING READY!!” With that he hangs up.

 

Stunned at her boyfriend's tone in voice, Hera stares at her phone.

“What happened? MinHee asked Hera. No more than a minute later, the missing bride busts into the room.

 

HAND ME MY WEDDING DRESS!!” YooMi demands.

 

"YOOMI!!!!!!" Everyone in the room was stunned seeing the bride. They were all happy that she was alive and well.

 

"we...we..." -Sehun

"found" - DO

"the.... bri...bride" - Kai

Behind her were out of breathe Kai, DO and Sehun.

“They don't call her the Track Queen for nothing.” Sehun yelled out as the 3 collapse onto the floor. 


THE BRIDE AS BEEN FOUND. I REPEAT... I BRIDE HAS BEEN FOUND!!

We get to learn where exactly, YooMi was this whole time in the next chapter 

2 more chapters left T____T

Comment/subscribe

Happy Reading!!!