Soo What happened, YooMi?

Operation: Find The Missing Bride.

“YooMi....WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU!?”

HeRa had soo many emotions going through her, but curiosity was the biggest one.
 

Well.......” YooMi starts off as she's in the middle of putting on her dress.

 

 

-flashback-

 

YooMi was on her way back to her room. She still had a lot of time, so she decided to visit “the secret garden.” On the top floor of the hotel, there was a hidden space that Suho especially reserved for YooMi. It was a garden just for her. She grew all sorts of flowers there. The only people that knew about it were Suho, YooMi and their group of friends (the bridal party) and the only way to get there was through the hotel stairs.
 

Once YooMi arrived on the top floor, she smiled at a specific batch of flowers. It her and Suho's favorite. Blue calla lilies. They planted them together a few weeks ago and now they're in full bloom. YooMi used this time to de-stress and prepare herself for what's about to come. A new chapter in her life is about to start. She wasn't starting this new journey alone, she had the man that she's loved for the past almost 6 years. In the future, they were going to be living together in a new home, furthering in their careers, and eventually start a family. YooMi couldn't believe that this was finally happening to her.
 

After spending another 20 or so minutes in the peaceful, relaxing atmosphere, she got up and headed for the door. She knew in order to start this new journey, she had to marry the man of her dreams. She needed to put on her dress and finish getting ready. As she was leaving, she grabbed a hold of the door knob.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Uh oh....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YooMi's eyes widen.

 

 

 

 

 

The
 

door
 

was
 

stuck

 

 

 

 


 

She jiggled the handle some more.

Nothing....

She began to pull the door with her strength.

Nothing....

She kicked and punched the door.

Nothing....

 

 

 

OF ALL THE DAYS?!!?....WHY THIS ONE!?!?!” YooMi yelled out. She went over to the ledge.

 

 

 

 

 

“HELLO!!! THERE'S A BRIDE STUCK UP HERE!!! HELP!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

After almost 2 hours of yelling for help, YooMi accepted her fate .... and took a nap. When she woke up, she looked over the ledge and saw Kai, DO and Sehun walking toward the entrance. After throwing numerous objects, even her gum, she finally caught their attention.

 

-end of flashback-

 

 

 

They stare at YooMi once she finished explaining what happened.

Wow....” That's all Hera could say.
 

“Seriously though.... you spent 3 hours running around the city just to find you.... yet you were in the secret garden this whole time.” Sehun still complains. Minah smacked the back on her boyfriend's head. 
 

YooMi shrugged. “OW!!”
 

“Omo!! YooMi! What happened to your back?!?!” Haneul was in the middle of zipping up her dress but sees red swollen spots on her sister's back.
 

Bees...” That's all YooMi could say.

Remember how she was screaming “getting away!!!”? Well the young bride was so frustrated with being stuck on the roof garden that she kicked a watering can over. Unfortunately, there a few bees that were inside it. YooMi wasn't allergic to bees. Its just she hated them .....  well anything that was small, that can fly, or gives pain.. She had ended up getting stung 3 times on her back.  

"I hate bees!!" YooMi started to tear up

"no no no.... Don't you dare let one tear out." Hera grabbed onto her best friend's shoulders. "We just retouched your make up and we no time to fix it if you start a waterfall..... Save it for the vows."

"How much time do we have left?" Haneul asked.

"I say 30 more minutes till the wedding march. We should get going in 5 minutes." Chen answers as he looks at his watch.


Well, now we know what happened to YooMi. Sorry if it was boring >__<

ONE MORE CHAPTER T___T