Update: Team Haneul and Minah

Operation: Find The Missing Bride.

-Team Haneul and Minah-

 

Minah helps out Suho with this tie. To buy time, she purposely messes up. Finally after 30 minutes she eventually complete his tie.

“Hm thanks Minah” Suho inspects his tie.

“So how do you feel Suho?” Haneul tries to make small talk

“Nervous. Really nervous. I've drank so much water to calm my nervous." Suho picks up his mug of water, drinking water for the nth time already. "How about YooMi? How is she?” Suho asks as he turns his back to them as he starts to put on his cuff links.

“Oh YooMi?... She's nervous too.”Haneul answers

“Yeah Her nerves are getting to her. Haha hopefully she doesn't run off ... OW!” Haneul elbows her Minah's stomach and give hee the what-the-crap face.

“What's wrong with you?!” Haneul angrily mouths to her sister.

“Sorry” Minah mouths back.

“Hahaha well now, we wouldn't want that now. opps” Suho dropped on of his cuff links. “I think I would go nuts if I had a missing bride.” Suho says as he bends down to pick up. The two sisters nervously look at each other. “But I trust YooMi wouldn't do that to me” Suho smiles as he gets back up and puts the last of his cuff links on.

“I wish I could hear her voice right now. Do you think I can sneak a peek at her?” Suho asks

NO!” The two yell out startling the groom. Suho was startled by the outburst.

“I mean no... it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding remember.” Minah reasons.

“You're right. I just.... i just miss her soo much. Maybe I can hear her voice at least. I'm gonna go brush my teeth really quick.” Suho leaves for the bathroom.

“OH GOD WHAT DO WE DO?!” The sisters start to panic. Haneul closes her eyes and takes a deep breathe.

 

 

i have an idea.” She tells Minah.

“Really? What is it?? Quick tell before he comes back!” Minah begs her sister. Haneul goes to her purse and takes out a small bottle and shows it to her sister.

LAXATIVE?!” Minah's eyes widen but quickly Haneul covers her sister's mouth.

“SHH!! He's right there! Yes, this is liquid laxative. I'm gonna put it his water. It will buy us some time. Haneul explains

“How long will it last?” Minah asks.

“About an hour or so. Don't worry by the wedding it will be out of his system.” Haneul ressures everything will be fine.

“Okay.......but unnie......... why do you have that in your purse?” Minah gives her sister a questionable look.

“Theres no time to explain. Quick hand me his mug.” Minah hands her Suho's mug that she saw him drink out of earlier. She finishes mixing it right before Suho came back into the room.

“Hey Suho! Why don't we practice your vows? You wouldn't want to mess up during the real thing right?” Haneul suggested.

“Hm that's a good idea. Sure let's practice.” Suho takes out his note cards where his vows for YooMi were written on.

“Here drink some water, so your throat won't dry out.” Minah offers him his mug.

“Ah thanks Minah.” He takes the mug and starts to drink the water. He finishes it and prepares himself. “Man even though its just practice, I'm still really nervous. Haha” Suho scratches the back of his head.

“aww don't worry Suho. Its just us.” Haneul points out.

“Since we do look like YooMi, just pretend its her.....just double.” Minah added.

“haha you guys are right. Okay I'll try.” Suho takes a deep breathe. “Okay here we go.. Yoo-” Suddenly Suho feels an unpleasant feeling in his stomach. He bends over and hugs his stomach.

“Suho...you okay buddy?” Minah asks worriedly

“Ahh..... my stomach. ........ it's really cramping.” Suho answers. Haneul realizes that the laxative is already kicking in.

“Omo.. Suho it might be your nervousness. Are you-” Before Haneul could finish her sentence, Suho takes off to the bathroom.

“I'll be right back guys!!” Suho slams the door shut. The two girls high five each other.

“Thank goodness the bathrooms are soundproof” says Minah. The two were relived, they don't have to worry about Suho wanting to see their sister for an hour or until he comes out of the bathroom. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YooMi's POV

What was that? I think someone is coming! Please be Suho.


Happy Reading!! : )

Thanks to have subscribed and commented already : )