You Want Us To What?!?!?!

Operation: Find The Missing Bride.

With no luck, Chen, Chanyeol, Eunji and Hyuna returned to the hotel room.

 

Nothing?” Hera asks teams that has returned.
 

Nothing. Sorry Hera.” Chanyeol answers.
 

“Aishhh!! we have an hour left!! Where the heck would she have gone?!” Hyuna is now about to pull out her hair.
 

“We really can't start the wedding without her.” said Hera.
 

“If worst comes to worst, we have the stall the wedding.” Chen points out.
 

“but how?” Minhee asks.
 

“Just tell them YooMi isn't ready.” Chanyeol suggest.
 

“No. Then our mom would want to see her.” Hanuel explains.
 

“....Haneul... you still got that laxative?” Baekhyun asks.
 

“NO! We are not drugging anyone with that crap.”Hera warns
 

“Ha! I see what you did there.... Laxative ... crap ... haha” Chen starts laughing and so do the boys.

 

“Hahaha-” However, they immediately stop once they see the deadly glares being given to them. Hera sits as she thinks of something. An idea finally pops up in her head.
 

“You two!” Hera points at Chen and Chanyeol.
 

“Us?” Chen points at him and Chanyeol.


..................
.............

..........
.......
.....
..

 

“Kidnap the priest.” Hera states
 

..
.....
..........

............
................. 

 

“excuse me?” Chen looks as Hera in disbelief.
 

Kidnap the priest.” Hera repeated herself once more.
 

“Hera, have you gone nuts?!”Chanyeol yells.
 

“Well.... without the priest.... you can't start the wedding right?? This is giant hotel, you can hide him in one of the rooms. Guys, I'm getting desperate here!” Hera begs.
 

“I'm not doing that! I don't want to end up in H-E- double hockey sticks!” Chen points out.
 

“Okay then Chen... You go explain to Suho why he might not get married today and that his bride is missing. Hera crosses her arms
 

“.............. you owe me.” Chen finally agreed.
 

“yeah yeah QUICKLY! We don't have a lot of time!” Hera pushes the duo out the door.

 

 

 

 

 

Chen and Chanyeol searched high and low for the priest around the hotel. Chen finally spotted him walking in the courtyard. The two hid behind the wall and closed his eyes.
 

“I can't believe we're doing this...” Chen tells himself.
 

“You ready?” Chanyeol asked his friend as he was preparing the giant sack. Chen sees the giant sack.
 

“where the heck did you find that?”
 

“I don't know ... I just found it in the trunk of my car.” Chanyeol explains. Chen stares at his friend with a questionable look.
 

“..........never mind. Lets do this before he get too far.” The two emerged from behind the wall and quietly started to catch up with the priest. When they were close enough, Chen grabbed the priest from behind while Chanyeol quickly placed the sack onto the priest. It was quiet a struggle.
 

WHAT THE WORLD!?” the priest yells out
 

FORGIVE ME, FATHER!! I'M SOO SORRY!!!!!!” Chen pleads
 

GOD WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH THIS!” the priest speaks out again
 

GRAB HIS LEGS!” Chanyeol ordered.
 

I can't! He keeps moving around.” Chen yells out. Chanyeol then pinched the priest's shoulder and the priest stopped.
 

“.....is.... is..... is he?”
 

“no he's not dead. He'll just be out for …. awhile. Come on.” Chanyeol brings out his phone and calls Baekhyun.
 

“The priest is in the bag” Chanyeol annouces.
 

“Huhhh is that a code word?”
 

“No we really have the priest in a bag.” Chanyeol calmly says.
 

WHAT?!” Baekhyun yells
 

“RELAX! HE'S NOT DEAD!!” Chanyeol hangs up. With the task done, Chanyeol and Chen carried the knocked out priest to an unknown location and wait.

“Hera really owes us” Chen mumbles.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-YooMi's POV-

I'm soo sorry Suho....

 


Everyone owes everyone XD

Comment/Subscribe

Happy Reading!!