Update: Team Chen, Chanyeol, Eunji and Hyuna

Operation: Find The Missing Bride.

 

-Team Chen, Chanyeol, Eunji and Hyuna-

 

“Wow.... did we really just finish all 15 floors?”Chen collapsed onto the floor with the rest of them as he just finished the last room check.

“How much time do we have now?” Eunji asks.

“it took us an hour and a half to go through all the floors so we now have another hour and half.” Chanyeol answers as he looks at his watch.

“Okay now all we have left are the hotel amenities.” Hyuna lists.

“How about we do this. The girls check the 2 restaurants, gift shop and garden. Chen and I will check the pool, gym and computer room.” Chanyeol plans out.

“Pool and gym? You guys better not be checking out girls!! I swear... our friend is missing!” Eunji shakes her fist at Chanyeol.

“relax relax we're not and we won't. Promise.” Chanyeol holds out his pinky

“You guys better look! And not get distracted.” Eunji links her pinky with his.

“We'll meet up at YooMi's room when were done. Agrreed?” Chen asks.

“Agreed! Lets go!” Eunji pulls up Hyuna and the 2 groups go their separate ways. As Chanyeol and Chen separate from the girls.

-Chen and Chanyeol-

“.......... you just wanted to get away from Eunji didn't you? Chen looked at his friend.

“Aish. Really? Out of all the groups for Hera to put me in, she had to put me with me ex??” Chanyeol complained.

“At least you guys aren't fighting this time. I swear, that was so annoying back then. Why did you guys break up anyways?” Chen pointed out.

“-sigh- I kept choosing work over her.” Chanyeol looked down.

“stupid!”Chen hit the back of his friend's head.

“aishh. Honestly the reason why I kept working overtime was to buy her this.” Chanyeol reveals a chain from around his neck. There was a ring dangling on the chain. Chen's eyes widen.

“IS THAT AN ENGAGMENT RING?!” Chen yelled out and grabbed onto the ring to take a closer work, only to semi choke Chanyeol at the same time since the necklace was around his neck.

“Yes... I was going to ask her, but she left before I could explain my late hours of work.” Chanyeol explained.

“Why didn't you tell her!” Chen's voice began to raise again.

“I tried too but then that's when she left for Japan....” Chanyeol's shoulders deflated.

“oh yeah.... and she came back with … that guy” Chen remembered how sad Chanyeol was when he found out Eunji had a new boyfriend.

“I don't want to ruin her happiness” Chanyeol confesses.

“Then why do you still keep the ring around your neck?” Chen asks.

“Hoping one day she'll come back?.... pathetic right?” Chen could tell by the tone of Chanyeol's voice that he was still sad.

“No. But only time will tell on what will happen between the two of you.” Chen pats Chanyeol's back.

“Yeah.. come on lets try to find YooMi. At least make this wedding happen.” Chanyeol and Chen make their way to the pool.

 

-Meanwhile, with Eunji and Hyuna-

“You agreed with the plan to get away from Chanyeol didn't you?” Hyuna raised an eyebrow. The two were on the elevator going down.

“I don't want to talk about it.” Eunji sighed.

“Yah.. Eunji, what was that "You guys better not be checking out girls!" thing back there then?" Hyuna pointed out. Eunji, on the other hand couldn't believe she threw a fit over that.  

"Also, I'm surprised at how calm you were with Chanyeol back there.” says Hyuna.

“Well, I had to get used to see him around. I mean we have the same group of friends. Besides I've moved on already.” Eunji states.

“Are you sureeeeee?” Hyuna looks at her close friend.

“Of course I'm sure! I mean I have Sungyeol now.” Eunji fought back.


“Rightttttt Sungyeol. The one that's names sounds similar to Chanyeol. Almost the same in height as Chanyeol. Has a similar personality as Chanyeol.” Hyuna points out.

“Oh hush Hyuna! They're nothing a like!” Eunji argues back.

“Okay okay. I was just saying.” Hyuna replies.

“Hyuna....” Eunji warns her friend.

“Alright alright...................So it's fine that I can ask Chanyeol on a date right?” Hyuna asks out of the blue.

'WHAT?!.... I mean.... what?” Eunji stares at her friend, hoping that she's just joking.

“I mean, Chanyeol is a nice guy. He's a hard worker, funny and very adorable... and those muscles. Besides, like what you said, you moved on from him already, so you wouldn't mind right?” Hyuna awaited for Eunji's answer.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” Eunji couldn't believe how one of her closest friend was talking about her ex.

“yes.” Hyuna replies back. Little did Eunji know, Of course Hyuna wasn't being serious. Hyuna knows Eunji very well. She knows deep down that she still has those feelings for Chanyeol. She just trying to make her finally admit it that she still did have feeling for Chanyeol.

“aish.... NO you can't date him!!” Eunji states.

“and why not?” Hyuna asks.

beacuse....” Eunji starts.

“becauseeeeeeeee” Hyuna smiles. She knows that she's got Eunji trapped.

because........... I still love him.” Eunji admits as she crosses her arms.

FINALLY!!!” Hyuna yells out. “Now go tell him!”

-ding-

The elevator arrived at the lobby and the girls get off.

“I don't know. He's probably doesn't want to be with me anymore. Probably the reason why he wanted us to spilt up into 2 groups. And he's probably moved on already.” Eunji looked down.

“Hmmmm I don't know soooo.” Hyuna knew very well of Chanyeol's feelings for Eunji.

“Huh?”

“Hmm I think after the wedding, you two should have a long talk.”Hyuna suggests.

“I'll try but first.... in order to talk after a wedding, there has to be a wedding first, and to have the wedding, we need to find this freakin bride. Now where the heck is YooMi!” The girls enter the restaurant to search.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-YooMi's POV-

AHH!! NO!!!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!! HELP!!!!


Just a small side story. Sorry if this is boring >___<

Comment/Subscribe.

Happy Reading!!!!!!