Running Out Of Time.

Operation: Find The Missing Bride.

-Team Kai, DO and Sehun-


The three checked the cafe, the park and track but still no sign of YooMi. The three were now on their way to YooMi's apartment.

“How much time we have now?” Kai asks as they ride the elevator up.

“Uhh about an hour and 10 minutes.” DO checks his watch. “We would've had more time if SOMEONE didn't ask for bubble tea at the cafe.” Both DO and Kai glare as Sehun who's sipping away on his bubble tea.

“I'm sorry okay!! I got thirsty!! And it was right there!!!” Sehun feels the burning of their glares.

“We lost 10 minutes because of you!” DO smacked the makane's head.

-ding-

They arrive on YooMi's floor. They make their way to her front door. Kai takes out a set of keys from his pocket and opens the door.

“You keys to YooMi's apartment?” DO asks as they enter the cozy apartment.

“I have a copy of all my sisters' keys to their homes. Older brother's duty.” Kai shows off the key ring full of multiple keys. He opens the door and they enter YooMi's apartment.

“Then .... can I have a copy for Minah's place?” Sehun asks since he's dating Kai's other sister.

“........ Sehun, I’m really close to throwing you through that window right there.” Kai points to the nearest window as he threatens his friend.

“I'm just kidding!” Sehun raises his hands as a sign of surrendering.

“YooMi?” The 3 boys search all over her apartment. Kitchen? No. Office? No. Bathroom? No. Bedroom? No. Walk-in Closet? No. There was no sign of her in there either.

“Guys... she's not here.... I don't know where else to look.” Kai sits on her couch. “What are we going to do? What do we tell Hera? We now have....45 MINUTES! OH GOD!” Kai panics as he sees the time on his watch.

Speak of the devil, DO's phone starts ringing.

“Kai....it's Hera....” DO holds up his cell. THe caller I.D said My Lovely Hera

“AISHH!” Kai ruffles his hair.

“Just tell her DO” Sehun suggests.

“Hey Hera, my lovely, calm understanding girlfriend.” DO answers his phone.

 

 

YooMi's POV

".............."


Sooo I was looking at my files this morning, and i realized that this story is coming to an end soon : / 

I feel so sad when a story coms to an end.

Comment/Subscribe 

Happy reading!!! : )