You May Now Kiss The Bride

Operation: Find The Missing Bride.

-Suho's POV-

-sigh- just 45 more minutes till I marry the love of my life. Finally after 24 years of living, I've found her. Aishh just thinking about her is making me go crazy. I love her soo much. Nothing can stop our special day.

 

-ring ring-

 

 

“Hello?.................. yes, this is him, …......................WHAT?!

 

 

 

-----

 

 

Within 30 minutes after being found, YooMi was ready for her special day. The bridal party made their way to lobby. YooMi was sent to her room, where she would greeted by guests.

The bridal party were waiting in the lobby. It was filled with excitment, chatter and laughter. 

 

“I can't believe this all worked out. You guys found her right on time” MinAh Faced Kai, DO and Sehun.
 

"Good job guys, you saved the day." Haneul congratulated the boys.
 

"I swear, if she goes missing ever again, that's the first place were gonna look." Sehun added.
 

“Thank god we didn't have to tell Suho. This would've been a disaster.” DO added and the rest agreed.
 

"Just letting you guys know, we are not telling Suho about what happened today" Baekhyun announced.
 

"Why not? I think it would a funny story to tell to their children in the future" Hyuna asked. Suddenly Hera, Minhee, Haneul and Minah burst out laughing They remembered what happened earlier in room.
 

"I don't know Baek, it would a cool way to showcase that talent of yours" Hera pointed out.
 

"SUHO WOULD KILL ME IF I FINDS OUT THAT IT WAS ME HE WAS TALKING TOO!!" said Baekhyun.
 

"What happened?" Sehun asked. He, along with DO, Sehun and Eunji and Hyuna were confused with the the groomman's outburst.
 

"Long story short. Suho stopped by the room, Baek pretended to be YooMi and they both talked lovely dovey to each other thru the door" Minah explained. With that said, it cause eveyone but Baekhyun to laugh really hard.
 

"okay okay. Sorry Baekhyun but that's priceless and okay we won't tell Suho and let the day be smooth and perfect." DO put his arm around Baekhyun's deflated shoulders.
 

"Yup, smooth and perfect. Everything is perfect. The bride is here. The groom is there. They'll be married in a few mintues. Everything is perfect!!" Hera started to celebrate by doing a small dance.They continued to converse some more, waiting for their cue when they ceremony will begin.

 

 

 

Suddenly a panicked groom approached the bridal party.

 

“GUYS! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!! THE PRIEST HASN'T ARRIVED YET!!

 

 

Hera's eyes widen hearing the word priest.

 

”AND NOT ONLY THAT, I CAN'T FIND CHEN OR CHANYEOL!! DON'T TELL YOOMI!! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?! WE HAVE TO STALL THE WEDDING!!! AISHH! THE WEDDING IT RUINED!! AHH!!” 

 

With that said, Suho went off running to who knows where. The group turned their heads at Hera.

 

“.......uhh ........ I'll be right back.....”

 

Hera run off and takes out her phone out.

"Stupid stupid stupid How could did you not notice the bridal party wasn't complete.... but most importantly HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT THE PRIEST!!!" Hera was scolding herself as she was dialing someone's number.

 

 

"CHEN!! WE FOUND HER!! LET THE PRIEST GO!!"

..............................

.......................

..................

wait for it

.........

......

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S UNCOUNIOUS?! SPRAY SOME HOLY WATER HIM!! WAKE HIM UP!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you, Mr and Mrs Kim. You may now kiss the bride.

Everyone cheered and applauded as the happy couple share a kiss. After many many pictures later, the real celebration begun. Suho and YooMi were having their first dance as a married couple. Both were soo happy that they are finally married.

"I love you"

They both said at the same time. They both shared a small laugh at the cute moment. Suho kissed her forehead. Later that night, it was filled with laughter, dancing, speeches, tears, eating, some more pictures and many many memories.Especially one very very special event.

 

“AHHHHHH!!”

 

Everyone from the venue can see through the windows, which showed the garden outside. There they saw Chanyeol down on one knee. Eunji was in tears. She yelled out “YES!” and tackled him with a hug.

 

“Well they made up really fast.” Chen knew they would eventually get back together but... that was quick.

“I told her to finally talk to him soon but I guess they couldn't be a part anymore” Hyuna added as they all watch their two friends reunite. 

 

It was finally time for YooMi to throw her wedding bouquet. All the single and non-married women surrounded the dance floor.

 

“Ready YooMi?! Ready!! 3,2,1... GO!

 

YooMi flung the binded flowers roughly and landed straight into Hera's face. Funny thing is, Hera wasn't even part of the crowd on the floor. She on the side, next to the dance floor with DO, watching the fun moment. She wasn't even paying attention, but the symbol of tradition made its way to her. Realizing that she caught it Hera cheered...

 

I GOT IT!!

 

Everyone cheered. DO wrapped his arms around his girlfriend's waist and gave her kiss on the cheek. Followed by a whisper.

Promise me you won't go missing on our wedding day” 

-The End-


 

It ended : (

 

I was reading the comments this morning before i posted this and i was like "....dang it!!" I was leaving the priest moment as the final bang of the story. I was kinda hoping people wouldn't remember about his disappearance but yeahhh XD 

I thinking about doing a sequel or spin off since there were 1....or well technically 2 proposals but i already have my hands full with HPQ sequel and there's still my 1st story. Maybe in the future there will be a one. Who knows : ) 

THANKS TO ALL WHO SUBSCRIBED, COMMENTED, UP VOTED OR JUST READ THE STORY!!  *Does heart pose*

You guys are the best : )