Where It All Started.

Operation: Find The Missing Bride.

It was a sunny, clear, warm Saturday morning in Seoul. Ideal weather for a June wedding. Today was a special day. It was the marriage of Kim Suho and Kim YooMi. Started off as employee and employer, then to friends, then to boyfriend and girlfriend and eventually fiance. Suho's family owned one of the most well known hotels of Seoul. YooMi worked as a gardener in for the hotel. It was love at first sight for the two. One day, Suho was making his random rounds around the hotel, when he came across his favorite place, the hotel garden, he froze and the appearance a beautiful women planting his favorite flowers. Blue Calla Lilies. Shy at first, the two made small talk, mostly about flowers. As it was destiny, blue calla lilies were YooMi's favorite too. From there the friendship blossomed. Now, here they are today with their wedding in almost 3 hours. It was being held at Suho's family hotel. Suho's family adores YooMi and same with her family to Suho. YooMi has 3 other siblings. There's Kai, the oldest, MinAh and Haneul, YooMi being the youngest. Everyone was excited for the wedding. The bridal party is consist of 12 people. 6 bridesmaids and 6 groomsmen. All have been friends since middle school. YooMi's maid of honor is her best friend Hera. Not only was she the maid of honor, but she is also the wedding planner. For Suho, his best man was his best friend Kyungsoo, or known as DO. The funny thing is, Hera and DO are also a couple. When the two received their titles, the rest of their friends teased them that they would be the next to marry.

 

It is now 12 in the afternoon. The girls are in there room, the boys are in there's preparing. YooMi was in her mother's room getting her hair done.
“Unnie! I can't believe you're getting married already! This is so exciting!” Hyuna sqeuals in excitement for her friend.

 

“Ha! How does it feel to have the youngest marry before you MinAh.” Haneul jokes with her sister.

“Shut up! It's YooMi's day. So let's not ruin it. I'm happy that my baby sister found the love of her life.” MinAh smiles at YooMi.

“Guys come on! Hurry up! We have almost 3 hours and 30 minutes left before the ceremony”

“All done. YooMi, go to your room and put on your dress.” Mrs.Kim lets her daughter go. Still nervous about today, YooMi quietly gets up and leaves the room.

“See you soon!” MinHee yells

 

-Meanwhile in the guys' room-

“WOO! Only 3 and a ½ hours until Suho hyung is officially off the market.” Sehun cheers.

“We all knew you two would get married eventually” Baekhyun adds.

“Congrats hyung. I'm happy to know that there will be another guy in the family.” Kai pats his almost brother-in-law on the shoulder.

“Haha thanks guys, and Kai, don't worry. You still have 2 more sisters to gain more brothers.” Suho ruffled Kai's hair.

“Well, i'm done. You guys continue getting ready. I have to meet up with my family to take pictures.” Kai was about to leave the door, until DO stopped him.

“Wait up! I'm going to come too. I want to check up on Hera, as the maid of honor and wedding planner, I know her stress levels are HIGH.” DO walked out the door too.

The two made their way towards YooMi's room after being informed that YooMi has left for her room.

-knock knock-

“YooMi. Open up it oppa and DO.” Kai announces.

-no answer-

“Yoomi?” Kai asks again.

-still no asnwer-

 

Kai takes out the spare room key for her room and opens it. The two enter and find the room empty. Only finding her wedding dress still on the mannequin.

 

“Where is she?” Kai looks around the room.

“Maybe she's still on her way here. Check how long ago she left their room.” DO suggested.

“Oh yeah. True.” Kai takes out his phone and calls his sister Minah

“Wae?” Minah answers.

“Yah, YooMi isn't here.”

“what do you mean Yoomi isn't there?” Minah asks.

“I'm in her room right now. Theres no one in here except her wedding dress.”

“w-w-wae?” Minah stutters. Kai starts to sense something not right.

“How long ago did YooMi leave umma's room?” Kai asked.

“....” silence on the other side of the line.

“Minah?” Kai starts to worry.

“...a half hour ago........Kai where's our sister?!” Kai drops his phone realizing that his sister is missing.


Heres chapter 1 : )

Happy reading.