Loving And Forgiving...

WITH YOU {Completed}
Hebe was surprised to see Jiro as she came home and found her Father talking to Jiro.She has not seen him for weeks already.The last time she saw him was before the holiday,when he asked her to change her mind about resigning from her job,and when he told coldly that he is not going to bother her again.And now seeing him again ,made her confused and unsure about everything.

"Jiro what are you doing here?" Hebe asked,as Jiro and her Dad turned to look at her.

"Ahh Hebe ,you are home already.I think this gentleman wants to talk to you." her Dad said."I will be in my room if you need me." as he turn to go to his room.

"Dad,I don't think you have to go to your room." Hebe said,as she came near and looked at Jiro.Seeing him closer ,she has noticed that his face got that haunt look,he must have lose some weight.His face is pale than before and her eyes tired and deep.he looks like he has been sick.

"I know you kids need to talk.Just call if you need me." Mr Tian said leaving the two of them together in the living room.

Jiro stared at her,it has been weeks since he saw her and weeks more since he was able to touch and kiss.Right now the urge to kiss her and take her in his arms is so strong.But then he knew right now that he doesn't have any right to touch nor to kiss her.He has given up that rights weeks ago.He swallowed hard,words are coming hard to come by this minute.He doesn't know where to start.

Hebe became uncomfortable with Jiro's silence."You have something to tell me?" Hebe asked as she waited for him to say at least something....

Jiro just continue to stare at her.He thought hard last night of what he is going to say to her but now seeing her,all the things that he wants to say to her seems so out of reach."Hebe....I am sorry,I didn't mean to hurt you." he said.

Hebe looked at him,so he only comes here to say sorry? Sorry for what? Maybe he is just here to relieved of himself from the guilt."Sorry? I am still in one piece,You hurting me did not break me." Hebe said."You don't have to feel guilty.If you are here to cleanse yourself from the guilt.I am fine.You don't have to worry and be sorry for me." as she turned from him.Tears seems to be imminent,and she doesn't want him to see it.

Jiro got hold of her wrist."Hebe ,please listen to me first." he said.

"For more explanation why you hurt me?You don't have to explain anything to me." Hebe said.

"No,I just want you to know that I love you.I still love you Hebe and I have never forgotten you not even a minute when we are apart.I thought that if I give you the space and freedom ,I will be doing you good,that I am letting you grow and be yourself.But how come when I let you go ,the more that I realized that I need you with me.I want you by my side.I want to be by your side as you grow up and mature." Jiro said.

"Oh Jiro,what made you think that I want my freedom.All I ever wanted was to be with you.I just want to grow old and gray with you,for I love you very much." Hebe said as she cried.Jiro took Hebe in his arms and having her in his arms again feel like heaven.Oh how he missed her.

"Oh Hebe,I have been so foolish to let you go in the first place.This time I will make sure that I will be by your side forever.I love so much." Jiro said.

"I thought you got tired of me and never wanted me around you anymore.I thought you don't love me anymore." Hebe said as tears ran in her face.

Jiro wipe away the tears from her face and looked at her eyes."I will never get tired of you.I know that you are the one for me." as he kissed her full on the lips.Jiro and Hebe together again....and this time it is going to be forever.....