Chapter 14

WITH YOU {Completed}
Jiro called Hebe the next day.She was in the school at that time.She was with her friends Ella and Selina.hebe have not told them about Jiro yet,but she will eventually tell them soon.

"Hello Hebe.Are you done with your class yet?" he asked over the phone.

"I have one more class after this.Why?" Hebe asked.

"I was wondering whether we can have lunch together.Just come to the office after class." he said.

She was hesitant at first.For one she promised her Mom that she will be home early for her Dad.Her mom wants either one of them to be in the house with him for he has not feeling too good lately.He is still coughing a lot and short of breathe which she does not understand despite the medications that he has been taking.

"Why do you have somewhere to go to after class?" Jiro asked when she is not answering."Do you have a hot date?"

He laughed over the phone."Of course not.My mom just wants me to go home early to watched my Dad." she said."But I'll stop by your office after class." she said.

"Why is he still sick?" Jiro asked."You want me to refer you to the doctor that I knew.He is a specialist,maybe he can help your Dad."

"I don't know,I have to ask my Mom first." Hebe said.

"I can give him a call anytime,just let me know." Jiro said.

"I will." Hebe said."I'll see you later."

"Bye Hebe,see you later" as he hung up.Jiro looked out at the window.He took a deep breathe,it has been sometime now since he took over the company.And now that everything have settled,his parents have been urging him to get married to have an heir soon.He was the only boy and he is the one to take over their name for the next generation.But Hebe is not ready yet.It will take sometime before she will be ready,and he promised her that he will wait for her.But Tiffany has been in the side waiting for him,but h does not love her,it is Hebe that he wants to take to the altar when the time comes.

He checked his watch and it is almost time for the his next meeting.Taking over his Dad's business is a big responsibility.He has a big shoes to fill in.In as much as he enjoyed the calmness of business world,he missed his old job before,he missed the excitement and the thrill of the near to death experiences that he encountered.Somehow he wished he can shake them off from his system.

Hebe came after her last class,wearing a jeans and a frilly blouse,she looked like a young girl,as Jiro stared at her coming over at his office.He took her hand and gave her a kiss on the cheeks.

"So how was your day?" Jiro asked still holding her hand.

"It was alright.Another boring day in a student's life.I missed you though." she said,as she smiled at him.

"I missed you too." as he put his arms around her."I wished I can take you home with me now." as he laughed.

Hebe laughed too,thinking he was just fooling her."So did you have lunch yet?" she asked.

"No,because I was waiting for you." Jiro asked."How about a quick lunch,so you can go home early to your Dad."

"Yes,a quick lunch with my boyfriend." Hebe said with a smile and excitement in her voice."Thank you for being so understanding."

Jiro nodded his head and smiled."Come on let us go." he said as he took her hand."And then I'll drop you home."

"That's what you called service.I might be spoiled if you keep doing this." Hebe said with a giggle.

"I was about to say don't get use to this." jiro said and laughed.

While having lunch Jiro brought up the job that Hebe has been applying for.

"You still want a job?" Jiro asked.

"Yes,I still want a job,but if you don't have any opening it is alright." Hebe said."I'll just apply somewhere else."

"No,I really need somebody,and I think you will be perfect for the job." Jiro said.

"Really what is it?" Hebe asked.

"How about the job of being Mrs Wang Dong Cheng? You are the only one qualified for that job." he said.

"Stop kidding around.Thanks for the job offer but no thanks,not now." Hebe said.

"So you are refusing my offer?" Jiro asked.

"You know what I mean.You promised me,you are going to wait for me,until I am ready." Hebe said.

"Alright I am just kidding,but if you need a job,I have something for you." Jiro said."Just come by the office tomorrow."

"Are you sure,you are not doing this because I am your girlfriend and all right?" Hebe asked.

"Yes and No.What is another pair of hands in the office?But this is not charity or favor,you have to worked hard for your job,if I may say so." Jiro said.

"Alright fair is fair.I make sure that I will worked hard and you will get your money's worth out of me." Hebe said making faces at him as Jiro smiled.

"Somehow,I am thinking different things when you are saying that." he said as he laughed at her and Hebe blushed.....