Chapter 15

WITH YOU {Completed}
The next day Hebe came to the office to report to the personnel for paper works for her job.The head of the department treated her nicely and wondered what Jiro have told them.She will be working part time as a clerk in their accounting department.After the paper works,she was instructed to go up and meet up the President of the company which is Jiro...

Hebe went to Jiro's office and he was not in there but have a meeting and was instructed to wait for him inside his office.She sat there waiting for him.And after a few minutes an older man came in a rush without much of a greeting ,thinking Jiro was inside the office and was surprised to see Hebe inside.

"Oh,I am sorry,I thought my son is here." the older man said."And may I know who you are? And what are you doing in my son's office?"

Hebe was taken in by surprise,she does not know whether to introduce herself as Jiro's girlfriend or as a new employee in the office.But she opted for the new hired employee instead of the girlfriend role.She does not want to be ahead of Jiro and introduce herself as the girlfriend.Being a new employee is a lot safer choice.

"I am sorry sir I am waiting for Jiro,I am Hebe a new employee here."Hebe said anxiously.Meeting Jiro's father this way put her in a very awkward situation and Jiro is not even around.

"I see ." he said as he looked at her."You look so young to be working in our company.Well anyway,you know where he can possibly be?His secretary seemed to step out for a moment"

Hebe shook her head."I don't know sir." Hebe said."They just told me to wait here."

"Alright,I have to go,Can I leave a message? I don't think his secretary will be coming back soon.Just tell him that I have been here and Tiffany have been waiting for her call." Mr Wang said. And with that he left.

A few more minutes and Jiro came with a smile on his lips when he found Hebe in his office.

"I am sorry to have kept you waiting." Jiro said as he came to her and give her a kiss on the lips."I didn't know that it will take longer.So how was everything?"

Hebe smiled ."Everything is fine and I will be starting next week.I will be a busy lady soon." Hebe said. as Jiro took her hand.

"How about lunch with your loving boyfriend?" Jiro said looking at her.

"All right lunch with my handsome boyfriend then." Hebe said."Jiro a man came here and he said he is your Dad,and he left the message to tell you that he was here and to call Tiffany who have been waiting for your call.Who is Tiffany?"

"You met my Dad? What did he say when he found you here??" Jiro said in surprised.

"I didn't tell him I was your girlfriend.I just told him ,I am the new hire employee who was waiting for you." Hebe said."I don't want to introduce myself.I want you to do that for me."

"Uhmm I see" as he paused and thinks...

"Then who is Tiffany?" Hebe asked.

"Tiffany is my childhood friend.We grew up together.You met her already." Jiro said.

"The girl who found us kissing in your office?" Hebe said."She obviously likes you." a frown coming in her face.

"Tiffany does not like me.She likes somebody else.She only would like to think that she likes me.And by the way,I already told her about you,about us.So nothing to worry about." Jiro said with a smile of reassurance.

"Obviously too,your Dad like her for you." Hebe said.

"Are you jealous of her?My girlfriend jealous of my childhood friend." Jiro said as he laughed."I can have her if I want to,but I did not choose her,I want you.I choose you Hebe,always remember that."

"Really ? You love only me?" Hebe asked.

"Of course,I waited for you for years.And I don't mind waiting a few more years,as long as I will have you in the end." Jiro said,hugging her.I think I have to introduce you to my parents,so they stop shoving Tiffany on my face.And I know once they met you and get to know you,they will love as much as I do"

"I hope so." Hebe said.

"Uhmmm my stomach is growling...I think we should have lunch now." Jiro sad as he took Hebe's hand.