Chapter 11

WITH YOU {Completed}
As Jiro and Hebe kissed,Tiffany came and saw them together.The surprise and the pain can be seen on her face,as Hebe look at her.

"I am sorry,I should have not come." she said and with that she left.

Hebe was so surprised and looked at Jiro with a question in her eyes.It is pretty obvious that there is a relationship that exist between the two of them,and it hurts Hebe to learned that Jiro have a relationship while she waited for him all this time.

"I have to go,you have to talk to your girlfriend." as the tears in her eyes is threatening to fall."I am sorry,if I caused you any trouble."

"No Hebe,she is not my girlfriend,and we have no relationship whatsoever except as a childhood friend.We grew up together but she is not my girlfriend." Jiro said."Why do you think,I have been looking for you? Because you are the one that I love."

"You really mean that,she is not your girlfriend?But she looked so hurt." Hebe said"She obviously like you."

"Tiffany thought that we are going to end up with each other,not because we love each other,but because of our family relations.But we can never be.I don't love her,because it is you that I love." Jiro said.

"Are you sure?You know I have love you.I always love you Jiro,even when you went away.I kept your promise in my heart,because I love you." Hebe said.

"I am so sorry for leaving you,but it can't be help.But please believe me,you are the only one in my heart after all this time.I really do love you." Jiro said with a smile.
"And I miss you a lot.Look at you,you have grown.You have grown to be a beautiful lady ." as he put his arms around her.

Hebe smiled at him,as she took comfort in his embrace.She never knew that she will meet him today.She never knew...

"Wait,and the reason that I am here is for a job.I really need a job.And what are you doing here,you are not the Mr Wang,the president are you." Hebe asked.

"I am the acting president for now,for my Father is not well,so I have to take over the company." Jiro said.

"Do you know,that it was me?" Hebe asked.

"Yes,I knew that it was you,I saw you when you applied but I was too late to catch you." Jiro asked."I went back to your old place and you moved already?"

"Yes,we moved a little farther,because my father have to move to another job,and now,he is sick,so I have to find a job to help my Mom." Hebe said.

"Are you not going to school anymore?" Jiro asked.

"Yes,I am,but I really need a job."Hebe said."I can't impose to them anymore."

"If its a job you need,I can secure a post..." Jiro said.

"But you don't have to do anything extra,if you have no opening or...it is alright,I can find something else." Hebe said.

"No,no,I have to check with personnel,I am sure we have something for you." Jiro said."Do you still have class today?"

"Why?,I don't have anymore class today." Hebe asked.

"We need a lot of catching up to do.I want to know what have you been doing.How about a dinner with your boyfriend today,right now?" Jiro asked.

Hebe blushed,at his words,now he is her boyfriend,and her heart was screaming with joy.She belonged to him,as she dreamed about it,a thousand of times.

"Sure,I would love to have dinner with my boyfriend." Hebe said as she smiled at him.Jiro came to her once more as he hold her once more and kissed her lips,and this time,there will be no interruptions,like before.Now is the time,for both of them,as Jiro came to Hebe and possessed her lips and as she yielded to his every demands.She didn't know that kissing a guy can be such fulfilling and so heavenly .She have dreamed of this and dreamed of this a hundred of times,but after a while,Jiro will be gone in her arms,by the time she wake up.But today,he is still here in her arms,this time it is for real,Jiro is with her,and she hope,it will last forever.....