Chapter 16

WITH YOU {Completed}
The following days that followed have been a busy days for Hebe.Juggling schedules between her studies and her job is not easy.The only consolation is that she get to see Jiro at the end of the day.He would drive her home in the afternoon after work or they would have a dinner together if he is not busy with work.

The only backside in working is less time with her friends to socialize and have fun.And yet they still have to meet Jiro and get to know him in all of this.Ella and Selina started to complain...about this.

"So Hebe can you join us for lunch today?" Ella asked her after their first period.

"Oh Ella I am sorry,I have to go to work after my classes.And me and Jiro will have a late lunch together." Hebe said.

"I guess it is different when your boyfriend is your boss.I should find a job like yours." Ella said.

"It is not easy as you think." Hebe said.

"So when are we going to meet your Prince Charming?" Selina asked."You have been going out for months now and you have not introduce him to us."

"Ahh,he is quite busy but one of this days,you will get to meet him." Hebe said.

"Is he cute,that is why you don't want us to meet him.You don't want to share him with us?" Selina said teasingly.

Hebe just smiled.."It is not like that.But I am going to ask him one of this day." Hebe said.

"Why do you have to ask?Just bring him over and we'll meet him as simple as that.Do you have to do everything in schedule?" Selina asked.

"Well ,he is quite a busy man and he has a company to run." Hebe said in defense of her boyfriend."I still have problem for he wants me to meet his parents and I don't know if I can still make excuses."

"Why you don't want to meet his parents?" Ella asked.

"I met his Dad once and he looked so powerful and strict.he is very intimidating.I think I'll die if I have to meet his Mom." Hebe said.

"Hebe ,why?" Ella asked.

"I am so scared to meet Jiro's family.They are very respectable and rich while I am just nobody.I am afraid they won't like me at all for Jiro." Hebe said with fear in her eyes and real anxiety can be seen in her face.

"Hebe ,don't be like that.You are somebody special and I am sure Jiro can see that." Ella said putting an arm on her friend,and Selina likewise joined in hugging her.

"Who says you are nobody,you are beautiful,young and smart and with a good heart.And you are special and Jiro think so too." Selina added as they laughed after.

That afternoon at lunch,Jiro brought up again of bringing Hebe to meet his family.

"How about this Saturday Heb?" Jiro asked."Are you free this Saturday?"

"Free for what?" Hebe asked.

"The one that I have been asking you,to meet my parents.I have already told them about you and they want to meet you.My Mom especially,she is excited to meet you." Jiro said.

Hebe's mind went blank of excuses.She panicked at the thought."Ahhh is it convenient to them?" Hebe asked.

"Yes,in fact it is my Mom who suggested to bring you this Saturday for it is timely cause it is my parents wedding anniversary." Jiro said.

"A wedding anniversary?Is there any party and lots of people?" Hebe said as worry can be seen in her face.

"Just close friends and family members."Jiro said,"Why do you looked so worried? It can't be that bad."

"What if your parents don't like me?" Hebe asked."And if I act clumsily.." as she looked at Jiro's eyes in alarmed.

"Even if they don't like you,it's not gonna matter.The important thing is that I love you." Jiro said with a smile as he took her hand in reassurance."But I am sure that you are going to wow them and you are going to win their hearts just like you did to me."

Hebe can only swallow hard....the things she feared most is coming.How did she get involved with this man in the first place,as she looked at him.His world is totally different from the simple world that she moves in.But she loves him,and he loves her,and that's what matter the most....