Chapter 7

I Just Wanna

Amber's POV

"Amber-shi, we'll be on in 10 minutes." said one of the staff.

"Okay, thank you." Another day of filming. Thank you God for giving me a job that I love. It's been a week since I saw Krystal. After the GDA, all of us were back to our usual schedules. Vic unnie is starting her filming for My Sassy Girl 2. Whew I can't wait to see it! Luna on the other hand is also busy with her guesting in radio shows and personal activities. Krystal? Well, we haven't talked again and I believe she's still on her filming. Her drama will air its pilot episode tonight... and I'm not sure if I should see it or not... Can I take it? When I was watching the teaser, I wished my heart was numb that time. It's just a drama but still, she's paired up with a guy, a guy I can never be. I know, no mattter how I try, even though I wear more boyish clothes, and even if I make voice deeper, in her eyes, in everyone's eyes, I'm still a girl.

"Amber-shi, it's time." I looked up and gave the staff a polite nod. Time to work.

 

Krystal's POV, My Lovely Girl location

I'm holding my script but my mind is somewhere else. No, my mind is with Amber, wondering what she's doing. A week has passed but Sulli's words still linger in my head. I wanna talk to Amber but, I'm not sure of what to say. I wanna see her, but does she wanna see me? I don't know what she thinks of me right now. She hasn't contacted me yet. Is she angry? Or is Sulli right, that Amber finally moved on. But it's just a week, can she carry on that quickly? Ah... What should I do?

"You look troubled." 

"Omo! Ah Rain oppa..."

"Why do you look so serious?"

"Uhm... I was just thinking..."

"Seems really deep..."

"Ah... oppa, may I ask you something personal?" He looked at me for a moment.

"Hmm... sure... what is it?"

"What can you say about... love?"

"What?" He asked startled.

"No no... I mean, when you met Tae Hee unnie, were you already sure that you will be happy with her?"

"Oh... that's tough... are you going through something right now?" He asked jokingly.

"Uhm.. no... haha.." I lied. "I'm just curious.."

"Honestly, when we first met, I never thought that she would be my girlfriend..." I looked at him waiting to continue. "We became friends and as time passed by, I got to know her and through that, that's when I knew that I want to take care of her for the rest of my life."

"Ah... wow... it's a beautiful love story. But oppa, how do you know that the love you have is right?"

"What do you mean?" He asked tilting his head slightly.

"Like... sigh... oppa, what is love for you?"

"Love?... this is a hard one... Actually, I don't have a concrete definition for it. For me, love is when you care for someone, when you try to make someone happy, and it doesn't matter if you're the reason or not... you just want them to be happy." I nodded as I understand all the words he's saying.

"Uhm.. oppa... w-what if, it is between two boys o-or two girls... Is it still love?" My heart pounded as he looked at me with surprised eyes. "A-ah... I happen to see a Thai movie, the title is "Yes or No"... and the story is about that."

"Hmm... how did the characters define love there?"

"In the movie, the girl disliked tomboys... but she ended up having one as a roommate... eventually, they got close and fell in love with each other... though the mom opposed, at the end, she still went back to the other girl's arms."

"So... what are they trying to say about love?"

"I think... they're trying to say that... love knows no gender... that no matter who they choose, it's still love, it's still beautiful." I looked at him and smiled a little. "Do you agree with that oppa? Do you really think that love between two people of the same gender can last forever?" He stayed quiet for a moment before answering.

"Yes... I guess I do... Love, is love... no matter what kind it is."

"But... isn't it strange for you?" 

"It is... but... who am I to judge? We are all human... we should accept that we are not the same... Yes... our society doesn't support this kind of relationship... but I, as a person, not as a member of this society, believe that all love is beautiful and we have the right to choose the love we deserve." Rain oppa's words helped sort the things in my mind now. It's good to know that someone has a good opinion about this. "Do you still have questions?" he asked.

"Haha! No more... thank you." He stood up and joined the other actors. Should I give this love a try? 

Our filming continued for a few more hours until it's time for pack up. Our pilot episode will be aired tonight so I called Vic unnie to ask if they are already free. They said they don't have schedule tonight so I suggested that we watch it together. I decided to buy giant muffins and frappes for them. I chose the cheese muffin for Amber, I hope she'll like it. As I parked my car in our garage, I hurriedly went to the dorm to see the girls.

"Unnie~ open the door please!" I called.

"Hello Soojungie~" greeted Luna unnie.

"Soojung-ah, we're so excited to see you first episode!" said Vic unnie.

"Haha, me too! Here, I brought these so we have something to eat while watching." I looked around noticing that Amber isn't here. "Where's Amber unnie?"

"Uhm she had filming today but she said she's on her way home." I secretly smiled because I'll see her. We impatiently waited for my drama while I constantly look at my watch. Why is Amber not here yet? Tsk.

After a few minutes, the door opened and the llama finally came in.

"Oh, all of you are here." She said a little suprised.

"You're in perfect timing, we were all waiting for you." said Vic unnie.

"Why?" 

"Because Soojungie's drama will be aired in a few minutes and all of us will watch it together." said Luna unnie.

"W-what? Us? Together?" She asked confused. What's wrong with her?

"Yeah, c'mon, freshen up quickly and join us."

"B-but.."

"Faster Amber." Vic unnie ordered and Amber went to her room.

 

Amber's POV

What will I do? I just said earlier that I don't think I can watch her drama. How can I escape this? But if I refuse, it would be so rude of me and she'll definitely be offended. Sigh... I guess I don't have a choice but to endure this. I quickly washed up and changed my clothes. While I was drying my hair, I heard Luna's voice calling me.

"Amber unnie, faster! It's starting!" I hurriedly went to the living room. I was looking for a place to sit on but the couch was already occupied by Krystal and Vic unnie. There's a space on the floor below where Krystal is sitting but it would be so awkward for me to sit there. I just sat at corner, so Krystal and I will have a space apart. As I sat, I noticed that she's looking at me. I wonder why.

 

Krystal's POV

Why did she sit over there? I guess she doesn't want to be near me. But, I'm trying to be close to her. I want us to be okay, like how we were before. After having that talk with Rain oppa, I realized that there is nothing wrong if Amber and I would be together. So now, it's my turn to show her that it's okay, she's okay, we're okay. I hope she lets me.

"Am.. Am..." She turned her head towards me. "You could sit here." I whispered as I pointed at the space below me.

"No... it's okay." she refused politely. Fail... what else can I do? Oh, the muffin.

"Hey, I bought this. I don't know what flavor you like nowadays so I just chose cheese." I said as I hand the muffin near her.

"Oh... thanks." 

"And this too." I gave her the frappe and I'm glad she took it. My drama has started and the girls were so focused on it. They were giggling when I tried to run away from the loan sharks chasing me. When my scene with L oppa came, I immediately looked at Amber. Why is her face like that? She looks so serious?

 

Amber's POV

Wow... she really looks pretty. I like it most when she has the close-up shots and I can see every detail of her face. My princess is very beautiful. That's why a lot of guys like her. She can also portray the characters she play really well. I'm so proud. I was already enjoying the drama when.. there it is... her scene with L... Sigh... they look good together. How many minutes more? I want this drama to end already. Tomorrow, it will air again, and I'll make sure that I won't be here. Why is this so hard to endure? When the episode ended, Vic unnie and Luna  immediately complimented her. 

"Wow Soojungie! You're really good!" said Luna.

"Yeah! Keep it up!" After that, the two said their good nights and went to their rooms to rest. Krystal suddenly turned around and talked to me.

"How was it?"

"Uhm.. the story is great." I said and gave out a smile.

"How about my acting? Was it okay?"

"Uh.. of course! You did really well... Good job." I said and patted her shoulder lightly. "Uhm... I'll just take a walk." I said as I grab the door knob.

"Can I come with you?" I stopped on my tracks and looked at her. Did I hear her right? She was just staring at me waiting for my reply.

"S-sure." 

 

 

Author's note: Hmm... here I am again... not sure if this has sense or not... so... was this chapter okay? What do you think? please comment <3 it helps a lot...