Chapter 10

I Just Wanna

Krystal's POV

Hmm... I can't stop smiling right now. She watched it! Hihi... Uhm.. Wait... don't be so obvious Krystal Jung.

To: Stupid Amber

         Oh... you watched it? Luna unnie said you were out with your friends.

From: Stupid Amber

         Uhm yeah but I was so interested about the story. Good thing it was already uploaded on YouTube. :)

To: Stupid Amber

         Ah... So... will you watch the episodes next week?

From: Stupid Amber

         Of course! I want to know what will happen to Hyun Wook and Sena. Haha!

To: Stupid Amber

         Haha! You're that excited?

From: Stupid Amber

         Yup! :P

I'm lucky that I'm alone in my room now because I look like an idiot smiling at my phone. Our conversation is senseless but every word she sends me make my heart swell up. I missed having conversations like this with her. We continued exchanging messages until both of us were already sleepy.

From: Stupid Amber

         Hey Krysal Jung, I think it's time for us to sleep...

 

Sigh... I still want to talk to her but my eyes can't stay open anymore...

To: Stupid Amber

         Yeah... Let's continue talking tomorrow?

From: Stupid Amber

         Sure. Good night and sweet dreams to you Yoon Sena. Haha!

To: Stupid Amber

         Hahaha! Good night!

 

After sending my reply, I closed my eyes with this silly smile on my face. It's really a good night. <3

 

Next Day

I was already awake but I'm still lying in bed. I kept re-reading our conversations last night and I'm wearing this silly smile again.

*knock knock* 

"Soojungie? Your manager is waiting for you outside..." I face-palmed myself. I forgot! I have schedule today!!! I quickly jumped out of my bed and head to the bathroom.

"Mom, please tell manager oppa I'll be ready in a few minutes!" I shouted and closed the door. Oh my god I need to move fast. I can't be late for filming, it would be so embarrassing! I hurriedly showered and dressed up. After that, I bid my mom good bye and rode the van. It's your fault Amber! I said to myself with a grin.

 

Amber's POV

"This is the Global Request Show, A Song For You!" 

"We're having a good weather here today in Gwanghamun, don't you think?"

"Yeah Kangin oppa, it's perfect for our guests for today's show!" I said.

"Well Sungjae, please introduce our guests today."

"Yes. Our guests for today are known as goddesses! They are very close to Japan now because of their debut song there. Ladies and gentlemen, let's all welcome, KARA!"

"Hello everyone, we're KARA." The girls bowed to the audience and all of us went to our next location to start the show. We interviewed the girls and they answered the fans' request. Then there was an interesting video letter. The guy is from Hawaii and he played KARA's song with his guitar. And for his mission game, he asked the girls to play the Shake It Shake it game where post-its will be stuck anywhere on your body and you have to remove it by shaking. So as always, it is MCs vs guests. So the first round was me and Hara unnie, then it was Sungjae and Seungyeon unnie. For the final round, it was me and Kangin oppa vs Gyuri unnie and Youngji. As I was shaking, I kicked so hard that my shoe flew towards the camera. It was so embarrassing but fortunately none of the girls nor the boys noticed it. Haha. Anyway, our team lost so the girls enjoyed the dessert set our staff have prepared. After the final request, it was time to say good bye to KARA. 

I really love doing this show because I can be myself with these people. I can be goofy, and our guests appreciate me. After filming, I gave the KARA members a hug and bid them good bye. My work is done for the day so I can have a rest at the dorm. I don't feel like going out tonight, I wanna be with my members. Hmm.. last night, Krystal and I spent time sending messages. We haven't done that in a long time so I felt happy. Truly, we're getting back to normal. This is how we started. When we were still trainees, I couldn't speak Korean yet so she was the only one I could speak comfortably with since she's fluent in English. She also helped me with my Korean that's why I got her accent. The reason why we're always seated or standing next to each other during interviews is because she acts as my translator whenever I can't understand or get confused with the questions because unlike in other countries, Korea loves their language so much so foreigners should be the one adjusting to their language and culture. So I'm very thankful to Krystal for all the help she gave me. Maybe that's one of the reasons why I fell for her. She might be cold, but deep down, she's really kind and helpful. That's also the reason why I still want to save our friendship, because I can't lose her in my life. We've been through a lot and I don't want it to end just because I fell in love with her. I hope I can see her tonight. I want to know if I have really moved on. If I see her and didn't feel any spark in my chest, then that means, my heart has finally forgotten her. I mean, my love for her had already changed and that's good.

When I arrived at the dorm, I decided to cook something for my members. All of us were busy lately and when I don't have schedule, I hang out with my friends so I barely had time to talk with Luna and Vic unnie. I searched the fridge for something I can cook and I saw some sweet potatoes. Hmm... I'm not a good cook so I just want to make something that I can... sweet potato fries? I think I can do that. I searched on the internet on how to cook them. Sorry, I know some of you might think that this is so easy but not for me. Hihi... I have already cooked them a few years ago but it was a failure because they were slightly burnt. At that time, I was so proud of myself that I bragged to Krystal about it. She said I should take a picture and upload it on my me2day and so I did. However, I didn't have any idea on how ugly it looked that it was so unrecognizable so during an interview, the MC asked me about that and I was so shy but it was okay, it's still my creation. Haha! So I want it to be delicious this time. It says on the internet that it's good to boil it first before frying so it is crispy on the outside but soft on the inside. I got a pot and filled it with water, then put the washed "goguma" in it. It would probably take a few minutes for it to soften. I decided to turn on my speaker and put in some music. I have the dorm to myself so I can dance like a mad man here. The root crops finally softened and I cut them in wedges and fried them. I then sprinkled some salt and some sugar to add flavor. I was so excited to taste it! I got a piece and put it in my mouth. I nodded while chewing it feeling satisfied on my dish. I wanna brag about it again so I dialed Vic unnie's number.

*phone ringing*

"Hello?"

'Vic unnie, what time will you come home?" I asked excitedly.

"We're almost done shopping, I'm with Luna."

"Really? Perfect! Please come home quickly!"

"Why?"

"Because I cooked some sweet potato fries and I want to eat them with you guys!"

"Really? What color are they?"

"Uhm... brown.."

"Dark brown?"

"Hahaha! Golden brown!"

"Hahahaha! Alright, we'll be there in 30 minutes." After the call, I went to my room for a shower. But wait, what time will Krystal come home? Hmm...

To: Princess Krystal

         Hey, what time will you finish filming today? Would you like to hang out here at the dorm later?

 

She can't reply now I think... I'll take a shower first.

 

Krystal's POV

Filming finished earlier than expected because of the rain. Hmm... I wonder what the girls are doing..

*phone beeped*

From: Stupid Amber

         Hey, what time will you finish filming today? Would you like to hang out here at the dorm later?

 

Here I am again with my idiotic smile. I hurriedly typed my message and hit send. Yehey! I will see her again tonight! I guess my Friday night won't be boring after all. When I reached the house, I thanked my manager and went inside quickly to freshen up. What will we do tonight? After my shower, I dressed up not forgetting to put on perfume just to make myself extra fragrant. I opened the door and saw the unnies and Amber eating at the dining area.

"Hi~ What are you guys eating?" I asked as I stand across Amber so I can see her face.

"Soojung-ah, we're eating sweet potato fries. Amber unnie cooked them." said Luna unnie which made me glance at Amber. I looked at the fries on the plate. Hmm... it doesn't look burnt. Impressive...

"Don't worry Soojungie, it's edible this time."

"Yah unnie! Of course it's edible!" Amber defended. I chuckle before taking a bite. 

"So... how was it Krystal?" asked Amber.

"It's... surprisingly delicious..." I said as I took another bite. Wow... My Amber can cook now... Wait, my Amber? My thoughts shocked me that I felt my face blush as Amber looked at me. I can call her mine right? At least secretly. I looked at her while she sat in front of the TV dock while rummaging the DVD case.

"Hey girls, what do you want to watch? It's Friday so Ddyooddungie's drama won't be aired." she said as she shuffled the DVDs. I  tried suppress my smile when she mentioned my name but I can't. 

"Soojungie, why are you smiling like that?" Vic unnie just came out of nowhere. I was so shocked that I stuttered. Argh they caught me again.

"N-nothing..."

"You're getting stranger by the day." she said as she gathered the plates and went to the kitchen. I escaped the situation and went to the living room where Amber and Luna unnie are.

"Uhm... can we watch a romantic one?" asked Luna unnie.

"Okay but which one?" asked Amber.

"Anything you like... you decide." Amber noticed  me standing next to her.

"Hey Krystal, what should we watch?" 

"Uhm... how about this one?" Amber looked at where I was pointing at and smiled.

"The Fault in Our Stars, I think this is good." I smiled because she agreed with me. We happily took our seats, Vic unnie and I are on the couch while Amber and Luna unnie are on the floor. I was extra happy when Amber sat on the space below me. How can I focus on the movie if she's this close to me? <3

 

 

Author's note: So... comment your thoughts about this and thank you for those who are giving suggestions about this story. i really appreciate them :) I hope you'll enjoy this chap ^^ I'll correct the errors later if there are any. <3