Chapter 14

I Just Wanna

Amber's POV 

I felt her lips on mine. It was like lightning, so sudden, yet electrifying. I didn't even had the chance to close my eyes. I watched her as she pulled away to see my face. We just stared at each other. I was so surprised with what she did that I wasn't able to speak. And I don't know what to feel either. Should I be happy that she kissed me? Or did she really want to kiss me? Why did she kiss me? 

"Please say something." she broke the silence with her eyes focused on me. 

"W-why did you do that?" I asked. "Why did you kiss me?" I asked because I really don't know why.

"You said... I made you confused... so I kissed you... because that's the quickest way to express what I feel..." I analyzed the words she was saying... To express what she feels?

"Why? What do you feel?" My heart pounded as I asked her. These are the anwers I've been wanting to know.

"Amber... when we had that talk that night, I regretted everything the moment you walked in your room. And since that day, I've wished I never did that... I wished I didn't get scared... I wished I had just stayed with you..."

"Then why did you say that?" 

"Because... I can't accept that I'm falling in love with you..." What she said made my heart stop.

"W-what? Y-you were falling in love with me?"

 

Krystal's POV

Whew... I can't believe I'll be saying all of this. Here it goes.

"Y-yes... but I was afraid... because this love... this love... is so special that it's so hard to accept... Then... that night, I recalled every moment I had with you... and I can't remember a sad day when I was with you. The next day... when we had the fan signing event in Daegu, when you were so far from me, I wanted to run to you... because I already missed you. The farther I was from you, the more I fell in love with you... Do you know how many times you made me feel nervous?" I asked with a chuckle to lessen the tension. "Yes... you make me nervous all the time... You make me nervous when you smile, when you laugh, and when you look at me like that, I think my heart would explode anytime." I smiled as I finished talking.

"So should I stop looking at you?" she said jokingly.

"No... please don't." She smiled more.

"This love... is so hard to accept... but we both feel it, don't we?" she said without removing her eyes from mine. I nodded shyly. "Come with me." she said reaching her hand out.

"Where?"

"Just." she said giving an assuring smile. What are you planning to do Amber Liu? I took her hand and we started walking. I occassionally glance at our hands. It feels so right. Should I intertwine our fingers? But I'm shy. Funny, I just kissed her a while ago but I feel shy to intertwine our fingers? Weird, Soojung, weird. Then I saw her looking at me from the corner of my eye.

"Why?" I asked.

"Nothing." she answered but with a happy tone.

"Why do you always say nothing? Say what you feel.."

"Because I'm not good with words... that's why I always say that.."

"Then how will I understand you?"

"Hmm... like this.." She suddenly stopped walking then pulled me lightly which made me stop too. She held our joined hands up, intertwined our fingers, leaned towards me and kissed my forehead. Her kiss lasted for a few seconds.

"Okay?" she asked as she pulled away. 

"Okay." I answered with my lips curved up. 

"Good. Let's go." She held my hand tighter as we continued walking. I can't stop smiling. A few minutes passed but I still don't know where we're heading.

"Where exactly are we going?"

"Just wait a little longer... we're almost there.." I just nodded. We were both silent, but it wasn't awkward. I love the feeling of her hand in mine. It's like having two matching puzzle pieces, they fit perfectly. Later on, I saw something glimmering on the side of the rode.

"What is that?" I said as I stare at the side. 

"Only a few steps more... and... we're here." said Amber while looking straight in front.

"Are we... at Han River?" I said while looking around. It's a little late so there aren't any people here anymore.

"Yup!" she answered.

"What are we doing here?"

"A few months ago, just after we had that talk, Min and Ailee brought me here to skateboard. Then we went stargazing... while I was watching the stars, I wanted to make a wish... but then I thought, why should I bother making one... when I know even a million stars won't make it come true." she said looking at the sky without letting go of my hand.

"Why? What was your wish?"

"To have you." she answered shortly but with pain in her voice. "At that time, I was praying for a star... just one star... to grant my wish..." While she was talking, my heart started to ache... How can I do this to her?

"Am... I'm sorry..." How can I hurt her like this? I knew what I did was rough but hearing it from her made me so guilty that I can't look at her anymore. "I'm really sorry Amber... " She let go of my hand. I thought she's going to leave but I felt her hands on the side of my face making me look at her.

"But you are here right now... so I guess... a star gave me my wish, right?" I already felt tears forming from my eyes. Amber... I nodded before wrapping my arms around her waist. Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Hey... why are you crying?" she asked trying to pull away but I just hugged her tighter. "Hey... Krystal..." 

"Am..."

"Mmm?" I don't have anything to say... I just want to call her name, making her feel that I want her here with me. We stayed like that for a while. I still feel so guilty that all I can think of is to hug her... hoping it could take all the pain in her heart away.

 

Amber's POV

We've been in this position for a while now but Krystal doesn't want to let go yet. We waited until she calmed down. When I heard light sniffing sounds, I tried to pull away.

"Hey... are you okay now?" I asked as I take a look at her face. "Why did you cry?"

"Because I hurt you."

"But I'm okay now."

"I still feel guilty... I was the reason for your pain."

"No more... no more pain..." I said showing a smile. "I'm really okay now..." I wiped the tears on her cheeks. "I know... Ailee and Min told me to do this before." I held her hand and led her to the river bank. "Shout."

"Shout?"

"Yes... shout what you feel."

"Huh?"

"Like this. I AM SO HAPPY TODAY!!!" I shouted which made her startled. "Now you."

"Okay.." She took a deep breath. "I AM SO HAPPY TODAY, TOO!!!" 

"Good... go on... shout anything you want. It will make you feel better after."

 

Krystal's POV

I stared at the river, though I can't see it clearly, I know that the water is flowing, same with my feelings for Amber. I made my feeling for her stop because of fear. But we are together, no need to be scared. 

"I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW THAT I AM IN LOVE WITH A GIRL! YES, WITH A GIRL. SHE IS THE MOST AMAZING GIRL I HAVE EVER MET. SHE IS FUNNY, CARING, PROTECTIVE, LOVING... SHE ISN'T A PERFECT PERSON, BUT SHE IS THE PERFECT ONE FOR ME. I LOVE HER, I LOVE HER SO MUCH. I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHERS MIGHT SAY, I DON'T CARE IF THIS IS NOT ACCEPTED HERE. I MADE A MISTAKE ONCE, I PUSHED HER AWAY BECAUSE I WAS SCARED. BUT I REALIZED THAT IF I WON'T BE BRAVE, I WILL LOSE HER. I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HER IN MY LIFE... SO... EVERYONE, I LOVE YOU AMBER LIU!!!" After shouting, I looked at the girl beside me. She was smiling with her teary eyes. She then put her hands on the side of and shouted.

"I LOVE YOU TOO KRYSTAL JUNG!!!" She looked at me with her arms open, and I gladly embraced her. 

"I love you Amber...." I whispered.

"I love you Krystal..."

Amber and I decided to lay on the grass and enjoy our time together.

"I think we better call Sulli.." I said as I played with her right hand.

"Why?"

"Because she knows about us..."

"What?"

"Hihi... she's my bestfriend, remember?"

"Oh man..." I took out my phone and dialed Sulli's number.

"Hey..."

"Soojungie, what happened?" she asked worriedly.

"You should be proud of me.."

"Why? What did you do?"

"I kissed her.." I said giggling.

"What?!" I laughed at her reaction. I can already imagine what she looks like right now. "So... what did she say?"

"Why don't you ask her yourself?"

"Huh?" I then put the phone on loud speaker.

"Hey Ssul~"

"Hyung?"

"Haha! Yeah.."

"Ooohh... So Kryber couple finally became real.... Congratulations!!! Hey Soojungie, you should buy something for me... I helped you!"

"Hahaha! Okay okay.. what do you want??"

"Wait, what do you mean you helped her?" Amber asked while looking at me. I gave her a wide grin.

"Yah hyung... all those sweet moments earlier, were because of me!"

"Okay.. thank you Ssul.. bye bye... I'll just send you cupcakes... bye love you!" I said and ended the call. 

"What was that all about?" Amber asked again obviously confused with the conversation.

"Nothing~"

"Hmm... so you're planning your sweet moments with me?" she asked teasingly.

"Yes... because it's so hard to get your attention.." I said while fixing her hair.

"You have my full attention now..." she said with her eyes locked on mine.

 

Amber's POV

I can't believe this, she is here with me. So... all the pain was worth it after all. Now I understand why we had to go through all that, to have some realizations, and to have more courage to face everything. I've never thought this day would come, when the girl i've been in love with will say she loves me too. It was just a dream, a wish, a miracle, then... here she is... right in front of me.

"What are you thinking? And please don't say nothing..." she said which made me chuckle.

"Do you know, our song Goodbye Summer? I wrote that, right?" she nodded. "What was the song all about?"

"Hmm... two people in love... but needs to be separated.."

"Correct... I also wrote an English version for that.. but I didn't want to release it.."

"Why not?"

"Because it was about you... because at that time, I was sure, that you and I were impossible... that's why the title is I Just Wanna... I wanted to love you, but I know, I shouldn't. But today, you're here, I'm here, we had this time for us... should we take it?"

"Yes... we should."

"So... can we finally tell ourselves... that Kryber is real?" I said while giggling.

"Yes.. Kryber is definitely real... Haha!"

"Alright, come on princess, let's walk home." I said as I pull her up.

 

Krystal's POV

I took her hand as we walked home. So overwhelming. Sulli was right, all I needed was courage. Why should I care about other people? We are responsible for our own happiness. Being sad is a choice, so you decide where you want. And yes, love is beautiful, no matter what kind it is. 

"Here we are." I heard Amber say. We are now in front of my house. "Go in now..." she said.

"Okay.." I said and started walking. Before I entered the door, I turned around and looked at her.

"Hey Stupid... I love you.." I said trying to make my heart not to flutter so much.

"I love you too princess." 

 

THE END

 

 

Author's note: We finally reached the end of our story. Yes... this is the last chapter. Sorry if it ended this way... I'm not good with endings... And I also want to thank everyone who subscribed and supported this fan fic... I never thought this story would have so much positive feedbacks... Thank you thank you thank you! I hope you guys will still support my other ongoing fic and my future fics. Thank you and I love you guys!!!