Let's Dance

Blinded By Your Love

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

This feels so weird. Chanyeol has never really danced like this with anyone before, but everything is going fine. Baekhyun truly trusts him and he follows every move Chanyeol does. They carefully moves through the room, slowly but safely. Chanyeol makes sure to not step on Baekhyun's feet and Baekhyun seem to do the same, though without seeing.

The calm music echoes through the room and Chanyeol leads Baekhyun around the room with gentle moves. Chanyeol can see how a smile grows on Baekhyun's lips as the boy follows Chanyeol. Chanyeol starts smiling as well by now, after all he's having fun with Baekhyun.

But as the clumsy idiot he is, he finally trips and Baekhyun follows him. They both laugh as they lay on the floor as the music keeps playing. Chanyeol managed to protect Baekhyun from getting hurt when they tripped, but he can't help but to laugh. Baekhyun laughs as well as they just lay there on the floor together.

 

Chanyeol... You're a great dancer...”
“It was my first time...”
“Haha, mine as well.”
“Liar, you have definitely danced before. I have never seen someone dance like you do.”
“I-I haven't really danced with anyone before... But I used to dance around on my own to slow music like this...”

 

Baekhyun is blushing a little while one of his hands search for Chanyeol's body. Baekhyun accidentally finds Chanyeol's chest as he hurries to jerk his hand away. Now he's even more embarrassed. Chanyeol chuckles as he carefully grabs Baekhyun's hand and puts it back onto his chest.

 

Don't be afraid to touch me Baekhyun, after all this is your way to see me.”
“D-Don't you think... it's weird?”
“Not at all.”
“But... Isn't it weird that another guy like me... is touching you like this?”
“Why would it be weird? We're-”
“Friends... I know...”
“I wasn't going to say that.”
“N-Not?”
“No, I was going to say we're really close. You and I, we're not like normal friends you know.”
“Y-You think so too? O-Or are you joking with me?”
“I'm serious Baekhyun. We're... not like others.”

 

Chanyeol feels how he begins to blush slightly. Oh god, he's acting totally awkward right now! But on the other hand, it's probably about time to tell Baekhyun how he feels. He can't go around and act like he doesn't feel anything special towards Baekhyun. It's better to let him know about how he actually feels.

 

Baekhyun... I... I don't think we're just friends...”
“C-Chanyeol, w-wait a little.”

 

Baekhyun hurries to sit up and Chanyeol sits up as well. Baekhyun then grabs Chanyeol's hands as he lets his hands slowly slid up for Chanyeol's arms. It feels weird, kind of strange but good. Chanyeol thinks Baekhyun's touch is so soft and gentle, like no one else can be.

 

Baekhyun, what are you-?”
“Wait I said.”

 

Baekhyun's hands travels up for Chanyeol's arms and then to his shoulder and slowly to his neck. Chanyeol feels a little more nervous by now as Baekhyun's soft hands touches him gently until they stop at Chanyeol's cheek. Baekhyun then holds Chanyeol's head and nods slowly.

 

Okay, now I know you're actually looking at me.”
“I have been looking at you all this time-”
“I-I just wanted to make sure that you're talking to me.”
“Hahaha, I will look at you all the time, I promise.”
“You better do.”

 

Baekhyun let his hands drop down from Chanyeol's cheeks and then down to his own lap as he stares down at the floor and waits patiently for Chanyeol to continue. Chanyeol clears his throat as he tries to remember where he stopped.

 

Anyway... Baekhyun, what I was trying to say earlier is-”
“W-Wait...”
“Again? I promise Baekhyun, I'm looking at you.”
“C-Can't we... just dance for now?”
“Are you... scared to hear what I'm trying to say?”
“Mm... A little... B-But I just want to dance...”

 

Chanyeol holds in a sigh as he decides to go with Baekhyun's flow. He can't force Baekhyun to listen to him, but he can decide if he wants to dance with him again or not. Maybe it's a better idea to just dance for now and wait with this until later?

 

Okay, let's dance. Come here, I will help you up.”

 

Chanyeol helps Baekhyun up of the floor as they get back to their dance positions. Then Chanyeol slowly begins to move again and Baekhyun follows him. This time it feels like they both are much closer than what they were before. Chanyeol isn't sure why, but it feels like Baekhyun understands his feelings but he's too afraid to hear the truth. Or maybe Baekhyun thinks that Chanyeol will say something different?

Chanyeol leads Baekhyun through the smooth music as he lets his grip around Baekhyun's waist tighten a little. He wants Baekhyun closer to him. He wants to feel Baekhyun's warmth and his touch. He wants Baekhyun all to himself. He doesn't want anyone else to touch Baekhyun like this. He just wants Baekhyun to be his and his only. Not as a toy or as an object, but to not share Baekhyun's love and touch with anyone else.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Chanyeol... Aren't you hungry?”
“Mm... Are you?”
“Mm... We should eat.”

 

Chanyeol nods as he slowly lets go of Baekhyun and turns off the music. They have danced for quite a while, but now they both feels hungry. Baekhyun feels a little awkward with Chanyeol at the moment after he stopped the giant from telling him something he's not sure if he wants to hear. To be honest, Baekhyun is scared that Chanyeol will tell him that they're not even close to being friends anymore. That they should just... leave each other alone.

Chanyeol gently grabs one of Baekhyun's hands again as they begin to walk towards the kitchen to find something to eat. Baekhyun wonders if Chanyeol feels bothered by him being here: after all he has the whole house for himself the whole weekend. Wouldn't he like to invite someone else over? Maybe a girl?

 

Hey Chanyeol... How does it feel to have the whole house for yourself?”
“It feels great, but at the same time it will be lonely if you leave.”
“W-Wouldn't you like to invite someone else over than just me?”
“Not really. Maybe Kai and Kyungsoo and Suho and Sehun, but no one else.”
“Really? Not even... a girl?”
“Not even a girl, because I don't like girls.”
“Not? Didn't you like your sister?”
“She's different from other girls Baekhyun. She's my sister after all.”
“That's true...”

 

Chanyeol chuckles a little as he finally lets go of Baekhyun's hand as they stop. They're in the kitchen now. Chanyeol begins to look around for food right away as Baekhyun carefully finds his way over to a chair where he can sit down and wait for a while. After all, he can't really help Chanyeol with anything, even though he would love to help him.

 

What do you want to eat? Maybe something with pasta or do you prefer rice?”
“Anything is fine, you know that.”
“I got some frozen pizza if you would like some.”
“Sure, sounds good.”

 

Baekhyun sits silently on the chair as he begins to think back at the dancing. Chanyeol moved so gently and carefully, like he danced with thin glass. He danced like he was afraid to break Baekhyun. Chanyeol begins to prepare the pizza while Baekhyun kicks his legs into the air, but he makes sure to not accidentally kick something or Chanyeol who walks around in the kitchen.

 

So Baekhyun: do you have a lot of homework?”
“No, not really. We finished everything yesterday, so I'm fine. Do you have a lot of homework?”
“No, not what I know at least.”
“Are you sure? I can leave early if you don't want me here.”
“Actually... I would rather have you stay here with me for as long as possible.”
“R-Really?”
“Yeah, I would love some company.”
“I-If I'm not bothering you or being in the way, then I don't mind staying for a while.”
“Do you have your medicine with you?”
“Ah yes, in my bag. I always has it with me, just in case something would happen.”
“Then can you stay and sleepover? I mean, do you want to stay and sleepover?”
“Y-Yes, I would love to! I mean, i-if you don't think I'm in the way...”
“Oh Baekhyun, how many times do I have to tell you? Hahaha, you're so cute and kind Baekhyun-ah. But I have told you over and over again, I don't mind you being around me. If I wouldn't like you, I wouldn't hangout with you.”
“Y-You're right, I'm just... a little scared that you suddenly wouldn't want to be with me anymore.”
“Don't be silly, I want to be with you.”

 

Baekhyun smiles a little shyly as he kicks his legs into the air a little more. Some of his doubts has finally disappear inside of him as he closes his eyes. He's actually quite happy now when he knows that Chanyeol doesn't hate him or dislikes him. He knows that Chanyeol still likes him somehow and he even asked if Baekhyun could sleepover.

 

***

 

Delicious! Thank you for the food!”
“Haha, you always become so cute whenever you have eaten.”
“Well I must make you want to feed me more food more often, that's why.”
“Hahaha, well I don't mind feeding you if you look this cute all the time.”

 

Baekhyun laughs a little as he leans his head against Chanyeol's shoulder. He's the perfect person to lean against. He's not too tall or too short, he just perfect. Chanyeol gently put his arm around Baekhyun's shoulders and then lets out a small sigh.

 

Are you tired Chanyeol? If you are, we can go to bed-”
“No, I'm not that tired. I was just sighing a little.”
“Uhm... I know I'm really annoying when I ask this much but... Why were you sighing?”
“Well... It's kind of awkward...”
“Tell me, please. I can't read your mind, so you have to tell me.”
“Well... I thought about... how soft your hands were before... When you... touched me.”

 

Baekhyun feels how his cheeks redden fast and Chanyeol is probably as embarrassed as him. Baekhyun hurries to look away, but he's pretty sure that Chanyeol has already seen his embarrassed face. It doesn't matter though, all Baekhyun can actually think about is how embarrassing he can be and what foolish things he does from time to time. Like suddenly touching Chanyeol like he did earlier today.

 

S-Sorry about that... I-I didn't really think back then-”
“It wasn't that bad you know... It was kind of... nice.”
“R-Really?”
“Mm... You're so gentle when you touch things. I haven't thought about it until now, but you touch everything as carefully and softly as possible. When you grab my hand, you touch it like it will break any second if you are to harsh or rough.”
“B-But I'm just afraid to break something...”
“You can't break a human hand.”
“That's true...”

 

Baekhyun blushes again as Chanyeol chuckles, but then he lets one of his hands carefully Baekhyun's arm and then slowly move up towards Baekhyun's shoulders and then his neck. Baekhyun knows what Chanyeol is doing, he's doing the same thing that Baekhyun did to him earlier today. Chanyeol's hand is so warm and soft, it's almost a little scary how perfect it feels. But it feels kind of good. Is this how Chanyeol felt earlier when Baekhyun touched him?

 

You're much gentler though, I can't be that gentle.”
“It feels... kind of good.”
“I know right? Hahaha, I told you that.”
“Chanyeol... You have really strong arms... I didn't know that before.”
“You felt them, right? I told you, your hands are your eyes now. You have to feel on the things you want to see and to know how they are like. How else are you supposed to know what everything looks like?”
“Well... That's true... But... I thought you would get mad if I even dared to touch you like that... I'm sorry, I should have asked for permission.”
“No, I don't mind you touching me. Come here, you can come and have a real look if you would like.”
“A-Are you sure? I-I might touch you wrongly a-and I don't want to make you mad-”
“Baekhyun, I'm very well aware of that. Yet I want you to take a real good look at me.”

 

Baekhyun feels like a fool and he's blushing like one as well, but he can't help to feel a little thrilled. He will be able to touch Chanyeol and Chanyeol said it himself. Baekhyun feels something tickling inside of as Chanyeol gently grabs Baekhyun's arms and pulls him closer. Baekhyun blushes even more when he feels how he gets pulled onto Chanyeol's lap, but he doesn't struggle against the giant.

 

There you go, now you can do whatever you want. Go ahead, take a good look at me.”
“A-Are you sure? I-I mean... Isn't that... kind of...”
“Baekhyun... Do you want me to start?”
“H-Huh?”
“Do you mind if I check out your arms a little?”
“I-I don't really mind...”
“Okay, I will start then.”

 

Chanyeol gently puts his hands against Baekhyun's arms as he uses his fingers to feel his way up to Baekhyun's shoulders. He takes his time to feel Baekhyun's arms and he doesn't seem to think it's weird. When he finally reaches Baekhyun's shoulders, he stops as he finally opens his mouth again.

 

Do you understand now? It's not a bad thing, it doesn't feel that weird. So you can go ahead and touch anything you would like.”
“Are you... sure about that?”
“I'm really sure about that.”

 

Baekhyun feels how he hesitates before he slowly lifts his right hand to touch the first thing he meets. Baekhyun's hand meets Chanyeol's chest as he gulps a little nervously and impressed: he's so strong! Baekhyun tries to not look too impressed as he slowly slides his hand over Chanyeol's chest, even though he's blushing like a fool. Kya, Chanyeol is really fit! He got some really nice muscles all over his chest!

Baekhyun carefully let's his fingers follow the muscles under Chanyeol's shirt until he finally meets Chanyeol's stomach. There he stops as he tries to not blush even more than what he's already doing. This is so awkward, but Baekhyun is really curious. He wants to know how Chanyeol looks like so badly, he can't even stop himself from wanting to touch him.

Baekhyun gently lifts his hand and moves it up to Chanyeol's strong shoulders. They're so soft to lean against, yet so strong and... y... Baekhyun fights the urge to bite his lower lip as he moves his hand carefully towards Chanyeol's neck. His fingers then gently slides up for Chanyeol's neck and throat as he finds Chanyeol's big Adam's apple. Baekhyun wants to gasp as impressed he gets when he finds it: it's quite big!

 

Haha, you look very impressed Baekhyun-ah.”

 

Baekhyun feels how he gets pulled back to the reality as he drops his hands fast to his own lap. He's blushing like a fool and he knows that Chanyeol can see him blush and look embarrassed without the slightest problem. Chanyeol chuckles as his hands suddenly grabs Baekhyun's waist gently. His fingers plays softly against Baekhyun's waists as Baekhyun holds his head low to not show Chanyeol his hot and red face.

 

Baekhyun-ah... Do you want to take another look at me?”

 

Chanyeol asks with a soft and very deep voice. Baekhyun blushes even more, but he really wants to know how Chanyeol looks like. He wants to be able to picture Chanyeol better than what he already does. He wants to touch him more, but then he might step over the friendly line. It's not right for him to touch Chanyeol when he has such deep feelings for him.

 

I-I think that's enough...”
“Yah, you never took a look at my face.”
“I-I know... I-I just... don't think that... I should do this anymore...”
“What do you mean? You're just taking a look at me, that's all.”
“But still...”

 

Baekhyun feels how his stomach twists a little as he tries to not sigh. He wants to get off Chanyeol's lap now and do something else, but Chanyeol is still holding onto his waist with his warm hands. It feels so freaking good, but at the same time it hurts. Chanyeol might not even like Baekhyun back. Baekhyun might have a one-sided love here and all he can do about it is to keep trying to be Chanyeol's friend.

 

Aish, you're too shy sometimes.”

 

Baekhyun feels how Chanyeol removes his hands from his waists and then grabs Baekhyun's hands instead. Baekhyun hurries to lift his head up to face Chanyeol, even though he can't see him. He can feel how Chanyeol lifts his hands to Chanyeol's own face as Baekhyun's fingers meet the soft warm skin of Chanyeol's. It's so warm...

 

See... You're not the only one who's blushing...”

 

Baekhyun feels something weird take over him. Chanyeol is blushing... and he can literally feel it... Baekhyun can't help but to smile a little as he gently grabs Chanyeol's cheeks. The hot yet soft skin feels so good against Baekhyun's slightly cold hands. To touch Chanyeol like this is really thrilling for him. This is something Baekhyun has wanted to do for a long time, but he has never had the courage to ask Chanyeol if he can do it.

 

You're so cute when you smile Baekhyun...”
“D-Don't say such awkward things...”

 

Baekhyun feels how he blushes, but he doesn't remove his hands. Chanyeol gently lets his hands sneak up to Baekhyun's hips while Baekhyun lets his fingers carefully sneak down to Chanyeol's neck and then his shoulders. This feels... weird. Chanyeol's breath is suddenly getting closer to Baekhyun's face and his warmth is creeping closer as well. Chanyeol is leaning closer to Baekhyun, which makes his heartbeat raise and his blood rush through his veins.

 

Baekhyun... You're so cute... It's almost scary how cute you are...”
“D-Didn't I tell you t-to not say such awkward things...?”

 

Baekhyun feels how his heart is beating faster and faster while Chanyeol's breath is coming closer and closer to him. Baekhyun can feel Chanyeol's heat so well, yet it feels like Baekhyun is getting warmer and warmer than Chanyeol. He's blushing like a fool and his body is getting warmer and warmer. Why can't he just stop blushing already?

 

Baek... I think... we got a problem...”
“W-What problem...?”
“Well... You're just... too cute for me...”
“W-What are you trying to say?”

 

Baekhyun feels confused and anxious: w-why is Chanyeol saying such a thing to him? What does he mean with that Baekhyun is too cute for him? Baekhyun can feel his heart beat weirdly, yet Chanyeol doesn't notice it. It feels like Baekhyun's heart will soon jump out of his chest and his body will explode from the heat it generates. Baekhyun feels his cheeks burn, especially when Chanyeol is this close to him. W-Why is he still this close to him if Baekhyun is too cute for him?

Can't he just stop messing around with Baekhyun already and tell him what he's hiding?

 

 


Ayo guys! Long time no seen! ^.^

So I have been crazily busy with school lately and I haven't been able to update since I literally studied everyday until last week. Now I'm taking summer vacation, which is good since I can write and update more (or hopefully I will be able to do so :D) ^.^

Anyway, thank you once again for reading and supporting this fiction! I love you guys so much and I'm really grateful to you all! Subs, upvotes and comments are more than appreciated! ^.^

P.s Is it just me who is freaking out because EXO's comeback is just too good and I can't handle all the hot and y looks?! I just love them soooooo much! XD

Peace and love to you all! <3